Sell all backpack

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Desmond

Sell all backpack

#1 Post by Desmond » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 am

whether there is a function for the products sales without the addon just to sell the backpack

Desmond

Re: Sell all backpack

#2 Post by Desmond » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 am

what fun that I have is the latest version of the bot but the bot is not for sale NPC, but there is still the past version that is sold there do not know what could be the problem, and it really is a pancake then fix this flaw!

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:08 am

As far as I know the bot autosell still works. Look for the AUTOSELL options in your profile. To auto sell use this command at the npc

Code: Select all

player:merchant("npc name")
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Desmond

#4 Post by Desmond » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:20 am

rock5 wrote:As far as I know the bot autosell still works. Look for the AUTOSELL options in your profile. To auto sell use this command at the npc

player:merchant("npc name")
at that time and again that it opens a dialogue with them not not sell my last bot not sells I even took to the last bot I even tried to take the past version of the bot profiles but it is in vain

Desmond

#5 Post by Desmond » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 am

sells v1.29
not selling v1.04.167

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:43 am

I don't know what 1.29 is but 1.0.4.167 is the micromacro version, not the bot version.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Desmond

#7 Post by Desmond » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 am

rock5 wrote:I don't know what 1.29 is but 1.0.4.167 is the micromacro version, not the bot version.
yes 1.0.4.167 is the micromacro.
I can not download the latest version of Rum or folders you need via svn?
And what is currently the latest version RoM Bot?

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:42 am

Yes you need to use svn. The current rombot version is 778.

vadmetall

#9 Post by vadmetall » Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm

tried it to upgrade your bot, but he on the still does not sells things from the inventory :(

Bill D Cat

#10 Post by Bill D Cat » Fri May 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Autosell/Autobuy works fine for me. Check the settings in your character profile file and see if something is amiss there. These are my settings.

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"		value="true" />			<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT"	value="61" /> 			<!-- 61 = bag 3 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"		value="120" /> 			<!-- 120 = last slot bag 4 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"		value="white" /> 		<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES"		value="Weapons,Armor" />

<!-- Shopping options, how many of what do you want to keep in your inventory -->
		<option name="HEALING_POTION" 			value="99" />
		<option name="MANA_POTION" 				value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" 			value="2" /> 			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="THROWN_BAG" 				value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="POISON" 					value="75" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->