Three Playful Brothers - Richies Quest

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zeljomir

Three Playful Brothers - Richies Quest

#1 Post by zeljomir » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 am

i heard that ppl find screpat for findig him... mayve you know some thing abot that...

http://www.theromwiki.com/Update_for_Th ... hers_Quest

Ego95

Re: Three Playful Brothers - Richies Quest

#2 Post by Ego95 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 am

It's not a script, that you can use on your computer. It's an script that is started by the server.

zeljomir

#3 Post by zeljomir » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 am

That's what I'm afraid of :S

dx876234

#4 Post by dx876234 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 am

Its quite simple to find actually, each Richie has 3 different locations.
If u do a dump of the objects around u can see his locations.

-dx

Code: Select all

function DumpObjects()
	local objectList = CObjectList();
	objectList:update();
	local objSize = objectList:size()
	for i = 0,objSize do 
		local obj = objectList:getObject(i);
		local d   = distance(player.X, player.Z, obj.X, obj.Z)
		cprintf(cli.yellow, "Name: %s ID: %d, distance %d\n", obj.Name, obj.Id, d) 
	end
end

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am

I remember once I wrote some code that would beep as the object comes in range and beep faster and faster as you got closer. Like a geiger counter. I wonder what I did with it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

silinky

#6 Post by silinky » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 am

rock5 wrote:I remember once I wrote some code that would beep as the object comes in range and beep faster and faster as you got closer. Like a geiger counter. I wonder what I did with it.
wow u gave me a good idea :D
could you post that function? i wanna implement it in gm monitor, and some boss scripts :)

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

Ok I found it but it's set up to detect a certain list of names. I'll quickly modify it into a more general purpose function that can accept a list of names. What were you thinking of? Detecting GMs as well?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 am

The function name is DectectPawns. It can accept a name, id or list of names and ids in a table. It will start beeping as soon as a pawn is visible in memory and print it's distance in the MM window.
Attachments
userfunction_DetectPawns.lua
(1007 Bytes) Downloaded 139 times

zeljomir

#9 Post by zeljomir » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:58 pm

im new whit this things soo i ask dumb questoin, how to use that lua file rock5?
wher i need to put it work? in micromacro?

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

You put userfunctions into the userfunctions folder. They get loaded automatically. Then you have the function available to you.

The easiest way to use this function is start up the 'commandline' waypoint file and type the command at the prompt.

zeljomir

#11 Post by zeljomir » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm

done that its works but not on richie :S cent find him.. but tx for new toy :D i like it

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 am

zeljomir wrote:done that its works but not on richie :S cent find him.. but tx for new toy :D i like it
Well you can't detect something that isn't there. From what I read online, the Richies are a bit buggy.

silinky

#13 Post by silinky » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am

rock5 wrote:The function name is DectectPawns. It can accept a name, id or list of names and ids in a table. It will start beeping as soon as a pawn is visible in memory and print it's distance in the MM window.
thanks mate :)