miller's ranch

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

miller's ranch

#1 Post by Sasuke » Thu May 17, 2012 1:56 pm

guys question:i use miller's ranch macro with rombot but when i finish 10 quest about my character stop to farm all....why?anu
yone can explain me which set i must change?ty

kx9488

Re: miller's ranch

#2 Post by kx9488 » Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

if you can figure out how to do daily's more than once a day without resets, lmk

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

kx9488 wrote:if you can figure out how to do daily's more than once a day without resets, lmk
Why, did they turn the millers quests into dailies?

I don't know why it would stop after doing 10.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jduartedj

#4 Post by jduartedj » Tue May 22, 2012 3:08 am

MAybe the bug isn't stopping after 10, but stopping while it goes to deliver the quest and/or change the routine because it reached 10, I'm not aware of what code you are using so I can't delve into it much but always good for brainstorm
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

Sasuke

#5 Post by Sasuke » Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

i use your macro rock and after collects 90 eggs can't continue......i must deliver all eggs and after restart;(

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 am

Sasuke wrote:i use your macro rock and after collects 90 eggs can't continue......i must deliver all eggs and after restart;(
That's a bit vague. Why can't it continue? What happens? By 'restart' do you mean you have to restart the game or the script? When you say "I must deliver all eggs" do you mean the bot can't deliver the eggs? Why is it trying to deliver the eggs after collecting 90, did you set "Deliver = 90"?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Sasuke

#7 Post by Sasuke » Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 am

i don't set anything....it's always work when we can make golden egg but now no....i use your macro ,when you post it in this forum,also i take another file .xml.
Attachments
MRC.xml
(14.26 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
Gold.xml
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 am

I don't support old scripts. Try the latest MRC_Optimized version 4.5.

Bulli

#9 Post by Bulli » Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 am

I have the same problem, quest is not accepted and is also not delivered.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:27 am

Bulli wrote:I have the same problem, quest is not accepted and is also not delivered.
Probably for the same reason, you are using an older script.