Rock5's Ultra Model files

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
ZZZZZ

Re: Rock5's Ultra Model files

#121 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I want to know so that I can reduce the lag on 1st boss Grotto. Currently I have simply removed the boss, which takes me from 10--15 fps to normal 50ish for the fight. I want to turn it onto a box or something so that I can still see it.

If you dont know, for some reason 1st boss grotto hard mode is classes as an object....and im assuming that objects were never supposed to move in the way the boss does. Everyone gets massive fps drops.

lisa

#122 Post by lisa » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Well first thing I would do is move the motion.fdb file out of the fdb folder, that increases FPS quite a lot, then you only have to worry about the ros file. You simply find the ros file of what you want it to look like and save it to your PC with the extractor and rename it and put it in the model folder in the correct place.

As an example a long time ago I did this for the towers in SW as they always had issues of people being inside them and not being able to hit them (obstructed error), so I made the towers into the buff towers, the game resized the buff tower model to be smaller all on it's own and life was good once again.

You just need to play around with it a bit but yeah it should be possible to do what you want.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ZZZZZ

#123 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 pm

I thought about removing motion.fbd, but I have no issues with most other bosses in the game, in which case they'll all look borring lol. Just trying to find a solution for this boss itself and currently I have solved it by deleteing the boss all together...can only see its Name/HP bar on the ground.

How do you extract a ROS file of the texture im looking for? As far as I have been able to do, I can only extract them as DDS files and I have no idea how to go from there.

lisa

#124 Post by lisa » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:28 pm

whats bosses ros name (folder aswell) and whats name (folder aswell) of what you want it to look like?

--=== Added ===--

Actualy I know what you are doing wrong, you are opening the texture archives, you need to open the model archive
model.fdb
Then you will see the ROS files, the ROS files also have the links to the corresponding dds files for the textures, so all you need to do is rename the ros file, put it in the folder it should be in and thats it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

ZZZZZ

#125 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Ohh ok. I'll check it out in a bit :D

It worked :D :D :D :D :D :D Managed to change what things looked like completely. The reason I was trying to access texture0 was because procmon was saying that was the directory that it locates them, so figured that's where I was supposed to be.
Client 2014-04-02 11-39-24-35.jpg

wilifox

#126 Post by wilifox » Wed May 07, 2014 12:18 pm

You could write the name of the file. Ros where textures 1st boss Grotto? please

ZZZZZ

#127 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

wilifox wrote:You could write the name of the file. Ros where textures 1st boss Grotto? please
What do you mean? I don't understand what you are asking.

wilifox

#128 Post by wilifox » Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 am

How to change texture 1 boss grotto? What name have the file . Ros (model.fdb)?
What is directory texture? Grotto or leviathan lair and what file need change?

Sorry my bad inglish. Thx very much

ZZZZZ

#129 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 am

This folder makes 1st Grotto a bunny. switching the .ros files with those in _removed removes the boss completely, which eliminates almost all the lag.
Model.rar
(60.46 KiB) Downloaded 414 times

wilifox

#130 Post by wilifox » Thu May 08, 2014 3:18 am

thx very much ZZz ;)

Ego95

#131 Post by Ego95 » Wed May 14, 2014 6:39 am

How can I find specific mobs? I'm looking for the small little bugs which spawn in tosh. I want to replace that file with a little stone so it won't affect my fps. But can't find the bugs -.-

Small Mechanical Bug are they called

ZZZZZ

#132 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed May 14, 2014 6:54 am

Most things are not named the same in rom's fdb files. The files related to the weapon 'Moving Trap', 2-h hammer from Sardo are called '2h_hammer27_050_npc.ros' and 'act_2h_hammer27_mob-sardo.ros' for example.

Just use Process Monitor to find out what their game names are (at least that's what I do, not sure if Lisa/Rock have an easier way or not) and then you can extract them with fdb_Extractor2.

If you really want to you can also use Machinima Studio to view the models out of game, but still the issue of finding what you are after.

Edit~~ vague tutorial: Procmon simply tells you what a process is accessing, which means what RoM is accessing when a texture is being loaded (eg, skill is cast, it'll tell you what texture it is accessing for that skill, which is basically how a general 'model' folder for skills is created).

Run process monitor and set filter to: Path begins with C:\Runes of Magic\model and add 2 more as: Result is NAME NOT FOUND and Result is PATH NOT FOUND. Those 3 filters should give you a basic idea of where to begin looking.

Then kite the big bugs until small ones appear, at the time that they do procmon should give you a result of what was accessed and you can go from there.

