YAKSS - Yet Another KS Script

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rocking666

Re: YAKSS - Yet Another KS Script

#161 Post by rocking666 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am

Hi,
I got some problems running this script :S
Bot kills few mobs then I see:

Tue Jun 18 11:43:59 2013 : [string "..."]:110: attempt to index local 'item' (a nil value)
Tue Jun 18 11:43:59 2013 : Execution error: Runtime error

Profile seems to be alright and I get this error only with this script :S

Thank you ;)

BillDoorNZ

#162 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:36 pm

hmm...looks like the item returned from

Code: Select all

item = inventory.BagSlot[slot]
		item:update()
on line 110 of the file, is nil for some reason. No idea why this is happening, so I'd suggest a change to the file to test it.

If you can change the lines from 109 to 120 from:

for slot = first, last do

if item.Available and (item.Id == itemNameOrId or item.Name == itemNameOrId) then
			if itemNameOrId == "<EMPTY>" or itemNameOrId == 0 then -- so you can count empty slots
				totalCount = totalCount + 1
			else
				totalCount = totalCount + item.ItemCount;
			end
		end;
	end;
to

for slot = first, last do
		if (item) then

if item.Available and (item.Id == itemNameOrId or item.Name == itemNameOrId) then
				if itemNameOrId == "<EMPTY>" or itemNameOrId == 0 then -- so you can count empty slots
					totalCount = totalCount + 1
				else
					totalCount = totalCount + item.ItemCount;
				end
			end;
		end;
	end;
then that should fix your problem (theoretically).

rocking666

#163 Post by rocking666 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Nice it works! Thanks.
I got another problem now :(
At the begining of KS, the bot doesnt kill all the frogs and later, it will attack only when aggroed. As my character is lvl 80 (only for test), I dnt get the aggro often, so I kill only few mobs. I use thunderstorm as main skill (I also tried to profile settings used by Lisa)
Thank you :)

<skills_mage>
      <skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"           hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />   
      <skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
      <skill name="MAGE_THUNDERSTORM"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="false" mobcount="2"/>      
      <skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="60"  />
      <skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="80" />      
      <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      <skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
      <skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"                hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
      <skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />   
      <skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
      <skill name="MAGE_FLAME"                      hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" />
      <skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
   </skills_mage>

BillDoorNZ

#164 Post by BillDoorNZ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 am

gmm...sounds like the TARGET_LVL_BELOW setting in your profile to me - i'm not at my botting machine, so can't tell you any more than that atm - check your porfile for an option like TARGET_LVL_BELOW and make sure it is set to something like 30

rocking666

#165 Post by rocking666 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks for fast reply :P

Umm it is set to 40...just to make sure i didnt miss anything: 80-40 = 40 ? So it should kill them...
And when I use my other KS script, it kills the mobs. Strange thing.

Is there a reason why you use swimhack outside the instance? Isn't it very dangerous to get caught? :P I know people see people who swimhack like if they where jumping very high... So when the traffic is high, people might take screenshots or videos? I might try to change that return waypoint a bit.

Thank you :)

McGuffin

#166 Post by McGuffin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 am

rocking666 wrote:Thanks for fast reply :P

Umm it is set to 40...just to make sure i didnt miss anything: 80-40 = 40 ? So it should kill them...
And when I use my other KS script, it kills the mobs. Strange thing.
Sounds like a waypoint type might be set to RUN.

rocking666

#167 Post by rocking666 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Umm I didnt modify the script, so it shouldnt be there...anyway I did a fast search and nothing is set to RUN. Profile seems alright also.
The new waypoint I made from pancer to KS (without fly) seems to work alright. Only thing left is to make the bot kill every mob in each room. Don't know why it doesn't.

rock5

#168 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 pm

If you rewrote the code from Pancer, obviously there must be a change to "RUN" or "TRAVEL" so that it doesn't attack mobs on the way back to KS. Maybe you accidentally deleted the code that changes it back to "NORMAL".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rocking666

#169 Post by rocking666 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Well I just tried the original script again, without modifications...and it still does the same thing. Ill look further into that...

lisa

#170 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 pm

rocking666 wrote:Well I just tried the original script again, without modifications...and it still does the same thing. Ill look further into that...
Try using the Default profile and see if it works, that will atleast point out that the issue is in the profile being used or not.

I suspect there is a name in the "mobs" section of the profile.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rocking666

#171 Post by rocking666 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Doesn't work with default profile either. I still didn't find what the issue is... It's a strange thing because it's the only wp doing this. I think it might have something to do will the killzone, because other wp without the killzone work great..

McGuffin

#172 Post by McGuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm

rocking666 wrote:Doesn't work with default profile either. I still didn't find what the issue is... It's a strange thing because it's the only wp doing this. I think it might have something to do will the killzone, because other wp without the killzone work great..
Cool, you may have found your answer. I don't use the killzone function, not sure if it is relevant in the current version of the bot, so I can not help with that. I mainly have my WPs set to TRAVEL when I'm out of KS and NORMAL inside. I adjust my target ranges

changeProfileOption("MAX_TARGET_DIST", ##);
to make sure I get the mobs in the instance.

rocking666

#173 Post by rocking666 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 am

This is what i use also with normal WP (without killzone). I think i'll forget about this script since I can't get it working :P Wanted to compare g/h of a script using killzone with another using normal WP.
This script seems to be a very nice work although it doesnt work for me ;)