The loading screen didn't appear...

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kx9488

The loading screen didn't appear...

#1 Post by kx9488 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm

So i'm running Lisa's KS bot WP file "KSmagma.xml"
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... xml#p36736
i would first like to say thank you to Lisa for sharing the WP file.

the problem that i'm running into:
sometimes the bot will randomly sit outside instance and wait for loading screen
http://i45.tinypic.com/qn74hc.png

i'm wondering if there is a check i could add into the WP file to see if i have entered instance within an amount of time,
and send an un-stick or just a forward-run "W" key press if the next way-point hasn't been reached.

or

is there a way to change the loading-screen-check function to monitor duration, and make it hold the "W" key after a time, or un-stick?
i've had this happen three times so far and all 3 the bot was facing forward practically kissing the entrance portal on the left corner as in the pic.
same exact spot.

maybe it doesn't have to be that complex and i'll just throw a W-key press where i think it is getting stuck in the WP file for now and see how it goes.

the check for loading screen has been looping for god knows how long, i left the bot on while i go to work and it hadn't logged off, or un-stick trialed out.

thank you in advance

lisa

Re: The loading screen didn't appear...

#2 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Code: Select all

<!-- # 225 --><waypoint x="-18528" z="12368" tag="enter" type="TRAVEL">
	changeProfileOption("QUICK_TURN", false)
	</waypoint>	
	<!-- # 227 --><waypoint x="-18576" z="12498" type="TRAVEL">
	local ss = os.time()
	repeat
		waitForLoadingScreen(20);
		if getZoneId() == 6 then
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("enter"));
		end
	until getZoneId() ~= 6
	yrest(3000)
	</waypoint>
the WP I posted should already be doing that.
waitForLoadingScreen(20) waits a maximum of 20 seconds for loading screen to appear.
It then checks the zone ID and if you arn't inside the instance it should go to the last waypoint and try to enter again.

I don't see any way that the WP would make the bot just sit there doing nothing.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

BillDoorNZ

#3 Post by BillDoorNZ » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 pm

or

Code: Select all

<!-- # 225 --><waypoint x="-18528" z="12368" tag="enter" type="TRAVEL">
   changeProfileOption("QUICK_TURN", false)
   </waypoint>   
   <!-- # 227 --><waypoint x="-18576" z="12498" type="TRAVEL">
		while (getZoneId() == 6) do
			GoToPortal(800);
			waitForLoadingScreen(10);
		end

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 pm

I used that WP 2 chars same time for 2 weeks straight and never had any issues, 1 char even had a mount that went on water.
Bags were always full before first boss, I was getting around 3.5m/H each char, I was aiming at trying to get 5m/H but I just didn't have any more time to spend on the WP to squeeze more out of it.
Chars were lvl 65 ish in just the lvl 65 package gear and I just added a loot X rune to each staff. Just a crappy pet with pet perfume.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

lisa wrote:1 char even had a mount that went on water.
I think some people still have trouble entering ks if mounted. Maybe it depends on the mount. That said, maybe a quick dismount before going in will help.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kx9488

#6 Post by kx9488 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:50 pm

lisa wrote:I used that WP 2 chars same time for 2 weeks straight and never had any issues, 1 char even had a mount that went on water.
Bags were always full before first boss, I was getting around 3.5m/H each char, I was aiming at trying to get 5m/H but I just didn't have any more time to spend on the WP to squeeze more out of it.
Chars were lvl 65 ish in just the lvl 65 package gear and I just added a loot X rune to each staff. Just a crappy pet with pet perfume.
to be fair i didn't follow your instructions to a "T" before trying to use your way point,
my char is only lvl 60, so the boss aggro's on me (lvl 55 boss) when i try to fly over him, i end up battling him with purgatory fire and sometimes losing (why there is death debt in pic)

i'm not really sure why i was having this issue though, out of laziness i haven't altered the way point,
i bought some new gear and haven't incurred any more debt.

the failed entrances could have been on the re-entry after a boss death, maybe that aspect was less trial tested because in your file you actually are the right level and skip the bosses altogether.

i'll try to un-mount before entry if it happens again,
thank you all

IronWolf

#7 Post by IronWolf » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 am

Ahhh you can thank froggy for that, since they blocked the golden egg botters, the number of ppl doing ks increased by Alot!
And what you dont see is that when trying to enter you get a red message saying "this zone has exicedded the maximum alowed amount"

That can happen for 20-30 trys, at least on macantacht, on all channels, very annoying, but unavoidable...