is there any guide for kulech

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
harbifm

is there any guide for kulech

#1 Post by harbifm » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:48 am

I have been tanking this instance butt faild with different groups to get through the trash
Is there a right way to get to the first boss. I searched my best with google and could find nothing of substance
I am k/w/m 75 all with all elite skills to 50 already optained

Ego95

Re: is there any guide for kulech

#2 Post by Ego95 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Why do you need a guide for the trash there? It's really easy, so I don't know what I should explain here. The only thing I could say, if the mobs are already pulled then kill the black ones first and interrupt their casts.

AlterEgo95

harbifm

Re: is there any guide for kulech

#3 Post by harbifm » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:41 am

AlterEgo95 wrote:Why do you need a guide for the trash there? It's really easy, so I don't know what I should explain here. The only thing I could say, if the mobs are already pulled then kill the black ones first and interrupt their casts.

AlterEgo95
yep the cast and the white elemental thrat freez me and kill us most of the time , i guss the bad one is the 2 ants at the room before the boss, how to make sure they do not effect the tank, how i stop thier cast, when u have 12 players with pets, hard to see which of the three mobs of front of you is casting any thing @@