rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#521 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 am

dx876234 wrote:Very nice debug option, will it make it into the std fastlogin?

-dx
Sure, no reason not to. Next time I need to update, it will be included. Or if someone has a need for it and asks me to update it.

The way it works is you press the tild key and it pops open. works in both login and character selection page. Just today I made it one console instead of one for each. I might even be able to use it ingame maybe with a macro to pop it open.

Things still to do.
  • - Improve the custom print function to print tables and comma separated values. I'll probably call it 'pr'. I might make it a general purpose print that prints to the DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME if it exists otherwise it prints to the console. That way you could add prints during login and then pop the console up to see the results. And you could use it in game as a fast way to print variables and tables. Trying to figure out whether to print to console or chat is proving a bit tricky. The logic may have to be "if the chat box exists and the console is closed then print to chat, otherwise print to console." That means if you do a 'pr' print in chat while the console is open then the output will go to the console. Can't see a way around it yet. GetKeyboardFocus() didn't work.
    - Try and get a scroll bar working so you can scroll back through the results. That looks a bit tricky though.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

C3PO

#522 Post by C3PO » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 am

I would prefer to print only to the console ... ;)

rock5

#523 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:28 am

C3PO wrote:I would prefer to print only to the console ... ;)
I don't know if I want to do that as I already have a 'pr' that I use to print to the chat bot that I use in addons or just to print a value or table. The print function for the console will have to duplicate most of the code so it would be handy to just have the one function.

It doesn't make any difference anyway as I'm unable to show the console ingame. It wont show for some reason. So, because it would still be useful for users to use the handy 'pr' function in game, I'll have it print to chat when in game and the console when at the loading screens.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Marcora

#524 Post by Marcora » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi all
I use this script just to manage my account how to return to the character selection please.

no character after return
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2z55eah.jpg

thank you for your help

sorry i am translate from google

rock5

#525 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

You will have to back out to the login screen and log back in or if you don't mind the time it takes to log out you can restore the original logout by deleting this function at the bottom of accountlogin.lua.

Code: Select all

function Logout()
	DisconnectFromServer()
end

Marcora

#526 Post by Marcora » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 pm

I would the selection of character after return to the character selection :P

rock5

#527 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 am

Version 3.4

Some nice changes here.
  • Added debug console.
    • This is for developers. If you press the tilde key "~" at the login or character selection screen, a debug console will appear. In it you can execute commands or print values.
  • Added 'pr' print function that can print anything.
    • The main purpose of this print function is for the console because the usual print function are for printing to the chat frame. This function should be able to print anything(or handle anything). It can print tables and comma separated values or a mixture eg. pr("a string", 10, atable, afunction, nil). You can also use this in game. It will print to the chat box eg. /script pr("a string", 10, atable, afunction, nil)
  • Removed 'fastLoginNoZoom' option as it interfered with other functions.
    • Mainly it was interfering with the check game state function in the 'login' userfunction and seeing as it's not needed, I just removed it.
  • 'fastLoginUser' can now also accept an account number.
    • If you use this option with an account name and it automatically logs in it isn't compatible with the ChangeChar and LoginNextChar functions because a button wasn't used to log in. Now this option also accepts an account number. If you use an account number then it will use the details associated with that account, including the password and server, and it will be compatible with ChangeChar and LoginNextChar.
  • Fixed sometimes it asking for server.
    • Sometimes it would ask for the server if you previously canceled a log in. Now it shouldn't.
  • Fixed empty character selection screen.
    • For some people on some servers when they return to the character selection manually the character list would be empty. This has been fixed.
Enjoy.

Marcora

#528 Post by Marcora » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:41 pm

hoo yesss

thank you very much for this update, i tested and everything works perfectly :D

turbobay

#529 Post by turbobay » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi there,

i was trying to get the autologin next character to work, but i seem to mess up something.
Let me explain what i have done.

I followed the instructions on page 1. Downloaded loginxml.7z and userfuntion_LoginNextChar.lua.
I copied the Loginxml into the interface folder, NOT the addon Folder. I copied the userfunction into the corresponding folder in the bot scripts.

I changed the values for account and password in accountlogin and logindialog.
The first "problem" occurs after login, when i have to enter the sec pw, which i assume should be auto filled in, which it does not.
I fill the sec pw, and log in the first char (also had the first char automatically loaded once with other option).
When i logout from first char, i got an empty screen and can select server to continue, but it logs in the first character again. Always appearing the empty screen without characters.

I also tried the script changes

<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-23764" z="4484">
         sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(3*60*1000) -- wait for next character to load

-- Re-initialize player
         player = CPlayer.new();
         settings.load();
         settings.loadProfile("1-10");
         yrest (4000)

loadPaths("1-10PioneerQuests/l1t_start");
   </waypoint>

The logout works, but it then gets stuck there.

