help pls bot stops

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kujo123

help pls bot stops

#1 Post by kujo123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 am

its stops when say
''testing in game functions macro'' its not failing just waiting and i waited near 10 min noting happens i click pause and resumed again it writes

command macro set to 1
resut macro set key 2
macro hotkey x

maximum range of range attack skills less then combat distance 0(this are with yellow) and stops there pls help me what can i do?

my client version is 4.0.6

rock5

Re: help pls bot stops

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 am

When you get this message

Code: Select all

Testing 'ingamefunctions' macro. If it gets stuck here, please update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/addons' folder.
If it gets stuck here, please update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/addons' folder.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kujo123

#3 Post by kujo123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

done but this time its says ingamefuntions is out of date pls click uptadate svn and restart game i updated but noting happens same warning again

kujo123

#4 Post by kujo123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

problem is solved i made file versıon 690 and its work thx