How to: I get a error and need help. What can I do?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
d003232

How to: I get a error and need help. What can I do?

#1 Post by d003232 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 am

You get a error or a problem with the bot and need help? There are a lot of people, who are happy to help you with the bot.

To be able to help you, we need also your help. At least, we need some informations from you.

1. A clear description what don't work. What are you doing? Describe the situation in a way, that other peolpe can understand what you are doing and what is the result of your action. And what would be the expected result for you?

2. The acurate description of the error message you get.

3. Which version of the bot script are you using (see first turquoise line after starting the script) and what's the number of the SVN update, if you are using SVN update? Pls note if you have make your own modifcations at the bot script.

4. The last 20 lines of your MM window.

5. The log.txt from the folder 'micromacro'.

6.The profile *charname*.xml file you are using from folder 'rom/profiles' (pls rename the file to protect your characters name).

7.Your settings.xml (not settings.lua :--) file from folder 'rom/' (to check the movement keys). Also write down the ingame movements keys from -> options -> key settings!

8. The waypoint file you are using from folder 'rom/profiles' ( if meaningful).

Please don't post all of the files within your post. Instead put it as an attachmend to your post. And read the forum rules. In particular #8.

Don't post your characters name. If necessary rename the file.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!