Script for mana stones

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Zezim

Script for mana stones

#1 Post by Zezim » Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

Hi there!
I have 1 question. Does anybody have a script for making mana stones in fireboot under? I think it would be great idea for someone who is more experianced with bots creating then me too produce a bot like that. Just imagen how much time would people save with making t12 wepends...My idea include addons named: Fusion and storemultibuy so basicly bot could produce 1x t10 stone in less then 15min.
Have fun :)

rock5

Re: Script for mana stones

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 am

--=== moved ===--
This sub forum is not for;

1. Making suggestions for userfunctions, waypoint files, scripts etc.
2. Talking about files that have there own threads elsewhere.
3. Starting a project that never gets finished.

This thread is for;

1. Sharing a userfunction, waypoint file, script etc. for others to share. Basically, if you don't have a file to attach then don't start a thread here.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 am

I believe storemultibuy only allows you to buy multiple items of items that stack. So it wouldn't help buying belts and stones. I don't think there is any addon that helps you buy multiple non stacking items. I looked the other day.

I, of course, have my own fusing script. Very personal to my needs. My alts save up their fusion stones from the mini games and distribute them evenly untill all have 9. Then I do a t4 farming script with my main character and collect enough t4 items for all my alts in about 2 hours. Thats 28 x 9 t4 items. Then I distribute the items and run my fusing script.

Making a fusing script like you suggested is not hard. All the tools you need are here. Create a waypoint file that goes and buys some belts and fustion stone. Buying is easy. Just

Code: Select all

player:openStore(npcname)
store:buyItem(nameIdOrIndex, quantity)
Then fusion is just as easy with my fusion userfunction. First you can set the settings using

Fusion_Config(setting, value)
And then fuse

Fusion_MakeMaxManaStones(_maxManaStoneLevel)
You even have my mail userfunctions if you want to mail them somewhere.

All you have to do is decide on a system. ie how many mana stone you want to make at a time and how many belts and stones to buy at a time etc.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Zezim

#4 Post by Zezim » Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 am

ahhh thank you:))...well storemultibuy basicly works the same as macro for buying belts/fusions...you write for example 99 and it buys u 99 but not in stack but 1 by 1 very fast....you can buy stacked only with modified client (and since i have no idea how to make modified multibuy is just ok). So this script would work with addon fusion too?:O Sexy!:D

BillDoorNZ

#5 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 am

rock5 wrote: I, of course, have my own fusing script. Very personal to my needs. My alts save up their fusion stones from the mini games and distribute them evenly untill all have 9. Then I do a t4 farming script with my main character and collect enough t4 items for all my alts in about 2 hours. Thats 28 x 9 t4 items. Then I distribute the items and run my fusing script.
aint really got into fusioning and creating high tier stones and weapons - finally getting around to it now...where's a good place to get tier 4 items via farming?

Zezim

#6 Post by Zezim » Tue May 29, 2012 5:45 am

imo t4 farming isnt rly worth it...you better make few extra tier stones and sell and ul have not much diffrence by buying t4s or farming...t11 wep is about 40kk gold and t12 is 120-130kk gold

BillDoorNZ

#7 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue May 29, 2012 5:50 am

kk...i usually buy the excellent belts in limo desert from vendor there and use them for clean t4's or just normal t4's with random f stones....5k each from memory - 1.215mil for the belts alone for a t9 mana stone (243 stones/belts i believe)! hmm...that 5k per belt dont sound right

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 am

Ah so you can buy multiple non stacking items. I'll have to look into it then.

It was damn hard to find a working download link though. I'm installing now.

Cool. Works just like I'd expect it too. This will be a time saver. Thanks.
BillDoorNZ wrote:where's a good place to get tier 4 items via farming?
Anywhere forward of North Janost Forest drop t4s but probably the further forward you can go, the better. It's very important to use luck pot and be in party though or drop rates are crap. Just find somewhere not too far away from mailbox and possible vendor and where mobs spawn quickly.
Zezim wrote:imo t4 farming isnt rly worth it...you better make few extra tier stones and sell and ul have not much diffrence by buying t4s or farming...t11 wep is about 40kk gold and t12 is 120-130kk gold
You're probably right and a while ago I didn't farm them. Of course prices vary from server to server. I mainly do it to just have something extra to do. It's not much of a hassle to farm for a couple of hours once every 5 days or so.
BillDoorNZ wrote:kk...i usually buy the excellent belts in limo desert from vendor there and use them for clean t4's or just normal t4's with random f stones....5k each from memory - 1.215mil for the belts alone for a t9 mana stone (243 stones/belts i believe)! hmm...that 5k per belt dont sound right
It's about 3500 per belt and about 2000 - 2500 per random fusion stone.

