Do guildbank support the other pages than the first?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
curalme

Re: Do guildbank support the other pages than the first?

#21 Post by curalme » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi !

Thak for the quick answer,
I did modify:

-- Flick though pages to initialize items
for i = 1, #self.PageAddresses do
RoMScript("GuildBank_PageRequest("..i..")")
yrest(5000)
end

I have 47ms ping.

guildbank:updatePageAddresses(); guildbank:update(); for i, item in pairs(guildbank.BagSlot) do printf(i.." "..item.Name.."\n") end

Works fine,but when I try to put some tiers inside de bank, after doing the change you suggested, it stopped getting stuck at placing items in positions 1-4 and started gettings stuck in positions 70-74, just changes ítems on that positions.

Maybe need another yrest somewere?

Thanks,
Attachments
thisisit.jpg

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

What code do you use to move the items?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

curalme

#23 Post by curalme » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 pm

inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,150 do item = inventory.BagSlot item:moveTo("guildbank"); end;

It Works fine till page 3,

inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,150 do item = inventory.BagSlot item:moveTo("guildbank3"); end;

same result :(

If you wish to join our guild and take a look just say :)

thanks,

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Try adding a slight pause in the loop.

Code: Select all

inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,150 do item = inventory.BagSlot[i] item:moveTo("guildbank3"); yrest(200) end;
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

curalme

#25 Post by curalme » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi!, I tried to Yrest on the loop but seems that doesn´t work, now it´s changing ítems on the 4th page xDDD
It´s strange that after the econd page does that :S

I´ll try to change yrest to a few seconds just in case.

curalme

#26 Post by curalme » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 am

Hi there!!

Rock, can´t make it work anyway for the 3 and 4 page, just moves all ítems on the same 4 positions, I can make those 4 spots change, but can´t move any ítems to that pages and dunno what else to try :(

Does it work for you? It could be something about having more tan 4 pages open on the guild bank? :S

guildbank:updatePageAddresses(); inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,71 do item = inventory.BagSlot item:moveTo("guildbank"); yrest(200) end;

That what I last tried, with same result... ("guildbank3") does the same...

Thanks in advance

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 am

I spent a bit of time filling up the first and second page to test the third page but the above code did work properly.

Code: Select all

inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,71 do item = inventory.BagSlot[i] item:moveTo("guildbank"); yrest(200) end; 
Sorry, I don't know what your problem is and I'm not going to be able to fix it if I can't reproduce it.

curalme

#28 Post by curalme » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 am

Excuse my bad english, I´ll try to explain me better:

This code inventory:update(); guildbank:update(); for i = 61,71 do item = inventory.BagSlot item:moveTo("guildbank"); yrest(200) end;

Works perfectly on the first page and the second page of the guild bank, but not in the next pages, problems starts at third page.

I have the guild bank full of ítems, if you like to join it I give you full access and you can see what happens.
I really apreciate your help, if needed I´ll send you a video of what exactly going on when I use the code, just let met now, thank you very much!!

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Like I said, I filled my 1st and 2nd page. and was testing the third page. Moving items to my 3rd page worked.

Giving me access to your guild wouldn't help because the problem is most likely something to do with your computer or bot setup and I would be using my computer which I already know works.

A video might help but I think I understood what you were saying so it probably wont help.

curalme

#30 Post by curalme » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Okey!! I´ll check out with some mates to see if they can make it work!

Thank you very much for your help :))

I´ll make you now how´s it going ;)

Have a nice day