Bot not working

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kilbord

Bot not working

#1 Post by kilbord » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

Did not find any crashed game clients.
12:1am - ...jn/Desktop/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/camera.lua:47: Error readi
ng memory in CCamera:update() is the error i get how to fix this crap?

lisa

Re: Bot not working

#2 Post by lisa » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 am

kilbord wrote:is the error i get how to fix this crap?
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 206#p42206

I hope you didn't mean that the bot was crap...
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kilbord

#3 Post by kilbord » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 am

updated it alot lol and no bot not crap just the error
and nope didn't work its at the right version and stuff its not updating anything
tried whit another client too here is the error..
Did not find any crashed game clients.
12:52am - Error while reading memory address for 'playerAddress'. Game seems to
be changed!!! Please run 'rom/bot.lua update' AND install the new RoM Bot versio
n!
I have updated

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:05 am

kilbord wrote:I have updated
So you've updated by doing an SVN Update and doing 'rom/bot.lua update'?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kilbord

#5 Post by kilbord » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes i did sir

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm

What version of the game are you using?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kilbord

#7 Post by kilbord » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:35 pm

The newest

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 pm

I don't know why you keep having these problems. Maybe you have some unique issue with your computer.

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 am

someone posted using fixaddresses.bat worked for them, maybe try that.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kilbord

#10 Post by kilbord » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 am

Okay now its complaining about ingamefunctions who are not up to date even tho i just updated them and placed them in there it says i have number 3 and its 4 now can you just upload the newest ingamefunctions for me plz

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

So how did you fix it to get to that point? Maybe you persevered until you got it working? Maybe you need to persevere some more?

I'm certainly not going to go through what we went through last time again. Maybe it's "one of your addons" again.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 042#p39042

kilbord

#12 Post by kilbord » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am

I'm using a client i use for botting which worked before and i did what lisa said i'm not using any addon but ingamefunctions i get the error 6:32pm - The 'ingamefunctions' folder, in the games 'interface/addons' folder, i
s out of date. Current version is 4, you have 3. To update, right-click the 'int
erface/addons/ingamefunctions' folder and select 'SVN Update' or copy the 'ingam
efunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/addons' folder. T
hen restart the game.
I'm asking for you to just upload the ingamefunctions you use because i did all this and it still doesn't work

kilbord

#13 Post by kilbord » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 am

Its still not working even to i did evrything it said..

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 am

You should get a tech savvy friend to come over and find out why you can't copy files properly. That is a serious issue you need to get resolved. It will be a problem with whatever you do with your computer. We don't want to have to manually upload a file just for you everytime there is an update.

kilbord

#15 Post by kilbord » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 am

Fun part is there is nothing wrong whit my pc ^.^ and nope you dont just this one time lol I fixed it be grabbing another pc and geting ingamefunctions from there ^.^

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

If there was nothing wrong with your pc you would be able to copy the ingamefunctions folder from the devtools folder over to the games interface/addons folder, restart the game and it would work. I thought you said when you tried that it didn't work.

kilbord

#17 Post by kilbord » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 am

I didn't get a error while copying i did when i started the bot

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 am

Well the one in the devtools folder is version 4. So, unless you forgot to restart the game after copying, the versions should match.

kilbord

#19 Post by kilbord » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 am

I did this process multiple times i think there was a little bug in my pc whit updating but its all good now but i have to say your scripts are awesome ^.^