bad argument #1...

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Doedelidu

bad argument #1...

#1 Post by Doedelidu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah i keep getting this error when i want to start the bot with rom/bot(.lua) and i cant resolve the problem on my own nor google does have an answer :/
The full error :
Installing userfunctions. 10:9pm - scripts/rom/bot.lua:82: bad argument #1 to 'airs' <table expected, got nil>
I just followed the instructions from the wiki/video from the wiki but still get this error.

rock5

Re: bad argument #1...

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Notice how the error message is on the same line as "Installing userfunctions"? Normally that means there is an error in a userfunction but the error message looks like it is saying it had trouble getting the userfunctions directory list. Is your bot installed properly? Do any bot files have yellow or red icons next to them? Is the userfunctions folder missing?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro