problems with mm 3.0 and rombot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
beanybabe

problems with mm 3.0 and rombot

#1 Post by beanybabe » Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

I tried this a few ways and keep having crashing on some waypoints.
I upgraded my old files and they would crash I thought i may have some bad files so I created a fresh install.

I downloaded micromacro extracted it to a new drive
i then extracted a fresh rombot into it
and the nesessicary files for running SurvivalR5

Then i run the SVNupdate.bat
but then it finished it showed quite a few files as flaged red.

I dont know why so i just deleted all the flaged files and run the update again.

now it shows updated ok

i run char to survival and start the bot the char moves to npc then Crash undefined... errors of some sort.

Do I have to keep running the old version 2 to run these files ?

lisa

Re: problems with mm 3.0 and rombot

#2 Post by lisa » Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

MM 3.0 brought in the new lua 5.2 which they have removed some lua functions from, it is possible the WP has some of those functions that no longer exist.

Best thing to do is post the issue in the topic for the related WP and see if the issue can be fixed there.

MM itself works fine.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

beanybabe

#3 Post by beanybabe » Thu May 02, 2013 5:31 am

5:11am - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1448: bad argument #1 to 'memor
yReadBytePtr' ((null))

the other minigames seem to work ok just the survival one acts up it will start attacking some times kill a few towers then it seems to get stuck when I click the screen to try to move it crashes. Im going to check forum to see if anyone made a upgrade or another version

*** This is the version I was trying it looks like you have been testing it so I thought it would work.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... survivalr5

I have a like problem on the Disenchanting.xml waypoint
both I have to resort to using a
old version of micromacro to get them to work.

I seen that error before I think it means ingame functions is not updated i will delete and replace them again and see if that helps.

beanybabe

#4 Post by beanybabe » Thu May 02, 2013 5:46 am

lol now its stranger it did not crash but it starts atacking the towers and seems to hesitate on clearing target. I then tried to attack a target manually while it was running yet and it just seemed to go into a loop doing something but showed now output or actions.
If i attacked another tower then it would seem to start running the script again then at clearing target it just hesitates.

Im done trying to figure this out this is beyond my skill atm.

beanybabe

#5 Post by beanybabe » Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 am

I had to try it one more time. I set game to xp compatable and micromacro.

when I start the survivalr5 it seems to do what it supposed to but if i right click any of the bizare mechinizm then it just goes brain dead. no crash no error like its in a loop doing nothing.

I tried this a couple classes of chars.

beanybabe

#6 Post by beanybabe » Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 am

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... &start=260

Starting at that thread i see another person had problems with the this also he was trying to chain all the games together.

from reading thru it seems that somehow he got it working but I dont see any code for what he did and the main code must not have been updated.

beanybabe

functions.lua:1448

#7 Post by beanybabe » Thu May 02, 2013 9:32 am

C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1448: bad argument #1 to 'memor
yReadBytePtr' ((null))

I keep getting this error it does not seem to happen repeatable but happens a lot.

i suspect it memory error between programs or some other error. I have another pc with differnt video and os I may try and see if same thing happens there.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:45 am

beanybabe wrote:if i right click any of the bizare mechinizm then it just goes brain dead
Then don't right click the Bizare mechanizms. :D
beanybabe wrote:C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1448: bad argument #1 to 'memor
yReadBytePtr' ((null))

I keep getting this error it does not seem to happen repeatable but happens a lot.
This error would happen if getProc() returned nil. This should never happen unless the game crashes. If the game crashed then you have to figure out why. If it didn't then there is some sort of bug with getProc() but I can't see what it is.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro