YAKSS - Yet Another KS Script

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Beni

Re: YAKSS - Yet Another KS Script

#101 Post by Beni » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm

why no loot all mobs at the begin of ks, he kill but no loot all.

BillDoorNZ

#102 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm

the idea is that it kills them, THEN loots the bodies...as it is easier for lowbies to die from the poison/disease and running in to loot while taking hits is not good for them.

_hirondelle

#103 Post by _hirondelle » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 pm

I think that I'll have to wait until use this script.
I can make KS in solo, lvl 56 rogue.

But I died with this script cause is running into frog at the beginning and take lots of poison debuff
And it doesn't looting any corpse

I'll see when I have lvl 60.

rock5

#104 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Maybe it would be a good idea to have an option to bypass the frogs so low level melees can still do ks.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#105 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 am

rock5 wrote:Maybe it would be a good idea to have an option to bypass the frogs so low level melees can still do ks.
maybe but if you ask me the best G/H is from those frogs, you just need a heal second class.
Besides a lower level would probably agro 3 of the groups of frogs just trying to get past that little section.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#106 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 am

True, it was just a suggestion. I don't think I would bother doing ks if I couldn't handle the frogs. Of course I would never do ks with a melee character, for that matter.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#107 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 am

rock5 wrote:True, it was just a suggestion. I don't think I would bother doing ks if I couldn't handle the frogs. Of course I would never do ks with a melee character, for that matter.
Same, I would just lvl a mage/healer char if I wanted to run KS but then again it only takes me 4-5 hours to get new char to 50/29.
So 2-3 days and I would easily have a char ready for KS, if I was starting on a new server it would be a totally different story though.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

_hirondelle

#108 Post by _hirondelle » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

In fact, the bot just run into frogs...
I can make distance attack with the bow but the bot doesn't use it.

But it's true, my character can't hadle 3 groups of frogs ^^
It only have 25k hp unbuff.

lisa

#109 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 am

_hirondelle wrote:I can make distance attack with the bow but the bot doesn't use it.
More than likely need change something in your profile to make it attack with your bow

Bubi

#110 Post by Bubi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi Lisa,
is it possible to change the priority of a skill in a WP?
Thx

lisa

#111 Post by lisa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Code: Select all

for i, skill in pairs(settings.profile.skills) do
		if skill.Name == "MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" then
			settings.profile.skills[i].AutoUse = true
		end
		if skill.Name == "MAGE_FLAME" then
			settings.profile.skills[i].AutoUse = false
		end	
		if skill.Name == "MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW" then
			settings.profile.skills[i].AutoUse = true
		end
	end
Edited as rock pointed out I was wrong and didn't want people trying it :oops:

I'll leave the code to change AutoUse though incase it helps in some way.

rock5

#112 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Actually, no you can't. The bot uses the 'priority' to sort the skills when it loads them. After they are loaded, changing the priority will have no effect. You would have to resort them again. Here is the code from the bot that sorts the skills.

Code: Select all

local skillSort = function(tab1, tab2)
		if( tab2.priority < tab1.priority ) then
			return true;
		end;

return false;
	end
	table.sort(settings.profile.skills, skillSort);
So after changing your prioritys, run this code.

Bubi

#113 Post by Bubi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm

thanks allot to both of you.

highrolla

#114 Post by highrolla » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 am

hey, how does this script differ from "Allmost foolproof KS run" in terms of hourly income?

Allmost foolproof KS run averages in 1.5kk per hour, can YAKSS do more?

lisa

#115 Post by lisa » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 am

from memory this one uses the killzone, whereas the other just follows a path killing as it goes.

As to which is better G/H for your char the only way to know is to use both and compare ;)

highrolla

#116 Post by highrolla » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 am

yes i understand that, was trying it out, but char just ran towards ks, didnt mount, which has big impact on G/H.

im interested to hear of G/H feedback comparison from anyone who already had the chance of testing them both.

Alleexx

#117 Post by Alleexx » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:46 am

Having some problems with this script... In the beginning the bot won't kill all mobs and some of them (the very first four frogs) isn't looted.
Also at waypoint 70 or something, before entering the room before the last mobs leading to the frogs and Yusalien the bot won't target the mobs standing closest to the char but instead it will target the ones behind resulting in all mobs in the room being pulled, which can kill me sometimes.
Also in a lot of places the bot won't pull any mobs at all but instead it just moves through them and kills them when they aggro
Using a rogue/scout with ranged pull activated.

BillDoorNZ

#118 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Hey guys,

sorry for lack of replies! Not playing anymore for the forseeable future, so can't really test anything for ya's :(

The first group of Ousuls should be killed, and then looted LATER (after they are all dead). If this is not happening, it is usually because either settings.profile.options.LOOT or settings.profile.options.LOOT_ALL are false in your characters profile.

I've also noticed that sometimes the coordinate system is slightly different for some runs. Not sure why - either a(nother) client bug or a deliberate anti-bot concept from froggy ( I tend to think its a bug as it sounds far too proactive for frogster).

Alleexx, not sure why its not targetting the closer mobs in that last corridor (around #70). There will be some places in the instance where the MAX_COMBAT_DIST is set very low as I was too lazy to build the coordinates for every corridor / room as the main issue I got when running KS was the initial Ousul's disease DOTs killing lower level characters.

Ego95

#119 Post by Ego95 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 pm

I thought maybe to try such a farm bot. So I downloaded it, downloaded the missing ussrfunctions, set my reset char and tried it out. For me it doesn't work. At first he doesn't use the honour group, I changed the Buff name to the buff id already because i use a german client. Next he doesn't invite my reset char. What the bot does inside is well done :). But after 76 slots of 180 slots were full, he destroyed the group (I did a manual invite before). At the vendor he opened the sell interface three times, didn't sell anything of the 76 items but bought some arrows and stones (wtf!? :D).

I'll change a few thingstomorrow and I'll look if it works then :D
Or has someone else these problems?

Jandrana

#120 Post by Jandrana » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 am

Also in a lot of places the bot won't pull any mobs at all but instead it just moves through them and kills them when they aggro
The same happened to me. I didn't know, if the script intentionally relies on mobs getting aggroed or if it should actively target and kill everything. I'm using a K/S for the script. Ranged pull is active. The script also does not loot all dead frogs in the inital doorway and the first room. (profile options for LOOT and LOOT_ALL are true ).

To get more mobs having aggro on my char, I changed the script to use whirlwind shield at certain WPs. Otherwise less than 50% of the mobs get aggro on my char.

I also removed the "swimhack" part between Pancer and the instance entry, because flying in open areas will draw unwanted attention.

Last weekend I had a strange thing with this script. Usually my char can one-hit nearly everthing - most of the mobs even die in whirlwind shield. The poison from several frogs is no problem usually. I was running the script dozens of times now without any problems. But last weekend my char died. It died from the frogs poison. The screenshot shows, that my char was standing in the inital doorway - doing nothing - with two poison dots active, no aggressive mobs visible. From the log output in MM window it looked like he was standing there for several minutes. Waiting to take damage, breaking the sequence, waiting to take damage....

Anybody having an idea what might have gone wrong? A mob inside the wall? How can you avoid this?