Runes of magic waypoints

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Chubbmaster

Runes of magic waypoints

#1 Post by Chubbmaster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Err so I got everything to work, except the waypoints really just don't work for me. The game says the waypoint is like 50,50 except the micromacro records it at 3500. Thats all good if it works, except the charcater runs off to neverland instead of going to where it was recorded. Also, the charcater ignores units hitting it if it was never targetted. Anyone have ideas?

Chubbmaster

Re: Runes of magic waypoints

#2 Post by Chubbmaster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:39 pm

ok i figured it out. Key swapped.

More importantly, how do I make it so regen goes on everytime after x hp etc. Im somehow dying though I'm a knight priest

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 am

Don't rely on just regenerate. Use regenerate, instant heal, and potions. You set the value to use heal spells and potions at in your profile. Read the instructions here.

Chances are, you're dieing because more than one enemy is aggroing you. Even passive enemies can attack you first in some occasions (because they are social and react to you fighting their neighbors).

Chubbmaster

#4 Post by Chubbmaster » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 pm

thanks, I just basically added my own code for the ELITE skills and I don't die anymore. No need for heal, but I added pots just in case.

Btw, anyone know how to level up a p/k priest? The dot script for this macro doesn't work too well as it just spams it until it reaches DOT_PERCENT. Anyone have any solutions?

Chubbmaster

#5 Post by Chubbmaster » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 am

Oh, and additionally, I have trouble with looting on my ranged character except I'm also dual botting on my melee and it works fine.
LOOT is set to true...
milisecond is 2000
it sorta pauses next to the body before proceeding

Kizami

#6 Post by Kizami » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 am

Chubbmaster wrote:thanks, I just basically added my own code for the ELITE skills and I don't die anymore. No need for heal, but I added pots just in case.

Btw, anyone know how to level up a p/k priest? The dot script for this macro doesn't work too well as it just spams it until it reaches DOT_PERCENT. Anyone have any solutions?
The best solution that I found was to create your own macro that does all the skills you want / checks your hp and regens you etc. Then add that skill to skills.xml in micromacro/scripts/rom/database/skills.xml with a custom cooldown of however long it should take.

So for example I have a P/R I made a macro for that checks his HP at start of battle, if it's < 60% he casts regen on himself. Then he double DoTs the mobs and checks his HP once the target is dead casting regen again if he needs to.
Now you add this "skill" to the database with a cooldown of say 8 seconds, and every 8 seconds the bot will use this macro you've created.

*Note - Don't put all of your spells AND the macro in your profile, only the macro or the bot will keep interrupting the macro by spamming all your other skills. *

Kiz

chesterfield

#7 Post by chesterfield » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:44 am

there is a forum where the waypoints are listed?
with me is not butterflies .

thanks