Point n Click games bottable?

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
Mesosmagnet

Point n Click games bottable?

#1 Post by Mesosmagnet » Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am

Most MMORPG's require to point n click to target a monster talk to npc n move around. I cant understand how to make a bot click specific monsters and npc? do i use mouse coordinates? but then since the game can be zoomed in and zoomed out of I dont see how that will work very well. I have recently been downloading n trying all sorts of MMORPGs jz to try n bot on it. Not to get to any specific lvl or anything but jz to get the thrill of being able to bot or should I say the thrill of setting a bot and seeing it work as planned. However without a key that automatically targets monster I cant find a way to target the monster.

Few games that I have downloaded these few days are, Florensia, DECO Online, ROSE online, Wonderland online(weird game), HOLIC(cant try cuz my PC laggs like crap when I play this game), Mabinogi, Trickster Online(Great game but too much lagg nowadays).
--wonderland has its own bot a legal in game bot-not sure whether its for beta onlie--
--Florensia, DECO, ROSE and Trickster all use the point n click system---

I have yet to try, Lunia Online, Goozu Online, Aion, NED.

OFFTOPIC:
One other thing, I have played ragnarok online quite a few years ago jz for fun because my friends were playing it. They have their own kinda bot that u do not have to open the main game program to launch it. Can anyone tell me how that works?

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Point n Click games bottable?

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri May 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Mesosmagnet wrote: OFFTOPIC:
One other thing, I have played ragnarok online quite a few years ago jz for fun because my friends were playing it. They have their own kinda bot that u do not have to open the main game program to launch it. Can anyone tell me how that works?
OpenKore works by sending and and processing packets from and to the server.

Most bots work like this; They use a key to select the nearest foe (Or whatever is in reach or sight) and then just use one of the shortcuts for attacking, almost all games automatically run to the target and voila.