^^ That's just what I do. Might be a simpler way.

lisa

#133 Post by lisa » Wed May 14, 2014 7:20 am

Yeah unfortunately there is no "easy" way.
Using mechanima studio is ok if you happen to know what folder the model is in, if you don't then you end up looking through all the folders and that can take a very long time, as stated they didn't do the naming "logically" so just poking in the dark you might get lucky or you might not.

So yeah using Procmon can make life easier but first you need to learn how to use the filter in it, if you don't then you literally have hundreds of results every second but once you have the filtering worked out it can be pretty easy.

ZZZZZ

#134 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed May 14, 2014 7:41 am

Just checked for the tosh bugs myself. There is only 1 'model' of the bug. The different size variations must be determined at a different location, wouldn't have a clue where that is though.

So basically if you want to change the model of the bugs, you'll have the change the big ones as well as the small. Find a rock .ros file in model.fdb (the 2 'act_rock02.ros' and 'rock02.ros' look pretty standard), put them within the model folder at the location that the bug .ros files should be and rename those 2 rock files to what the bugs are supposed to be called.

The 2 bug files should be 'act_sample_template.ros' and 'machine_bug.ros'.

~~ Ok don't think that rock worked too well, may as well have just removed the model of the bug, would have achieved the same result xD Will have to look around for something that is about the same size but doesn't have any animations....though I guess you could just delete/move motion.fdb when plvling in tosh instead.

lisa

#135 Post by lisa » Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

I would assume the small bugs have a different Id to the big bugs, keep in mind you can alter the size of anything on your screen, it is just an offset of the objects address.

This is a little WP I did which makes resources like herb/wood/ore bigger on my screen so it is easier to find them, it also fights back when I go afk which happens alot too.

Code: Select all

--NTYPE_WOOD = 1
	--NTYPE_ORE = 2
	--NTYPE_HERB = 3

_node = 1

-- Version 1.4
	local delay = 1 -- time between key presses.
	local time = os.time()
	print("start scanning  ........")
	while(true) do
		if isInGame() and player:exists() and player:isAlive() then
			local objectList = CObjectList()
			objectList:update()
			for i = 0,objectList:size() do
				local obj = objectList:getObject(i)
				obj:update()
				if( obj ~= nil ) then
					if obj.Type == PT_NODE then
						if database.nodes[obj.Id] and database.nodes[obj.Id].Type == _node then
							if memoryReadRepeat("float", getProc(), obj.Address + 0x74) ~= 4 then 
								memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), obj.Address + 0x74, 4)
								print("Found: "..obj.Name.." and made it BIG")
								if playalarm then playalarm() end
							end
						end
					end
				end
				yrest(1)
			end
			-- add defend code here.
			player:update()
			if player.Battling and not player.Mounted then
				if player:target(player:findEnemy(true)) then
					player:fight();
				end
			end
		end		
		if keyPressed(key.VK_NUMPAD1) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			fly()
			time = os.time()
		end
		if keyPressed(key.VK_NUMPAD2) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			flyoff()
			time = os.time()
		end
		if keyPressed(key.VK_NUMPAD4) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			speed(70)
			time = os.time()
		end		
		if keyPressed(key.VK_NUMPAD5) and (os.time() - time > delay ) then
			speed("off")
			time = os.time()
		end
		yrest(500)
	end
The important bit for changing size of objects is here.

Code: Select all

if memoryReadRepeat("float", getProc(), obj.Address + 0x74) ~= 4 then 
								memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), obj.Address + 0x74, 4)
								print("Found: "..obj.Name.." and made it BIG")
							end
So checks that specific offset and if it isn't 4 already then it changes it to 4.
So my point is that if you change the bug model to something tiny you can change the usually big bugs to be bigger, if they need to be made bigger that is.

Froote

#136 Post by Froote » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 am

Hi, ZZZZZZ suggested here a Model to make the 1st boss grotto HM a bunny, but i didn't understood how to use it (i've tried myself to understand but i corrupted my data.fdb file :oops: ). can you give me a tip plz :)

ZZZZZ

#137 Post by ZZZZZ » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 am

Just extract the folder "Model" from the rar file and place the folder in your Runes of Magic directory.

Froote

#138 Post by Froote » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 am

Thanks a lot :)

sauhard

#139 Post by sauhard » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 am

Just asking is it possible to mod skills?? Or for an example can i remove the skill hide out of rogues so that i can see rogues in sw.
Not asking the full desciption but just a sneak peek would be fine for me :evil:
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!

ZZZZZ

#140 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:33 am

I would guess that removing the hide skill effect would simply make it so when they are in range of being seen, they wouldn't be translucent. I doubt it'll remove the whole functionality of hide itself seeing as it is determined within a memory address.

Could be completely wrong there too :P But seriously...don't. It's such a sad move to use something like that in pvp. My opinion anyway....