Harvest Bot (Noob)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
fhack2

Harvest Bot (Noob)

#1 Post by fhack2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm going to stay I'm a flat out noob at this. I have not clue on what to do. All I want to do is to get my gathering skills up with a Harvest Bot. So can someone supply the links with the stuff to download and then the direction on how to get it to work?

botlover

Re: Harvest Bot (Noob)

#2 Post by botlover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Use the search function, and look trough the forum, BEFORE you post, please :)

okay, here is what u do, u create an path with the createpath function, u WRITE DOWN every single node (the number of the waypoint, u can see the number in MicroMacro) down on some paper, when u are done, u open the waypoint script and edit it, implying "player:harvest();" in each waypoint where u wanna gather

EXAMPLE:

Code: Select all

<!-- #10 --><waypoint x="-2376" z="-9763">
player:harvest();
</waypoint>

and MAKE SURE that you imply that the waypoint is TRAVEL mode by setting the first line to look like this in your waypoints script

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">>

AND set your profile to have 0 waypoint deviation, this way your character wont go wrong in town if u set the waypoints to go around obstackels. (you do that in your profile)

<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION" value="0" />

besides that, i can't come on anything more u need to know.

Edit: oh yes there is actually one thing, as of now the harvest function is still experimental, (read: NOT FINISHD TOTALY) wich means u need to have the window with your harvesting character up and targetet. in other words, U CAN NOT use your mouse or have an other window "active" like MSN or ICQ or something while farming. leaving your computer uselesss while u do so :) so use it over night and when u dont wanna use your computer... no other way atm..

fhack2

#3 Post by fhack2 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 am

Ok I can create a path and have it do the path things, but i've only seen the Harvest Bot gather when it's facing the wood, ore, herb. Is there a way to make it so it searches the general area near the waypoint for all item to gather?

botlover

#4 Post by botlover » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:18 pm

fhack2 wrote:Ok I can create a path and have it do the path things, but i've only seen the Harvest Bot gather when it's facing the wood, ore, herb. Is there a way to make it so it searches the general area near the waypoint for all item to gather?

i think it's possible, but it would be stupid, so to say.

it would compromise the speed of the bot tremedeusly.

by making the path, and setting it to go straight for each node, u don't need to make it search for you.

fhack2

#5 Post by fhack2 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 pm

So that means the path I make has to be long and I have to find every nodes I want and make it a waypoint. All I'm trying to do is have it so when i'm afk for some time I can leave this on to find nodes to harvest for me.

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

fhack2 wrote:So that means the path I make has to be long and I have to find every nodes I want and make it a waypoint. All I'm trying to do is have it so when i'm afk for some time I can leave this on to find nodes to harvest for me.
Stop nagging, he explained it properly already, if this is not what you want then gtfo of here or plan to invest 1000000000000$ for a professional commpany solution.
How many times do we have to repeat ourselves that this Bot doesn't magically teleports to resources and gathers 1000000000 pieces of wood in a night.
If you have read the manual at all you should atleast comprehend that this isn't what you want.

The only alternatives would be NtKids Bot or the highly suspecious R-Bot.

odom41

#7 Post by odom41 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 pm

botlover wrote:Use the search function, and look trough the forum, BEFORE you post, please :)

okay, here is what u do, u create an path with the createpath function, u WRITE DOWN every single node (the number of the waypoint, u can see the number in MicroMacro) down on some paper, when u are done, u open the waypoint script and edit it, implying "player:harvest();" in each waypoint where u wanna gather

EXAMPLE:

<!-- #10 --><waypoint x="-2376" z="-9763">
player:harvest();
</waypoint>

and MAKE SURE that you imply that the waypoint is TRAVEL mode by setting the first line to look like this in your waypoints script

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">>

AND set your profile to have 0 waypoint deviation, this way your character wont go wrong in town if u set the waypoints to go around obstackels. (you do that in your profile)

<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION" value="0" />

besides that, i can't come on anything more u need to know.

Edit: oh yes there is actually one thing, as of now the harvest function is still experimental, (read: NOT FINISHD TOTALY) wich means u need to have the window with your harvesting character up and targetet. in other words, U CAN NOT use your mouse or have an other window "active" like MSN or ICQ or something while farming. leaving your computer uselesss while u do so :) so use it over night and when u dont wanna use your computer... no other way atm..
excuse me do you think you could make an example script and show me what the final product would look like?

xxsinz

#8 Post by xxsinz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 am

No, make your own, no one here is going to give out harvesting paths. Their is more than enough information on this website, for you to make a path yourself. Stop asking and do it yourself!

aasi888

#9 Post by aasi888 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 pm

odom41 wrote:excuse me do you think you could make an example script and show me what the final product would look like?

false information removed
</waypoints>
Last edited by aasi888 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

odom41

#10 Post by odom41 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm

aasi888 wrote:
odom41 wrote:excuse me do you think you could make an example script and show me what the final product would look like?

<waypoints>
	<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="123" z="123" type="TRAVEL">player:harvest();</waypoint>
	<!-- # 2 --><waypoint x="231" z="321" type="TRAVEL">player:harvest();</waypoint>
	<!-- # 3 --><waypoint x="312" z="231" type="TRAVEL">player:harvest();</waypoint>
</waypoints>
Thanks do u believe you call tell me what i should have my settings on for the profile thing.