good harvest route ....

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
remsey

good harvest route ....

#1 Post by remsey » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi have sombody a good harvest route for the first place ? i have my own but i think it´s not the best ....
when u have a very good than post it !

odom41

Re: good harvest route ....

#2 Post by odom41 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm

can you post your harvest route if you don't mind cuz my is horriable and the only thing it harvested is wood?

xxsinz

Re: good harvest route ....

#3 Post by xxsinz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Make your own paths, nobody should be sharing their paths, because if you start to do that, then everything gets screwed up for everyone! This is what I do, I make a path really fast path, then I sit their and watch it. How I improve on it is by adding extra waypoints to new nodes. Another thing is if you are getting stuck create 3 waypoints to get to your final waypoint (A to B to C). Where A being the point you start from, B being the point you go to so you won't get stuck on the object (tree, mountains, etc..), then C being the end point. Basically your making a triangle so you get around objects with ease. It just takes time to fine tune your path, right now I have 10 different paths, that all run perfect (none are which in the starting area) and each path has over 200+ Waypoints (including the waypoints that are just for walking around objects). It took me a good 3 - 4 hours for each path, so take your time!