Error................

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wishblades

Error................

#1 Post by wishblades » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 am

Says:

c:\Games\RoM Hacks\Micromacro\scripts\rom/bot.lua:31: c:/Games/RoM Hacks/Micromacro/scripts/rom/addresses.lua:3: inexpected symbol near '<'

And goes back to the command line.

I have run SVN.update, I have typed update from the command line as well and still doesn't work. :(

rock5

Re: Error................

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:25 am

In addresses.lua that can only mean you have a conflicting file. It will have a yellow icon next to the file name in explorer. To fix a conflict you have to do a revert. Right click the file, select "TortoiseSVN" then "Revert". Make sure "addresses.lua" is ticked then click ok. You will probably need to do a "rom/update" again. If there are any other conflicting files, repeat the procedure or do a revert on the whole 'rom' folder.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wishblades

Re: Error................

#3 Post by wishblades » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 am

Nice, that did it, thanks, you are my hero. ;)