Drill Ground BUG

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Budzer

Re: Drill Ground BUG

#61 Post by Budzer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 pm

The funniest thing ever.... You can still enter malatina, enter drill ground and buy resources..... NC on that... Beside billions of honor in ranking and obsydians NCPs still there, probably to allow everyone to cash out.

So far no bans DK why my ACCs were baned, but don't really care...... If I would like I could again make billions of gold and honestly DK if I shouldn't. Obviously they are not gonna make a thing about it, maybe ban some more alts.

It's better than angel/devil bug a year ago....

wulf

#62 Post by wulf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Could anyone send me a pm with the details? Must I go to the new mini, make some points, break mini and enter drill ground?

Budzer

#63 Post by Budzer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Well currently it is not possible to bug this for 99,9% of players....... Personally I know one person that can and due to how it's done it can be share with others, so now it's kind of exclusive bug. Don't want to make any assumptions, but how convenient gameforge has done this makes me think if it is not what they intended to do (to make this bug still possible, so that........)

Reynmar

#64 Post by Reynmar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 pm

How to enter to drill ground without guild ?

You have to download a program that has access to a memory game, find the code that is responsible for managing the zone ID, change the ID of the zone in which you are, for that which you want to find and assign the point of call such as being in Varanas, you can assign the item to the Tutorial. Save this normally in the book of transport. You can then move there when you need it.

I looking for Zone ID for Drill grund. !

lisa

#65 Post by lisa » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

dr-nuker wrote:
ZZZZZ wrote:As far as i can tell, they have completely removed the Drill Ground zone? When i try to enter it now it just says zone is not open...so either i'm bugged, or that is their answer to this mess.
no you're not bugged.

Looks like this is what they call "a solution"
Hmmm remove drill ground usage, that wasn't on my list, probably because it isn't really a solution at all lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lisa

#66 Post by lisa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:45 am

AlterEgo95 wrote:If you push up the prices then maybe on person can force inflation. Personally I just use the gold to buy miller cakes at the npc, my pet it already lvl 69.
That is a lot of cake, just did 50mil of cake and got pet from lvl 4 to 36, wish I farmed the bug more, I would have blown it all on cake for pet, not ruining economy doing that lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

harbifm

#67 Post by harbifm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 am

lisa wrote:
AlterEgo95 wrote:If you push up the prices then maybe on person can force inflation. Personally I just use the gold to buy miller cakes at the npc, my pet it already lvl 69.
That is a lot of cake, just did 50mil of cake and got pet from lvl 4 to 36, wish I farmed the bug more, I would have blown it all on cake for pet, not ruining economy doing that lol

can some one pm the way, in tahadi version 5.0.0.25XX

can i do it? and how? (PM please 8-) )materials can in no way make money in my server becuase server is almost dead, but, maybe the obisdien one material selling trick can @@ :mrgreen: may be a micro can help, please ;)

lisa

#68 Post by lisa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am

harbifm wrote:can some one pm the way, in tahadi version 5.0.0.25XX
It only worked because of an event that is occuring at the moment and I doubt that same event is on the middle east server.

I suspect the "bug" was actually coded into the server deliberately by someone, just seems very odd the way it worked lol

zeljomir

#69 Post by zeljomir » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 am

soo some one realy kow how to buge it or you all just speak emptey words?

Budzer

#70 Post by Budzer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 pm

lisa wrote:I suspect the "bug" was actually coded into the server deliberately by someone, just seems very odd the way it worked lol
Well the way they have "fixed" it makes me also think, that it was done for someone to be able bug it after the change.

Let's face it now we have gameforge developer of Metin 2, and there prices were insane to force is currency to be only one in game.

vo2male

#71 Post by vo2male » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 pm

harbifm wrote:
lisa wrote:

can some one pm the way, in tahadi version 5.0.0.25XX

can i do it? and how? (PM please 8-) )materials can in no way make money in my server becuase server is almost dead, but, maybe the obisdien one material selling trick can @@ :mrgreen: may be a micro can help, please ;)
The server is near dead. I feel it won't last any longer. Don't ruin the server that is almost dead unless Tahadi will unblock our IPs and let us play Official ROM servers. If that's the case, i won't mind you ruin a dead server. Don't be MAD man : )

lisa

#72 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

To all the people still sending me PM's asking about how to do the bug.

They have closed the drill ground zone which means no one can do the bug, so no point me telling you and no point you sending me more PM's.

noobyone

#73 Post by noobyone » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Hi all,
OMG i normaly look every day on this forum and I have been away for 15 days and when I come back I see this !! It's just crazy XD
And now it's too late to learn how it works, thanks to Lisa. You did a very good job, I'll tryed with google and yahoo to get the cache of the forum but you where lucky there is just nothing at the dates they the robots made the saves.
I understand what you did Lisa, you just tryed to save the game, so thank you very much for this.
But i would have also feed my poor lvl 15 pet ^^... this beast is so hungry :p
The only thing i have to say is why I have been in holydays at this moment.... just a bad timing.

ps: sorry for my bad english

zeljomir

#74 Post by zeljomir » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 am

is this started whit that wp maide bu lolita whit dril ground honor farm?

lisa

#75 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:59 pm

zeljomir wrote:is this started whit that wp maide bu lolita whit dril ground honor farm?
No, just doing the drill ground won't cause the bug.
I spent may hours playing around in the drill ground, there are specific things you need to do before entering the drill ground.
So basically you will either stumble across it and go OMG I have 23mil honor or you won't.

vo2male

#76 Post by vo2male » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

lisa wrote:
zeljomir wrote:is this started whit that wp maide bu lolita whit dril ground honor farm?
No, just doing the drill ground won't cause the bug.
I spent may hours playing around in the drill ground, there are specific things you need to do before entering the drill ground.
So basically you will either stumble across it and go OMG I have 23mil honor or you won't.

is there any specific Festival/Event that needs to be before we can do this?

wulf

#77 Post by wulf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 am

vo2male wrote: is there any specific Festival/Event that needs to be before we can do this?
As far as I know, yes. I suspect either the game next to Malatina(not redeem the coins???) or the new minigame(cancel before the end???).

kuripot

#78 Post by kuripot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 pm

i dont know how the bug are working... it is not the same as ordinary drill ground which you only fly above the spike??

Hidden

#79 Post by Hidden » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 am

lisa wrote:
Cake omg soo much cake..... liking the event atm for the golden eggs tho Free pet pots :D

CrazyGuy

#80 Post by CrazyGuy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

So if drill grounds are closed and only .01% of people could actually get it to happen (and likely not many people are part of that) why cant we find out what it was/how it was done? I saw the post on the server economy already, but if we cant do it anymore, what does it hurt if we know how it was done?