Updated database/skills.xml file

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
trinity1

Re: Updated database/skills.xml file

#61 Post by trinity1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:23 pm

ok will do rock

Code: Select all

-- debug skill use issues
            DEBUG_SKILLUSE = {
            ENABLE       = true,
            TIMEGAP      = true,      -- show the time gap between cast starts
            ONCOOLDOWN   = true,      -- show the time in ms that we are before the cooldown
            NOCOOLDOWN   = true,      -- show the time in ms that we are over the cooldown
            HPLOW      = true
            },
added this to the my profile but not working

rock5

#62 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

I think it used to work something like that. It has since been simplified to a true/false value.

Being a profile option, you would add it like this

<option name="DEBUG_SKILLUSE" 		value="true" />
Or if you want to change it someplace like the onload of a waypoint you would use

settings.profile.options.DEBUG_SKILLUSE = true
or

changeProfileOption("DEBUG_SKILLUSE", true)
I see what happened. The default value is still that table of values. I'll change that. The bot, though, uses true or false now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

trinity1

#63 Post by trinity1 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 am

[DEBUG] REQBUFF CHAMPION_ENERGY_INFLUX_STRIKE
[DEBUG] NOBUFF CHAMPION_HEAVY_BASH
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_DEATH_ARRIVES 65
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_RUNE_ENERGY_INFLUX 2.1
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_WAITING_GAME 6
Use MACRO: CHAMPION_RUNE_GROWTH[DEBUG] gap between skilluse 2405, pcasting=false

=>   Surveillance Punisher (9922/717444)
[DEBUG] PLAYERHASBUFF CHAMPION_FORGE
[DEBUG] REQBUFF CHAMPION_RUNE_OVERLOAD
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_KINETIC_BURN 36
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE 3.2
Use MACRO: CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULS[DEBUG] gap between skilluse 1557, pcasting=false
this is my profile

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        	value="" />				<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" 	value="true" /> 		<!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    	value="220" />
		<option name="COMBAT_STOP_DISTANCE" value="60" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="5" />			<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT"        	value="30" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS"            	value="false" />
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    	value="220" />
		<option name="PRIORITY_CASTING"		value="true" />		<!-- If you want to cast attack skills by 'priority' or 'sequencially' -->
		<option name="COUNT_AGGRO_ONLY"		value="false" />		<!-- If you want to count only aggro mobs within range of aoe skills  -->		

that is what I got so far the last part of the code is where it freezed up

rock5

#64 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

Does it always freeze on Shadow Pulse? If you remove it from your skills does it still freeze?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

trinity1

#65 Post by trinity1 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 am

if I don't use those two skills it works fine, it freezes up at random times

chesterfield

#66 Post by chesterfield » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 am

trinity1 wrote:

[DEBUG] REQBUFF CHAMPION_ENERGY_INFLUX_STRIKE
[DEBUG] NOBUFF CHAMPION_HEAVY_BASH
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_DEATH_ARRIVES 65
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_RUNE_ENERGY_INFLUX 2.1
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_WAITING_GAME 6
Use MACRO: CHAMPION_RUNE_GROWTH[DEBUG] gap between skilluse 2405, pcasting=false

=>   Surveillance Punisher (9922/717444)
[DEBUG] PLAYERHASBUFF CHAMPION_FORGE
[DEBUG] REQBUFF CHAMPION_RUNE_OVERLOAD
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_KINETIC_BURN 36
[DEBUG] ONCOOLDOWN CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE 3.2
Use MACRO: CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULS[DEBUG] gap between skilluse 1557, pcasting=false
this is my profile

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        	value="" />				<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" 	value="true" /> 		<!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    	value="220" />
		<option name="COMBAT_STOP_DISTANCE" value="60" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="5" />			<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT"        	value="30" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS"            	value="false" />
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    	value="220" />
		<option name="PRIORITY_CASTING"		value="true" />		<!-- If you want to cast attack skills by 'priority' or 'sequencially' -->
		<option name="COUNT_AGGRO_ONLY"		value="false" />		<!-- If you want to count only aggro mobs within range of aoe skills  -->		

that is what I got so far the last part of the code is where it freezed up

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Warlock / champion, it are absent many skills in the file Skills.xml
Where must I put down................?? Who can provide to me a ready profile file Warlock / champion?

Bill D Cat

#67 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Then you need to do an SVN update because I reworked that file already to include all the missing skills (although the Mage/Rogue elite Shadow Protection seems to still be missing from it).

chesterfield

#68 Post by chesterfield » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 am

skills for Skills.lua

what name is it ??

can update skills for skills.lua ??
Attachments
runenheber
runenheber
dunkler energie
dunkler energie
runenheber
runenheber

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:14 am

Use my addon TooltipIds and see what the ids are. Then I'll see what I can do.

Bill D Cat

#70 Post by Bill D Cat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

Those three are already in the skills.xml file, so all that is needed is to add them into the particular profile to be able to use them.

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_OVERLOAD"				id="498572" range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="60"	target="enemy"		aoecenter="player" />
	<skill name="CHAMPION_DARK_ENERGY_STRIKE" 			id="498599"	range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="7"	target="enemy" />
	<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_SIPHON"		 			id="498595"	range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="12"	target="enemy" />

chesterfield

#71 Post by chesterfield » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:Those three are already in the skills.xml file, so all that is needed is to add them into the particular profile to be able to use them.

