Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Kempmann81

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#401 Post by Kempmann81 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 am

Works wonderful! :D
You are right, I install in wrong folder. :oops:
Thankxx
Sorry my Bad English! Google Translate and I will do the best we can! ^^

Niko

#402 Post by Niko » Mon May 06, 2013 5:59 pm

I just installed the addon, works great sending items but, it doesn't sends money!
and i'm not using it with the bot, i'm doing it manually... when i set an ammount and push "send" it just does nothing...
Any idea?
Thank's

rock5

#403 Post by rock5 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Niko wrote:I just installed the addon, works great sending items but, it doesn't sends money!
and i'm not using it with the bot, i'm doing it manually... when i set an ammount and push "send" it just does nothing...
Any idea?
Thank's
Still works fine for me. Make sure you spelt the name right, that you have that amount of money and don't use punctuation in the amount.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Niko

#404 Post by Niko » Fri May 10, 2013 7:28 pm

I tried writing the name, picking it up from the lists on the right side, tried different ammounts of money (1, 10, 100, 1000...), tried using automatic subject, writen by hand subject... eaven tried to change the client languaje (i use spanish by default) to english, but when i open mail mod, it still appears on spanish...
I tried to change the zone (to usa for example) but it said wrong password on the FastLogin :-/

i deleted another addon i had related with mail (zMailQueue)...

it just does nothing when i hit the "send" button...

If i just write on a mail, or just send one or various articles, it works ok... if i put an attached object and money, then doesn't works...
if i send an object with refund, works ok...

what else could i try?

rock5

#405 Post by rock5 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:13 am

I just tested sending money and items at the same time. It still worked.

Do you get an error message in game? The little red flashing icon near the minimap?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Niko

#406 Post by Niko » Sat May 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok there's haves to be something about the languaje...
If i keeped the zone "spanish" and the languaje "english", mail mod still was in spanish and didn't worked... (i supose that it picks languaje due to zone and not the game languaje itself...) so, i changed zone to Europe, languaje to english, and now mail mod is in english, and works perfectly...

rock5

#407 Post by rock5 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:30 am

Ah, good. I can reproduce it now. It's strange because it looks like half of the UMM frame gets it's language from the "Language" setting and half gets it from the "zone".

I don't know if I'll have enough time to fix it today, because it's Mothers day, but I should be able to fix it. Give me a couple of days.

rock5

#408 Post by rock5 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

I had a quick look at it and it was easier to fix than I thought. The problem is there wasn't a translation for some of the language strings. The fix was to load the English language file first so if there isn't a translation for a string then it will show the English string.

Try this for me. Find and replace this file "UltimateMailMod\Library\tools.lua" with this one and let me know if it works.
Tools.lua
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
If you see anything in English that you want translated, just send me the translations and I'll add it.

Niko

#409 Post by Niko » Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 am

It Works!!! Thank's dude...

See, the first thing i saw in english was the message of "Are you sure you want to send the amount shown bellow to xxx ?"
That would be, "¿Estás seguro de que quieres enviar la cantidad que se muestra abajo a xxx?"

Another thing in english is the "Mass tag mails", and "Char, Friends, Guildies, Other, Empty" buttons...
Buttons thanslation in that order are "Personajes, Amigos, Gremio, Otros, Vacio"

I'm not sure how to translate correctly "Mass tag mails", could be something like "Seleccionar correos de:" (select mails from...)

Don't use google translate on that, it's answer is awfull xDD

Mail Count is in english too, that is "Cantidad de correos"
The "xx days" message next to the subjects in the inbox is in english too, days is "dias" in spanish...

That's all by the moment, if i see anything else i'll let you know.
Thank's!

rock5

#410 Post by rock5 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:06 am

It was confusing me that if I set the language to Spanish it still used some English strings even though there are translations in the ES language file. I finally figured out it was because it used "GetLocation" instead of" GetLanguage" so the language was based on the zone instead of the language selected. I've changed it so it should work.

If you look in the ES.lua file you'll see "-- TRANSLATE" next to the lines that need translating but I just realised there are a lot of strings that I could get translations directly from the game using the TEXT function, eg. Yes, No, New Mail, Days, Hours. I might do a review of the strings and see how many I could trim down.

Niko

#411 Post by Niko » Sun May 12, 2013 11:39 am

I made the translations on the ES.lua file, and i don't know why now many things appear in english!!!
I checked the file over and over again, i can't see what i did wrong...
By the moment i'll keep the original file, but please check it out and see if you find out something...
Attachments
--ES.lua
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

rock5

#412 Post by rock5 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

Try these.
ES.lua
Place in "Locales" folder
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
EN.lua
Place in "Locales" folder
(9.06 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Inbox.lua
Place in "Inbox" folder
(14.96 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
It looks like some words might be different than the language file so let me know if anything strikes you as wrong.

Also could you have a look for any buttons that the text doesn't fit. Could you try to think of more abbreviated labels? For instance "P. de Fusión", "R. de producción" and "Seleccionar:".

I was just about to post when I saw your new post. So I incorporated your new translations. I see you are still using "Items". I'm using an in game string for "Items" that translates it to "Objetos". Is that not right?

Niko

#413 Post by Niko » Sun May 12, 2013 4:55 pm

rock5 wrote: I was just about to post when I saw your new post. So I incorporated your new translations. I see you are still using "Items". I'm using an in game string for "Items" that translates it to "Objetos". Is that not right?
Yes that's right, but there are many english words that we are used to use... so didn't sound wrong to me.

I'll try those files to see how it works and i'll let you know...
See ya'

---
Edit:

Ok it seems everything is ok...
About the buttons text abreviation, is hard to fit it in such a small button xD
Anyway when you put the mouse over it you can see what's that button for, so not reading the button completly ain't that bad...
An alternative could be making the buttons ticker so you can put two text lines¿?