After reading some more posts, i am confused if i really need this autologin changes, or i'd rather use the "LoginNextChar()" function.

But i am not sure WHERE to code the changes.

Where do i have to code the
SetCharList({{
{account=2 , chars= {}},
{account=6 , chars= {1,3,5,6,8}},
}

and then where to code the LoginNextChar(). <-- This one at the end of e.g. the l10_postbox script/waypoint file ?

For the start i would be fine with one account and only switching all the chars from that one account automatically one after another.

Alleexx

#530 Post by Alleexx » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm

turbobay wrote: Where do i have to code the
SetCharList({{
{account=2 , chars= {}},
}

and then where to code the LoginNextChar(). <-- This one at the end of e.g. the l10_postbox script/waypoint file ?
You put this in the onLoad section of the waypoint.

SetCharList({
   {account=2 , chars= {}},
   {account=5 , chars= {2,3,4,6,7}},
})  
or if you want to use multiple clients you use this:

SetCharList({{
   {account=2 , chars= {}},
},{
   {account=5 , chars= {2,3,4,6,7}},
   {account=7 , chars= {2,3,5,6,8}},
}})
You put LoginNextChar() wherever you want the bot to switch to the next char.
I can't help you with the other problems I'm afraid. Someone a bit more skilled than me will have to help you with that

rock5

#531 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:17 am

turbobay wrote:The first "problem" occurs after login, when i have to enter the sec pw, which i assume should be auto filled in, which it does not.
It should. Double check that the account numbers where you entered the secondary passwords in logindialog match the ones you used in accountlogin and make sure the passwords are actually correct.
turbobay wrote:When i logout from first char, i got an empty screen and can select server to continue
I thought I fixed the empty character list problem. Are you using the latest 'loginxml? Are you saying that it automatically asks for the server? Did you enter the server details in accountlogin?
turbobay wrote:but it logs in the first character again
Did you set this option to true? If so, put it back to false.

-- >>>>>>>>> SHOULD WE RELOG IN AFTER RETURNING TO CHARACTER SELECTION <<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginRelog = true
turbobay wrote:I also tried the script changes

Code:
<!-- # 5 --><waypoint x="-23764" z="4484">

-- Re-initialize player
player = CPlayer.new();
settings.load();
settings.loadProfile("1-10");
yrest (4000)

loadPaths("1-10PioneerQuests/l1t_start");
</waypoint>
That's pretty old code. Now you would do a simple relog something like this.

SetCharList({{
{account=2 , chars= {}},
}
LoginNextChar()
loadProfile()
loadPaths("yourpathnamehere") 
Note: if you just want to go through every character in an account you can use "ChangeChar()" instead of the "SetCharList" and "LoginNextChar" commands above.
Note2: 'loadProfile' with no file specified will try to load a profile with the same name as the character or 'userdefault.xml' if it exists.
Note3: If you want to reload the same waypoint file you can use "loadPaths(__WPL.FileName)".
turbobay wrote:and then where to code the LoginNextChar(). <-- This one at the end of e.g. the l10_postbox script/waypoint file ?
You would put the relog code where the waypoint file ends. In this case it ends at an 'error' message which is pretty much the only way to end a script. So replace the error message near the end of the file with the relog code.

turbobay

#532 Post by turbobay » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 am

Thank you for the fast reply:

As for the latest version i am not sure, i downloaded from the first post bottom ("dowload section").
It seems version v3.4
Well, maybe i am a complete noob....
but look at the code changes.

FASTLOGIN_VERSION = 3.4

--===============================================================================
--============================ login screen settings ============================
--===============================================================================
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO AUTO LOGIN OR NOT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginAutoLogin = true
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR USERNAME BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginUser = "accName" <- i put my account here
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR PASSWORD BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
local fastLoginPass = "pwBlaBla" <- i put my pw here
--========================== character select settings ==========================
-- >>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO AUTO ENTER THE GAME WORLD WITH THAT CHAR OR NOT <<<<<<
fastLoginAutoEnter = false
-- >>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<
fastLoginChrSel = 1
-- >>>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<<
fastLoginRegSel = 1
-- >>>>>>>>> SHOULD WE RELOG IN AFTER RETURNING TO CHARACTER SELECTION <<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginRelog = false
-- >>> CHOOSE WHAT IS ON LOGIN BUTTONS "Account", "Server" or "AccountServer" <<<
-- >> YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE THE DISPLAY BY SHIFT/LEFT MOUSE CLICKING THE BUTTONS <<
fastLoginButtonDisplay = "AccountServer"
-- >>>>> SET RACE NUMBER FOR DEFAULT RACE SELECTION WHEN CREATING CHARACTERS <<<<
fastLoginDefaultRace = 1;	-- 1-HUMAN, 2-ELF, 3-DWARF or nil for random Race.
-- >>>>>>>> SET CLASS NUMBER FOR DEFAULT CLASS WHEN CREATING CHARACTERS <<<<<<<<<
fastLoginDefaultClass = 4;	-- From 1 to 6 or nil for random Class.
-- >>>>> SET TO FALSE TO NOT SKIP THE CHARACTER DELETE CONFIRMATION DIALOG <<<<<<
fastLoginFastCharacterDelete = true
--========================== character Acc & Pass  ==============================
-- Here is a button map to help with button placement.
--
--   Account1   Account20  Account39  Account50  Account60  Account71  Account90

local CustomLogin = {
	Account1  = {	UserName = "accName",		Password = "pwBlaBla", Server = "Server",	},