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_OVERLOAD"				id="498572" range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="60"	target="enemy"		aoecenter="player" />
	<skill name="CHAMPION_DARK_ENERGY_STRIKE" 			id="498599"	range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="7"	target="enemy" />
	<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_SIPHON"		 			id="498595"	range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="12"	target="enemy" />

danke...thanks.. Bill...

kuripot

Re: Updated Knight skill list

#72 Post by kuripot » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:I was going through the database/skills.xml file and kind of reorganizing it to put comment tags regarding the elite skills. I was adding tags like <!-- Mage/Priest --> and then listing those elite skills, followed by the next class combination. What I discovered is a TON of missing skills, most notably anything to do with X/Warlock and X/Champion. Also all the Rogue/Mage have been changed, and the Rogue/Warden elites are missing completely. I'll do my best to get this all up to date and link my file when I'm done.

Edit: Here's the commented file, all nice and organized by mainclass and elites by their subclasses. I've also included comments where there are missing skills from any section.

why the skill "ELEMENTAL_CATALYSIS" used in database skill are "ELEMENTAL_CATALYST" although the real skill is "ELEMENTAL_CATALYSIS"?? there is some reason for this??

rock5

#73 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

It was originally spelt wrong and never changed for fear it would make existing profiles, using the old name, stop working. Plus, it's easier to say. :D

I guess we could fix it and add CATALYST to the "Unknown or superseded skills" section so it wont break existing profiles.

BlubBlab

#74 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:57 am

<skill name="ROGUE_ENLIVENED_BLADE" id="491180" range="200" type="damage" casttime="1" cooldown="12" target="enemy" clicktocast="true" globalcooldown="true"/>
<skill name="ROGUE_DAY_OF_RAIN" id="491183" range="50" type="damage" casttime="0" cooldown="25" target="enemy" aoecenter="player" />
<skill name="ROGUE_CREATE_OPPORTUNITY" id="493024" range="0" type="buff" casttime="0" cooldown="120" target="self" buffname="503446" />
<skill name="ROGUE_INSTANT_SHADOW" id="497206" range="0" type="buff" casttime="0" cooldown="0" target="self" buffname="502597" /> <!-- Requires a Successful Dodge -->
<skill name="ROGUE_ILLUSION_BLADE_DANCE" id="491189" range="0" type="damage" casttime="0" cooldown="0" target="enemy" buffname="502577" aoecenter="player" />
<skill name="ROGUE_PREMEDITATION_MAGE" id="491182" range="0" type="buff" casttime="0" cooldown="90" target="self" buffname="500961" inbattle="true" />
<skill name="ROGUE_MAGIC_THROW" id="491178" range="0" type="buff" casttime="0" cooldown="0" target="self" buffname="501279" inbattle="true" />

Okay short comments:
ROGUE_ENLIVENED_BLADE : Besides other things I added casttime="1" because the spell glued on the cursor change back to 0 if not needed.
ROGUE_PREMEDITATION_MAGE: Strangle the original target was enemy ? Perhaps because to only activate when enemy is their?
ROGUE_MAGIC_THROW: Added that buff.(original English name unknown)

All other changes are intended as they are.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:38 am

Some of those comments don't quite make sense but I'll assume you tried those skills and they worked, so I'll change them. Did the rogue/mage skills change recently?

Okay short comments:
"ROGUE_PREMEDITATION_MAGE" - I think this is he first time we have added a skill that is modified for the same class. I like the way you named it. I'll keep that in mind if we ever add another skill like that.
"ROGUE_MAGIC_THROW" - It's actually called Enchanted Arrow so I changed it.

BlubBlab

#76 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Their were a small update sometime ago and a mayor update a year ago(you don't find it in runesdatabase).
Their were parts which where missing in the setup of the skill I don't know why:
ROGUE_ENLIVENED_BLADE : clicktocast="true".. because this is a skill like Thunderstorm (limited to 3 enemy's at once)
ROGUE_DAY_OF_RAIN : range was 0 their isn't a number in the description but say in the near so I say 50, aoecenter="player" was also missing (limited to 3 enemy's at once)

Okay Enchanted Arrow I saw short time later you moved the skill to the outdated skills, was is not true.

All 3 Skills need throwing knifes.

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)

rock5

#77 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Bill D Cat did a huge job updating the skills and adding missing ones. There is no way he could know all of the details of all the skills so I would expect some of them to be wrong. Especially AOEs which sometime mention nothing about AOE in the description. It has always and will always be up to users who actually have the skills to correct and report any errors.

I'm not sure why Enchanted Throw was put in the Outdated list. Seeing as it's still valid, I'll just remove it.

Bill D Cat

#78 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm

I think it got moved because the RoM Wiki page that I used to reference a lot of the skills listed it as a passive buff. I haven't played a rogue/mage since they changed all the elite skills from the old traps.

BlubBlab

#79 Post by BlubBlab » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:01 am

Chill :D but I must say Rouge/Mage is awesome.(AoE + a hell lot of dmg)
ROGUE_ILLUSION_BLADE_DANCE is maybe a little different I think its a buff with a damage aura but I must wait until I have it.

For ROGUE_ENLIVENED_BLADE I must have the client maximized or the spell glues on the cursor ...... :|

Does the bot reload the throwing knifes from inventory ? Because those skills use a hell lot of them.

My Reps:

rock5

#80 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

BlubBlab wrote:For ROGUE_ENLIVENED_BLADE I must have the client maximized or the spell glues on the cursor ...... :|
What do you mean by that?
BlubBlab wrote:Does the bot reload the throwing knifes from inventory ?
It's an option you would have to set in your profile.

<option name="RELOAD_AMMUNITION" 	value="thrown" />		<!-- false|arrow|thrown -->