Piedra de----Runas de
-Fusión------Producción

rock5

#414 Post by rock5 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 am

I thought about spreading the buttons over 2 lines so the buttons would be twice as long. Even though I could do it, I don't think it's worth it, especially as the tooltip shows the whole name like you said. I might just leave it as it is then.

Rickster

#415 Post by Rickster » Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm

I have a problem sending pet eggs. The only posting about sending pet egs is the one below.
rock5 wrote:
sdude13 wrote:Is there any way to send all the catched pet-eggs to a character ?
if there is an id for every egg class it should work i guess... but I have realy no clue ;)
Send by partial pet name should work.

This should work.

Code: Select all

UMM_SendByNameOrId(_recipient, {"pet egg"})
In addition to that I would like to send different level eggs to different chars. The sending char only has pet eggs in its inventory so I don´t mind about item names.
So I tried

UMM_SendAdvanced(recipient, nil, nil, i)
where "i" should be

_reqlevel - The minimum 'required level' of the items
But it seems that the pet egg level is not the same as an item level.
With the above function call none of the eggs is send.

Do you have any ideas how to distinguish pet eggs by level?

Ric

rock5

#416 Post by rock5 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:58 am

There is no support for egg levels but I can create a custom function for you.

function sendEggsByLevel(_recipient, lowest, highest)
	-- Make table of items to send
	local sendlist = {}
	for item = 61, 240, 1 do -- for each inventory
		local slotitem = inventory.BagSlot[item];
		local eggLevel = memoryReadByte(getProc(), slotitem.Address + 0x2E)
		if string.find(slotitem.Name,"Pet Egg") and eggLevel >=lowest and highest >= eggLevel then
			-- Add to table
			table.insert(sendlist, slotitem.SlotNumber)
		end
	end
	UMM_SendInventoryItem(_recipient, sendlist)
end
Just put it in the waypoint onload or in a userfunction.

I made some changes to UMM_SendInventoryItem so it can accept tables of items instead of sending 1 at a time. Test this for me as well please.
-- Obsolete file deleted --

Note: None of this has been tested so try it out and report any errors or unusual behavior.

Rickster

#417 Post by Rickster » Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 pm

I put sendEggsByLevel() in a new userfunction file.
Executing it with

Command> sendEggsByLevel("xxx",1,1)
resulted in this error

onLoad error: scripts/rom/userfunctions/userfunction_sendEggs.lua:4: 'for' initial value must be a number
UMM_FromSlot and UMM_ToSlot are not know, I found them defined as local in your mail mod userfunction.
I simply replaced vars with 61 and 120 and came up with this error

Sending inventory items to xxx ...  onLoad error: ...m/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions1.81b.lua:558: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'SlotNumber' (a nil value)
I will have a closer look on it later.

I just run the bot with wp files which usually worked fine, but errored when sending mail, maybe an error from your latest changes.

...rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions1.8.lua:131: attempt to index local 'mailbox' (a nil value)
Thanx so far
Ric

rock5

#418 Post by rock5 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Rickster wrote:UMM_FromSlot and UMM_ToSlot are not know, I found them defined as local in your mail mod userfunction.
I simply replaced vars with 61 and 120 and came up with this error
Sorry, a victim of copy and paste.
Rickster wrote:Sending inventory items to xxx ... onLoad error: ...m/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions1.81b.lua:558: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'SlotNumber' (a nil value)
I think I know what happened here. The function didn't find any items so it sent an empty table which confused things. Try this
Rickster wrote:...rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions1.8.lua:131: attempt to index local 'mailbox' (a nil value)
I didn't change that function at all. It shouldn't have failed. Maybe the game just glitched on you. Is it still not working or did it eventually work?

-- Old file deleted --

Rickster

#419 Post by Rickster » Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm

The mailbox error was my fault, mixed some files.

No errors at this time.
The "german" eggs have all names like "*Begleiter-Ei". I changed that in the function to

string.find(slotitem.Name,"Begleiter-Ei")
But it also does not send the eggs and states that there is nothing to send, although there are level 3 eggs in my bagpack

Command> sendEggsByLevel("xxx",3,3) 
Sending inventory items to xxx...  Nothing to send.
In the pet egg info box the level is called: "Stufe: 3"

Ric

[edit]
seems there is an error with the string.find() function as tested like this, which returned a wrong "nil"

Command> print(string.find("Runen-Begleiter-Ei","Begleiter-Ei"))
nil
Last edited by Rickster on Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rickster

#420 Post by Rickster » Fri May 24, 2013 9:06 pm

To get around this I changed the string.find() to search for plain text without patterns.
Now all works fine. Thanks Rock! :)

In your v.1.81b2 of addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua I changed this to false, to avoid the debug messages when sending mail

local debugfilter = false
Here is Rocks function to send pet eggs with my latest changes. Tested and works fine.

function sendEggsByLevel(_recipient, lowest, highest)
	local textInAllEggNames = "Begleiter-Ei" -- part of text which is contained in all pet egg names
	local sendlist 			= {}	-- Make table of items to send

for item = 61, 240, 1 do -- for each inventory
		local slotitem = inventory.BagSlot[item];
		local eggLevel = memoryReadByte(getProc(), slotitem.Address + 0x2E)
		if string.find(slotitem.Name,textInAllEggNames,1,true) and eggLevel >=lowest and highest >= eggLevel then
			-- Add to table
			table.insert(sendlist, slotitem.SlotNumber)
		end
	end
	UMM_SendInventoryItem(_recipient, sendlist)
end	
Attention: you need at least v.1.81b2 of addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua from this post.