Chrysalia - Unknown Energy

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
legoson

Chrysalia - Unknown Energy

#1 Post by legoson » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello, Okay this will be the first waypoint file I try to make, and may be WAY out of my abilities for a first attempt. I guess the first question would be is it even possible?

My idea here is to have it wait for message "Regional Event Restarting" like the andor training waits for "Go". Then use the macro given me by a friend:

/script for i =1, 1, 1 do CastSpellByName("Attack"); CompleteQuest(); DeleteQuestByID(425598); end

The macro is on my hotbar and hotkeyed to my ? key. Then when the message "Regional Event Ended" change channels from 3 to 2 and repeat the macro until "Regional Event Ended" because the second channel has already started it can't wait for "Regional Event restarted". After change from 2 to 1 and repeat. After which it will change back to ch3 and stop, until it sees "Regional Event Restarted" again.

Is this even possible? this would work like an endless loop would this still work? Would it be possible to use the macro repeatedly or would I have to code it so it does the clicking instead of using the macro?

I don't intent to have it do anything else but this. no character changes, bag checks nothing. I guess it could check to see if you have 10k EoJ's but I've never farmed more then 3 before spending them so lol not sure if its worth adding that. Thank you in advance for any info.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason the macro works in this way is because it accepts both and abandons 1 to give you an extra item to complete the first one again, gaining your score for the Event. OH and you have to have Daily Notes active with Accept quest without enough items so it will accept the quest for Unknown Energy AND Final Analysis. Maybe those will have to be coded in aswell?

EDIT2: Just realized i put this in the wrong section currently, I apologize for this.