Mann! I need to learn to type faster. LoL

Zezim

#9 Post by Zezim » Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am

no problem;)...in evening il try to set up a bot for buying belts/fusions and making tier stones^^...i hope it will works!:)

do002

#10 Post by do002 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 am

Hi guyz, I am looking for this addon but I cannot find it anywhere. Could you please upload it here? Much appreciated

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 am

do002 wrote:Hi guyz, I am looking for this addon but I cannot find it anywhere. Could you please upload it here? Much appreciated
Which addon are you after?

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:47 am

Fusion addon is here
http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/fusion

Took about 2 seconds to put "fusion" into the search on curse =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

do002

#13 Post by do002 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Sorry I should have made it more specific. I am after the storemultibuy addon.

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 am

I think this is the version of storemultibuy I found
http://addons1.mmosite.com/rom/content/ ... 8833.shtml
It is based on Buffys mod version 0.6 .

The download link is not working at the moment though.

I recommend you use my version though. I seem to remember fixing some issues I had with the original. One thing I remember is it used to buy stackable items 1 at a time. So if you tried to buy 200 pots that have a stack size of 99, it would buy 1 at a time and take ages. My version will buy 99, 99 and then 2.
Attachments
storemultibuy rock5 mod.zip
first version
(3.43 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

do002

#15 Post by do002 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 am

tyvm rock :)
someone once told me they use this addon and go afk while it makes them tier stones. I', just wondering if it is true/possible ?

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 am

All the addon does is buy items. You can use it to buy multiple items in a script that does tiering but if you didn't have this addon you could probably still get the bot to buy items one at a time.

As I mentioned above, it's not hard to make a script that does tiering with the tools I've made available.

do002

#17 Post by do002 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 am

I gave it a try and amde a script for the stone and belt ventors in the new zone. They're very close to each other( the belts are 4.5k each though)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-17157" z="-24295" y="737">	
	player:openStore(Faia Yarding)
	store:buyItem(Sublime Belt, 10)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-17078" z="-24272" y="738">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-16994" z="-24257" y="736">		player:openStore(Iha Janna)
	store:buyItem(Random Fusion Stone, 10)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="-17101" z="-24262" y="737">
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
It targets the ventors but fail to buy the items and returns with an error. If u could give me some help it'd be great :)

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 am

The names are strings so need to be surrounded by ". It shouldn't have been able to target the vendors either. It might have worked because you already targeted them manually.

Should be,

player:openStore("Faia Yarding")
   store:buyItem("Sublime Belt", 10)
and

player:openStore("Iha Janna")
   store:buyItem("Random Fusion Stone", 10)
Although I suggest if you want to buy 10, buy 9 instead. 9 makes a nice even tier 6 stone. 10 makes a tier 6 and 1 tier 4.

These commands actually need values.

For instance, you might want to set the white list to use only the items you just bought. So

Fusion_Config("Use Item Whitelist", true)
Fusion_Config("Set Whitelist", "Sublime Belt")
And maybe you want to make sure it only uses the Random Fusion Stones you just bought.

Fusion_Config("Random Fusion Stones", true)
Fusion_Config("Fusion Stones", false)
Fusion_Config("Purified Fusion Stones", false)
If you have trouble because it is fusing too fast you can slow it down to a slower value eg.

Fusion_Config("Speed", 1.2)
Then you execute the fusing command

Fusion_MakeMaxManaStones(6) -- Make tier 6 stones
Or whatever level stone you want to make.

Cindy

#19 Post by Cindy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Is there a simple way to determine how many bag spaces are open? (so buy opencount/2 stones and belts)?

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 pm

inventory:itemTotalCount(0)
is the usual way of counting available empty slots.