Aion Bot

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
nightclaw

Re: Aion Bot

#141 Post by nightclaw » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 am

i take it everyone gave up on this bot ?? if i get the current last working ..i see what my friend can do for me get this working

lisa

#142 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:28 am

nightclaw wrote:i take it everyone gave up on this bot ?? if i get the current last working ..i see what my friend can do for me get this working
yeah it looks like it, the addresses/offsets would need updating at the least.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

nightclaw

#143 Post by nightclaw » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:32 pm

lisa wrote:
nightclaw wrote:i take it everyone gave up on this bot ?? if i get the current last working ..i see what my friend can do for me get this working
yeah it looks like it, the addresses/offsets would need updating at the least.
where can i get it so i see if my friend or if i find someone to fix ??? or do you know anyone that knows how to ?? i may be able pay for there time ??

rock5

#144 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

I'm still looking for something else I can bot and am considering Aion.

2 questions. Why can't I access the link on the first post? And how can I attach the CE debugger? It crashes the game if I try.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

botje

#145 Post by botje » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 pm

i removed it, because it was dead xd

i dunno, think GF added some extra protection.

try here for info > http://www.mmoelites.com/forum/6-aion/? ... d4f8853067

rock5

#146 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks, I had a look at that site but didn't find anything useful.
botje wrote:i dunno, think GF added some extra protection.
Are you saying you didn't have to do anything special to use CE back then?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

botje

#147 Post by botje » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

yes indeed, i just used the right one and it got on just fine.

rock5

#148 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Bugger. With my luck I wont find another worthwhile game to bot without protection.

botje

#149 Post by botje » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm

i just had to fiddle a bit with it, i think its in the settings of CE, something about switching debugger way i think, cant remember precisly :(

try the CE forums?

rock5

#150 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Ok found it. Thanks. I'll play with it a bit more tomorrow.

nightclaw

#151 Post by nightclaw » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 pm

rock that be great man we soo need great working bot on here so much you do with it and so much to farm and help automate ....

i dont know if this help but heres the offsets for current 3.7 patch NA

NA Aion, v3.7 Offsets

Description Address Type Comment

General Info
Logged In Game.dll+FB1084 2 Bytes Hex values 0000 for not logged in (character select), and FFFF for logged in
Previously Logged-In Character Game.dll+FB3ED0 String[32]

Player Info
Player Level Game.dll+FB67B8 Byte
Player Name Game.dll+FAD8D4 String[32]
Legion Name Game.dll+FAD984 String[32]

Player Position
Player Position X Game.dll+FAD4B8 Float
Player Position Y Game.dll+FAD4B4 Float
Player Position Z Game.dll+FAD4BC Float

Player Stats
Current HP Game.dll+FB67E0 4 Bytes
Max HP Game.dll+FB67DC 4 Bytes
Current MP Game.dll+FB67E8 4 Bytes
Max MP Game.dll+FB67E4 4 Bytes
Current DP Game.dll+FB67EE 4 Bytes
Max DP Game.dll+FB67EC 4 Bytes

Player Flight
Flight Status Game.dll+FB67F8 Byte 0 = Not Flying, 1 = Flying, 6 = Gliding (w/o flight), 7 = Gliding (from flight)
Flight Cooldown Game.dll+FB68EC 2 Bytes
Flight Remainder Game.dll+FB67F4 4 Bytes
Flight Maximum Game.dll+FB67F0 4 Bytes

Player Experience
Experience Game.dll+FADB00 8 Bytes
Experience Max Game.dll+FADAF0 8 Bytes
Experience Recoverable Game.dll+FADAF8 8 Bytes

Current Target
Have Target Game.dll+B40E74 Byte 0 = No target, 1 = Player has target
Target Entity Address Pointer Game.dll+B40E6C 4 Bytes
Target Name Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x254→+0x3A String[32]
Target X Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x38 Float
Target Y Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x34 Float
Target Z Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x3C Float
Target HP Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x254→+0x11D8 4 Byte
Target Max HP Game.dll+B40E6C→+0x254→+0x11DC 4 Byte

Camera
Camera X Game.dll+FAD0A0 Float
Camera Y Game.dll+FAD098 Float

also seams be few diff servers that are diff in Versions and protections on NA i not seeing much do there alot of gold bots running rampet and they farm in spot tell 20 them gold spam hell out chat ...but if you need tester on NA and tiamat server we curently on 3.7 hope any this helps you out i know at lest 12 players that would love you :) 13 being me seeing i dont play rom any more

rock5

#152 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Thanks. The player info was easy, the target not so much, so thanks for that. Either way that saves me a lot of time.