-===========================================
--====== Auto login secondary password ======
--===========================================

local fastLoginSecPass = "secPW"  <-- I forgot this one first, now it works

--======= character secondary passes use same id as in accountlogin.lua  ========

local CustomSecondaryPass = {
	Account1 = {	ID = 1,		SecondaryPassword = "secPW",	},
	Account2 = {	ID = 2,		SecondaryPassword = "EgSecondaryPassword",	},
	Account3 = {	ID = 3,		SecondaryPassword = "EgSecondaryPassword",	},
accName, pwBlaBla and Server were set correctly
secPW is also set as shown above.

First login now autofills in the sec PW and i get my character overviw, select one char and login.
When logging in the first char now and logging off again, results in empty screen.
I MANUALLY click on server and chose the server, after that character overview is being loaded and the next char should be logged in, but again the first char gets login.

As for the waypoints file i tried the following, and only the following, without changing any other file. Is it really necessary to code the "logout" here ?

<!-- #21 --><waypoint x="4619" z="-2218"></waypoint>
	<!-- #22 --><waypoint x="4574" z="-2206">
	printf("We where running for %s Minutes.\n", math.floor (os.difftime(os.time(),player.BotStartTime_nr) - player.Sleeping_time)/60 );
	     ChangeChar();
         loadProfile("l1-10");
         loadPaths(__WPL.FileName);
    <!-- loadPaths("1-10PioneerQuests/l1t_start"); -->
	</waypoint>

After the bot logged out the char i also get empty screen, can click manually on server list, choose server and then he logs in the first char again.
What confuses me is that on very first login he correctly logs in to the server and shows all characters, but after logout from character one the screens remains empty :-(

rock5

#533 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 am

-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR USERNAME BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginUser = "accName" <- i put my account here
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR PASSWORD BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
local fastLoginPass = "pwBlaBla" <- i put my pw here
If you set these values to an account name and password then the relog functions wont work because it didn't use an account button to log in. I recently made changes that allow you to use an account button to auto log in so the relog functions will work. Use this instead.

fastLoginUser = "1" 
It will then use the login details of that account number.

turbobay

#534 Post by turbobay » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Thank you its working now.
Now i am facing problems with the right use of the mailbox functions, but i will post in another thread.

turbobay

#535 Post by turbobay » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:23 pm

In the charactercreate.lua of Loginxml there is a function to pre-set the character name when creating a new character.
Is it possible to rewrite this generate function to get the names from a list ?
Or e.g. i define a charlist for let's say 4-5 accounts in a table.
I would like the function to recognize the account name, then recognizing which character slot is to be created, and automatically get the character name from this pre-defined list.
Is this possible at all ?
Example:

CharacterTable { account = "Test 1", chars {"charT1_1","charT1_2","charT1_3","charT1_4","charT1_5","charT1_6","charT1_7","charT1_8"}
                        account = "Test 2", chars {"charT2_1","charT2_2","charT2_3","charT2_4","charT2_5","charT2_6","charT2_7","charT2_8"}
                        account = "Test 3", chars {"charT3_1","charT3_2","charT3_3","charT3_4","charT3_5","charT3_6","charT3_7","charT3_8"}
                      }
So when i am logged in with account Test 2 and create a new character, i want the generate function to preset the charname with "charT2_1", or if i have already 3 characters created and want to make the 4th character, it automatically sets "charT2_4"....

rock5

#536 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

It's a bit of a job. I'll think about it.

rock5

#537 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 am

turbobay wrote:Is it possible to rewrite this generate function to get the names from a list ?
Try this version.
Loginxml[3.5].7z
(22.05 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
The default name list is at the top of accountlogin.lua just under the account login info.

turbobay

#538 Post by turbobay » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

If works fine, thank you very much. Makes it a lot more comfortable.

lolita

#539 Post by lolita » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 pm

dose somebody else noticed this?
If you play with account that isn't in this addon, when you return from game to character selection, there is no character on list.
i'm useing 3.4 version
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#540 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm

It's too hard to support loggings that aren't from a button. With so many buttons I can't understand why people need to log in manually.

The main problem is, I fixed the missing characters by making it log in again. When you log in manually, though, it can't log back in because it doesn't know the password.

Hm... I have an idea to fix it. I'll look at it tomorrow.