Weapon Type Auto-Detection

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Weapon Type Auto-Detection

#21 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 am

rock5 wrote:Interesting, In addresses.lua there is

Code: Select all

skillRequiredEffectFlag_offset = 0xD0,
	skillRequiredEffect_offset = 0xD4,
	skillRequiredEffectsStart_offset = 0x190,
I'm not sure what they mean as I can't find any other reference to them but it looks like the skill effects have been found before.
I did some poking around.
Voidman added it in rev 486, he didn't add in any code to use it though, so the offsets have been there since august 2010.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 am

LoL. Well we know what 0xD0 is and 0xD4 which seems inadequately named but there doesn't seem to be anything at 0x190. There is at 0x188. There is also an address for it which is also not used by the bot.

Code: Select all

skillEffectStart_offset = 0x188,
The names are similar enough that I wonder if they are the same thing but possibly moved over time. I think EffectStart means it's the effect that starts when the skill is used.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

dx876234

#23 Post by dx876234 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:56 am

Re noobotter:

We see these fields in client as DB is common on server/client. All attacks and requirements checking are (should be) done server side.
Any client side tests are done for optimization of amount of data sent between client/server.

I've done simple things like removing the GCD in client, only got a lot of fail responses from server...

BUT, its ofc a good thing to test, programmers/designers are know to make mistakes :)

-dx

dx876234

#24 Post by dx876234 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 am

The GameObjDbStruct is basically a commmon header followed by an union of type specific structs (NPC, Item, Player, Magic, ...).
Offset 0x00 is the GUID, offset 0x04 is the DB item type, enum from -1 to 25 where player = 0, NPC = 1, Item = 2, magicBase = 3

I.E. any references to fields beyond approx 0x9D are specific for the DB entry type, everything before is common stuff.

So, any references to offsets beyond the common stuff should name the type of struct were refering to as we can have multiple offsets with same value depending on which type of item we are addressing.

-dx

Again

#25 Post by Again » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:32 am

i see here you write for Shield of discipline.
it was work well for me before in "partyhealer" but in some time stop after i update something
i am not good with scripts and will be nice if some of you help me to fix this problem
i yse this in profile file:
<skills_priest>
<skill name="KNIGHT_SHIELD_OF_DISCIPLINE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="50" />
<skills_priest>
but now dk if bot even know he have this skill :(
can you help pls

Bill D Cat

#26 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:05 am

That looks like it should work fine as long as your priest/knight has a shield equipped. You could try removing the extra flag hpper="50" and see if it helps. What that is supposed to do is limit the skill usage until your HP drops below 50%. Removing it should allow the skill to trigger any time while in combat, and since it is a 30 second buff with a 60 second cool down, it really isn't a bad thing. At least then you will find out if the skill is working for you.

dx876234

#27 Post by dx876234 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 pm

KNIGHT_SHIELD_OF_DISCIPLINE doesn't work at all for me, seems the GetIdName(490169) where 490169 is skill id of KNIGHT_SHIELD_OF_DISCIPLINE doesn't return the name of skill and therefore gets skill.Available = false. at least in my client.

-dx

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Looks like the skills real id is 490192 and the buff id is 500149. Try changing that and see if it works.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Bill D Cat

#29 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:15 pm

I did a comparison between my skills.lua file and the official release. Here are the skill ID differences I found, all knight skills surprisingly. The ID's in my file have all been verified with the string_enus.db file as well as in-game.
knight_skills.png

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:43 am

Thanks for that. I'm surprised there are so many and none of those old ids return anything, the last one even changed to Holy Smite. I might write a function to test all the ids and see if there are any others.

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:42 am

I got sidetracked updating RoM Language Viewer.

This is what I came up with. On the left are the skills.xml name and on the right is the returned value from GetIdName with the skills id.
[tr][td]CHAMPION_AGITATED_WHIRLPOOL[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]CHAMPION_REVIVING_BLAST[/td][td]Burying Mechanism[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_DANCE_OF_TWO_BLADES[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_FEARLESS[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_HATRED_STRIKE[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHTS_FURY[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_HOLY_PROTECTION[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_HOLY_SMITE[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_LIGHTNING_ARMOR[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_MANA_RETURN[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_QUICK_REFLEXES[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_SHIELD_OF_ATONEMENT[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_SHIELD_OF_TRUTH[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]KNIGHT_SMASH[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]PRIEST_ICE_BLADE[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]SCOUT_CURSE_BREAKER[/td][td]Breathtaking Water Pressure II[/td][/tr] [tr][td]SCOUT_MANA_DRAIN_SHOT[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]SCOUT_UNBINDING_MAGIC[/td][td]Breathtaking Water Pressure IV[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARDEN_ACHILLES_HEAL_STRIKE[/td][td]Crystal Protection[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARDEN_ENEMY_SIGIL[/td][td]Crystal Protection[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARDEN_GRAVEL_ATTACK[/td][td]Crystal Protection[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARDEN_TOGETHER[/td][td]Crystal Protection[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARDEN_WALKER_SPIRIT[/td][td]Crystal Protection[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARLOCK_GREAT_SALVATION[/td][td]Thinking Overload[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARLOCK_RING_OF_COMFORT[/td][td]Thinking Overload[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARLOCK_SOUL_ENLIGHTENMENT[/td][td]Thinking Overload[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARLOCK_SPREADING_PAIN[/td][td]Thinking Overload[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARLOCK_TOUCH_OF_FAITH[/td][td]Thinking Overload[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARRIOR_LIGHTNING_BURN_WEAPON[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARRIOR_SHIELD_BASH[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] [tr][td]WARRIOR_TERROR[/td][td]nil[/td][/tr] The problem is, I could look up the new ids but some of these are probably obsolete skills and I don't know which. Also I'm pretty sure a lot of the buff ids are wrong too. They wont be so easy to update. I don't want to do that much work. What we really need is for everyone to get on board and find the updated ids for the skills they like using and posting them to the forum where they can then be added to the bot. Maybe I'll start a post just for it. By the way, does anyone know which client update they mixed up all the skills like this?

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 am

Bill D Cat wrote:I did a comparison between my skills.lua file and the official release. Here are the skill ID differences I found, all knight skills surprisingly. The ID's in my file have all been verified with the string_enus.db file as well as in-game.
BTW, Bill D Cat, did you update the buffs for those ids as well?

Bill D Cat

#33 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 am

No, I just verified the main skill ID's.