Auto join Guild Siege waypoint.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Cindy

Re: Auto join Guild Siege waypoint.

#41 Post by Cindy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:13 am

rock5 wrote:UseSkill(1,1) on the npc will open the dialog but you would still need to select the option. Normally you would do

Code: Select all

ChoiceOption(1)
but I seem to remember some issue with the housekeeper so you might have to use

Code: Select all

SpeakFrame_ListDialogOption(1,1)
instead.

Of course you might have a problem if you can't make it wait for the dialog to open. I'm not sure how you would fix that.
Interesting. /run SpeakFrame_ListDialogOption(1,1) caused exit from house without having dialog menu pop up.

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:32 am

Cindy wrote:Interesting. /run SpeakFrame_ListDialogOption(1,1) caused exit from house without having dialog menu pop up.
That's only because the last dialog you opened was with the housekeeper.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Cindy

#43 Post by Cindy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 am

You are right (tested in game). How do i trigger the dialog on the Houskeeper?

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:15 am

I don't know. I don't think it's possible.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Cindy

#45 Post by Cindy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Hmm, thats a challenge if there was ever one laid down! :)

Doesn't Lisa have some sort of planting addon which causes mouse clicks on the screen? Couldn't the position of player, housekeeper, and camera (and angle) be used to calculate a click on the house keeper (to bring up dialog).

lisa

#46 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 pm

I think the code rock did for click to cast would be more useful than the planting stuff I did, or a combination of the 2.

I actually don't understand what you are trying to do, so I'm not much help here.
Title says autojoin guild siege but that doesn't sound like what you are trying to do, *shrug*
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#47 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:25 am

You have been talking about an addon. You can't simulate mouse clicks or keypresses in an addon. Of course you can do it with a bot but you wouldn't need mouse clicks. You could just use player:targetNPC("Housekeeper").

Cindy

#48 Post by Cindy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 am

Sorry Lisa. I am trying to join siege (I got that part of the addon code down, and working). However, I wanted to leave the house prior to joining if ZoneID == 400. For that I need to bring up the Housekeeper dialog, and so far nothing is working.

Rock is right, my brainstorming (re your planting) is misguided, as your planting code is through the bot. I must have made that post half asleep.

lisa

#49 Post by lisa » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

maybe have a look at the auto pet craft addon, doesn't it try to buy mats from the NPC automatically, can't remember if you need to have the NPC targeted or not.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lolita

#50 Post by lolita » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

pet craft addon buy craft tools automatically only if you have store opened
Life is a journey, not destination :D

ZZZZZ

#51 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 am

lisa wrote:k changed it to a 10 second delay and took out the guild message.

I could probably add in a random delay for it to help with multiple clients but to be honest I just couldn't be bothered lol
~~ Derp, nvm. Got it mixed up with the being in a non-siege entering zone lol. Wonder if there is any way of checking if you can enter siege from where you are or not? I believe somebody asked that on US forum a few days ago.