Error userfunction lootomatic

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Lamkefyned

Error userfunction lootomatic

#1 Post by Lamkefyned » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Code: Select all

2014-12-26 00:42:14 - IGF:\Lootomatic.Func.ItemFilter_AddItem("LBUTTON","Recuerd
o antiguo",3,4)\:IGF [string "?"]:1784: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
anyone can help me with this?
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

Re: Error userfunction lootomatic

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:44 pm

That means you sent a command to the game and got an in-game error, and that is the error. Do you have Lootomatic installed?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Lamkefyned

#3 Post by Lamkefyned » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:07 am

yes, I have installed Lootomatic
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:17 am

Well the error means it tried to use a sub value of a table but it was nil. Eg. If the variable Lootomatic was nil or Lootomatic.Func was nil then you would get that error.

Maybe it's not installed properly. Does it work correctly when you use it manually in the game? It may be some other variable, though. It's hard to debug in game function errors. What happens if you type the command directly into the game? eg.

Code: Select all

/script Lootomatic.Func.ItemFilter_AddItem("LBUTTON","Recuerdo antiguo",3,4)
Does it add it to the filter or do you get an error in game? (you can tell you got an error because there will be a red flashing icon near the minimap. Click on that to show the error.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Lamkefyned

#5 Post by Lamkefyned » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Sin título.jpg
this error can be ?

BlubBlab

#6 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:54 pm

This could have multiple reasons mainly in-built checks to keep errors away. So scroll the code if you see some checks.
The other things is there were some fucked up mirroring of the data which can get confused when working with multiple chars, the dev stopped playing and so it got never fixed.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

alf90

#7 Post by alf90 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:35 pm

pero dale al + para agregar los recuerdos a la lista del lootomatic
Attachments
configuracion looto.png
looto.png

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:12 am

Well obviously you need a version that works. Mine still seems to work. I seem to be using version 1.0.
Attachments
Lootomatic version.JPG

Lamkefyned

#9 Post by Lamkefyned » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:54 am

let me add but not delete(items) [version 1.3 works but why not with 1.4?]

alf90

#10 Post by alf90 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:33 am

puedes hablar también en español que yo soy de españa.esta version que te puse para descargar es la 1.40
y funciona a la perfección.
por cierto que tiene que tiene que ver userfuntions con el lootomatic? pues nada de nada.
yo la carpeta de userfuntions nada mas la usaba para el autologuin para loguear 14 cuentas ni mas ni menos.
saludos
Attachments
Lootomatic.rar
(840.82 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Lamkefyned

#11 Post by Lamkefyned » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 am

jajajajajaj gracias tio ... yo tambien soy de españa