Guild Invite pop-up acceptance

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Cindy

Guild Invite pop-up acceptance

#1 Post by Cindy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Anyone know what event fires when your receive a guild invite? (I want to automate accepting it, in an addon, I am thinking of extending Lisa's siege addon to 1) leave guild after siege ends (by looking for keyword "honor points." and 2) have the guild leader invite the character(s) (by checking for keyword "prepararation"), and 3) Accept the guild invite. I do not know what triggers when a popup comes up "So and so invites you to guild suchandsuch" Accept? Cancel?

Thanks in advance for help

rock5

Re: Guild Invite pop-up acceptance

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 am

Maybe it's GUILD_INVITE_REQUEST
http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Event ... TE_REQUEST

Edit: When you accept a guild invite request it executes the following commands

Code: Select all

GuildFrame:Hide();
		GuildInviteResult(true);
You might want to try that instead of the usual way with the statispopup clicking.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Cindy

#3 Post by Cindy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:53 am

I'm curious, how can you tell what it executes?

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 am

I have the whole "inverface/worldxml" folder extracted from "fdb/interface.fdb" file. Most of the lua coding for different parts of the game can be found here. So I can search for functions and commands and see what they do and how they are used.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro