Skill Problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rido_knight

Skill Problem

#1 Post by rido_knight » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 am

Hi its me again and have problem again.I want to write bufferfly return.xml but I stuck.

My skill code;

Then I went to housekeeper and swap class(I am warrior/mage)...But Mage class want to use Electrical Attack buff(Its warrior/mage elite skills).how to overcome this problem.

Also my bot use pot when swap a class.i dont want to use.how to block it?

rock5

Re: Skill Problem

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:33 am

That shouldn't happen. As soon as it does a player:update(), which it should do as soon as it starts moving to the next waypoint, it should switch to the mage skill set. That was changed quite a while ago. Are you using an old bot version?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rido_knight

#3 Post by rido_knight » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 pm

rock5 wrote:That shouldn't happen. As soon as it does a player:update(), which it should do as soon as it starts moving to the next waypoint, it should switch to the mage skill set. That was changed quite a while ago. Are you using an old bot version?

Master i dont worry electrical attack skill cast because i want to change my class mage to warrior its not problem but I dont want to resting to fill up mana and hp when swap class.And i m using revision 766 not old version.

Bill D Cat

#4 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:00 pm

If you swap out your gear slots before you change class, you won't have the issue with low mana/HP afterwards. The issue you are probably encountering is you have your warrior gear equipped when you change class to mage resulting in low mana as the chain gear isn't usable. Then when you change to the cloth gear, your max HP/Mana goes up immediately to the correct level but your current HP/Mana has to go through the recovery cycle to catch up.

rido_knight

#5 Post by rido_knight » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 am

Bill D Cat wrote:If you swap out your gear slots before you change class, you won't have the issue with low mana/HP afterwards. The issue you are probably encountering is you have your warrior gear equipped when you change class to mage resulting in low mana as the chain gear isn't usable. Then when you change to the cloth gear, your max HP/Mana goes up immediately to the correct level but your current HP/Mana has to go through the recovery cycle to catch up.

i use cloack & wings both class so im already swap equipment and then change class;

rido_knight

#6 Post by rido_knight » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:29 am

:( nobody know this how to solve this potion problem :/

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 am

If you change classes you should reload the profile so the skills for that class are loaded and not try to use the skills loaded for previous class.

Code: Select all

player:update()
settings.loadProfile(player.Name)
something like that anyway.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 am

Actually, if you are not changing character then you don't need to reload it's profile because it will change to the correct sill set from the profile as soon as it detect a class change during the next player:update().
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rido_knight

#9 Post by rido_knight » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 am

lisa wrote:If you change classes you should reload the profile so the skills for that class are loaded and not try to use the skills loaded for previous class.

player:update()
settings.loadProfile(player.Name)
something like that anyway.

i ll try it thanks for help :)

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 am

If you are going to load a profile I suggest you use

loadProfile() -- To load the default profile
or

loadProfile("profilename") -- To load a specific profile
The benefit of this command is it does everything you need to do to load a profile and even runs the profiles onload. Plus it can load the default profile for that character which other methods can't.