New Skill Notice Rombot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Lamkefyned

New Skill Notice Rombot

#1 Post by Lamkefyned » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:46 am

and today I set to start the bot I wore this ....

Code: Select all

Skill Pµs 'uses' unknown type 64335328, 'usesnum' -4026640. Please report to bot
 devs. We might be able to use it.
someone explain to me?
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

Re: New Skill Notice Rombot

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am

When the bot is checking your skills it reads from memory what the skill 'uses', such as Rage, Mana, PSI, Arrows, Projectiles, items, etc. If you come across a new unsupported 'uses' type the intention of this message is to ask you to report it so support for it might be added in the future.

But in this case it looks like it just bugged out. That doesn't look like a skill name and those numbers are massive. A useful message would have a recognizable skill name and small positive numbers probably less than 20.

So in this case ignore it, unless it keeps happening, in which case there might be a coding bug somewhere.

Thanks for reporting it anyway.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Lamkefyned

Re: New Skill Notice Rombot

#3 Post by Lamkefyned » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 am

anything xD
  should change color from almost invisible xD
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.