Constellation (Zodiac) Pets

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
lisa

Re: Constellation (Zodiac) Pets

#81 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#82 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm

At the same time. That's cool. I wonder if you can have multiple pets of the same level out at the same time.

If you are asking about the luck of the legendary pet, I think I read somewhere it gives 75%.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kkulesza

#83 Post by kkulesza » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

No. I'm wondering if i can have legendary pet and adult at the same time.
But i believe no one has legendary pet so far.

lisa

#84 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 am

kkulesza wrote:But i believe no one has legendary pet so far.
Not me, got adult + 32 wind elements, so be a while before I get to legendary.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#85 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 am

Here is a little file I just whipped up to do the element fusing for you.

Latest version can be found here
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 859#p38859

You set it up by editing the 3 user options at the top of the file.

Code: Select all

local MakeType = "Wind" -- "Wind", "Water", "Fire" or "Earth"
	local MakeLevel = 3 -- 1 = Element, 2 = Stardust, 3 = Sand, 4 = Stone, 5 = Diamond
	local MakeNumber = 3 -- Final number you will have in your inventory at the end.
Note: "MakeNumber" is how many of that item you end up with. Also, it will use whatever level items you already have. So if you are half way to making, for example, 3 Wind Star Sand and you run out of charges, you can simply buy more and restart the script. You don't have to change the settings to compensate for the already made items. This means if you want to make more than 1 level of items, eg. I just made 3 Sands and 3 Stones to make an adult pet, you need to make the higher items first. In this case I made the 3 Stones first then I made the 3 Sands. If I made the 3 Sands first, it would have used them when I made the Stones. Of course if you have the crystal already you can make 3 Sands first, make the new born pet then make the Stones. Anyway I'm sure you get the idea.

Note 2: This script empties your transmutor for you.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#86 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 am

Thanks for that, works well, only thing I would want is to make to maximum of # and maximum # of them

So I could just set it to make 3 X Diamond and so it will combine what it could and not go any higher.

It works well though, I just had to specify 1 X Stone as that is all I had matts for =)

rock5

#87 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 am

Good point, but there is also a down side to that. If it made every thing it could you could have ended up with a stack of elements, a stack of dust, a stack of sand, a stack of stones and your one diamond. Thats a waste of space. Probably it is better the way it is then.

I guess it could be programmed to work out how many of the requested item can be made and make that. Maybe that's what you meant. It would require a bit more programming though. Maybe that's something I can add in a future version.

lisa

#88 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am

Yeah I just meant,

set max to Diamond (5)
So it adds up backwards from quality 5.
Need 3 X (4), I have 2, so just need 1 = 3 X (3)
I have 1 X (3) so need 2 = 6 X (2)
I have 2 X (2) so need 4 = 12 X (1)

Do I have 12 X (1)
yes, yay start combining
no, bugger it all now I couldn't be stuffed working it out, I quit.

So that would be your loop, First check how many (5) you need and do a loop of that number.

If at any stage it has how many it needs it of course stops counting downwards and just combines them.

set max to Diamond (5)
I have 4 X (3)
Yay start combining.

That is probably how I would look at doing it, so I didn't have to keep changing the settings in the file each time =)

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:02 am

lisa wrote:set max to Diamond (5)
I have 1 X (3) so need 2 = 6 X (2)
I have 2 X (2) so need 4 = 12 X (1)

Do I have 12 X (1)
yes, yay start combining
no, bugger it all now I couldn't be stuffed working it out, I quit.
Yep thats how it does it.

It did occur to me you could just iterrate from 3 to 1 until you find a value it has enough items for. So instead of doing

diamonds wanted =  3
do I have enough stuff?
No? Error out.
It could do
diamonds wanted = 3

repeat
  do I have enough stuff?
  No? Then
    if diamonds wanted = 1 then error out
    else diamonds wanted = diamonds wanted - 1
  Yes? Continue to make that many.
try again with a lower number
That way you could set it to make 3 diamonds and it will make a diamond at a time only when you have enough elements to make one.

Rereading your post, I think we're on the same strack.

Or maybe you could make one at a time. You want 3? lets see if we have enough for one. Yes? Make one. Do you have enough for another one? Yes? Make it, etc.

lisa

#90 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:24 am

rock5 wrote:Or maybe you could make one at a time. You want 3? lets see if we have enough for one. Yes? Make one. Do you have enough for another one? Yes? Make it, etc.
Exactly this =)

rock5

#91 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:08 am

In that case

while number wanted > what you have
  if have enough to make one then
    make it
  else
    error out
  end
end
I guess this would mean it would make one at a time even if you have enough to make more. Is this preferable? If you can make 2 diamonds, for instance, is it better to make one diamond then start on the other or merge all the elements to make the 2 diamonds then merge all the dusts to make 2 diamonds, etc?

Hm.. I suspect the second way would result in less stacks if you had to stop for whatever reason, eg. running out of charges. But the first way ( the pseudo code above) would be easier. I don't think it will make that much of a difference so I'll stick with the easier way.

rock5

#92 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 am

Ok, this does pretty much exactly what I said in the previous post. I also noticed that when making a high level stone, it was filling up the bag with a single item per slot, so I changed it to use item:moveTo() which merges items. I only use my custom empty transmutor code for the initial emptying.
Attachments
element_fuser.xml
Version 1.1
(4.07 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

kkulesza

#93 Post by kkulesza » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Watch out for stand alone energy balls!

Sometimes there are bugged energy balls near inactive machines.
DO NOT start the game at that machine.
Those bugged balls will give you minus points.

Budzer

#94 Post by Budzer » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

@kkulesza you can summon 3 pets newborn, adult and legendary and have active all the buffs. DK if adult and legendary with same kind of buff will work - probably not. Also once you choose buff for certain stage you can't make new pet and choose other. So I will recommend to choose carefully and different buff for adult and legendary. Currently some buffs doesn't work as intended and fixing them will take runwalker probably a long time, so I also recommend to read other players experiences before choosing buffs.

Ego95

#95 Post by Ego95 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Best script i've ever seen. Can't realize how you can write such things o_O

Crazy!

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 am

kkulesza wrote:Watch out for stand alone energy balls!

Sometimes there are bugged energy balls near inactive machines.
DO NOT start the game at that machine.
Those bugged balls will give you minus points.
No problem with that. My current version finds the nearest unused machine and uses that. It will avoid bugged machine. I will release my next version very soon.

rock5

#97 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 am

I've updated my elementconverter.xml and element_fuser.xml scripts and posted them on their own post. Makes it easier to find
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 859#p38859

lisa

#98 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 am

kkulesza wrote: Yes, wind only. That is because it is Gemini zodiac May 21 - June 20, and gemini pets are in the wind group.
I am still getting wind, it is 1st july.