I'm playing on NA. My client is 3.5.0.6. I've seen advertising that 3.7 is live but my client doesn't update. The properties actually says "Server 3.5.0.6" so I don't know what's going on there.

Note, I'll be taking my time as I'm doing other things as well. So don't expect anything too soon.

rock5

#153 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:56 am

I've added all those values to CE and they work and I have the Special Cube which is supposed to be a new feature of 3.7 so I'm still not sure if I have 3.5 or 3.7. :?:

I noticed you switched the Z and Y values as compared to rombot. I think that would cause confusion for people using both or switching from one to the other.

With Flight Status I was getting 2 while gliding in the city. Actually I suspect this offset might be a collection of bit values. Eg. maybe the 0x1 bit is if you are actually flying or not and maybe the 0x2 bit is if you are gliding or not etc. I don't know what the 0x4 bit means but note that both 6 and 7 have the 0x2 bit enabled, meaning they both mean 'gliding'. 6 has the 0x1 bit off so not from flying and 7 has it on so flying. Someone who is good at flying might need to figure out what they mean.

Question: What is "Experience Recoverable"? Is that like XP dept? I noticed when I died that I couldn't see anything on screen to indicate xp dept but when I discovered the Soul Healers I realised there was dept.

I noticed the target pointer was a high value that I suspect MM will not be able to read. I'm not sure what we will need to do about that.

One of the things a bot needs to do is control the character. To that end I tried changing the camera values to see if it would turn you. It didn't work. But I found the addresses that do allow you to change the characters direction.
Camera X Game.dll+FAD094 Float
Camera Y Game.dll+FAD08C Float

Actually they are probably misnamed. x,y implies the position of the camera but the X value is actually the direction you are facing and the Y value is the y direction. I'd probably call them Direction and DirectionY to be in line with rombot.

I'll do more work on it another time.

botje

#154 Post by botje » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 am

yes, recoverable is like the debt on rom :)

rock5

#155 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am

Hm.. Can't make it move. I can send other key presses to the window such as "ESC" and "C" but not movement keypresses. I suspect it is a protection thing. I'm no hacker so until someone else finds a way to move the character I can't see any point in continuing.

lisa

#156 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:20 am

rock5 wrote:Hm.. Can't make it move. I can send other key presses to the window such as "ESC" and "C" but not movement keypresses.
Did you look for any memory addresses that indicate movement and try to change it to make it move? Isn't that how RoM moves now?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#157 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:29 am

lisa wrote: Did you look for any memory addresses that indicate movement and try to change it to make it move? Isn't that how RoM moves now?
Yeah I tried that but couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find a proper "current speed" value.

botje

#158 Post by botje » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 am

i had that too, will work if you send keys without attaching to the window, and just activating it.

that was 1 of the reasons i quit xd

rock5

#159 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

I wonder if there is something Administrator can do or if he can explain why it can't be done. I just figure he would know about how the virtual keypresses work seeing as he wrote MM. And maybe he knows how they are being blocked.

Administrator
Site Admin

#160 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

It's not that they are being blocked, it is that they are not being used. There's two basic types of input detection: querying the hardware and polling queues.

Querying the hardware means the software requests whether or not a specific key is pressed. The OS is what stands between the hardware and requesting software and can therefor manipulate these messages. MicroMacro makes use of this in normal (unattached) mode: it tells Windows that specific keys are being pressed. This is why it works globally.

The Win32 API is often used to catch input events and process them. Not all applications work this way, though. When a key is pressed, the OS sends the event to windows that are listening for it. In attached mode, MicroMacro will dump events into the target process's input queue for the application to handle as key presses.