End of Miller Farm and Golden Eggs?!

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Kempmann81

End of Miller Farm and Golden Eggs?!

#1 Post by Kempmann81 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 am

LoL now in Europe its over to farm on Miller Ranch! :evil: :cry:

I open the Forum and Read the Patch Notice, and "baaaaaam"
Eggs can no longer be tradet!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new

• Quest: "A simple task"

After this task was first done on the day, one gets a gold egg and a special cake Miller. After repeated Kill to get a special cake Miller. This quest can not get more than one gold egg per day.

• Gold-eggs, which can be obtained on Miller's farm, tied off immediately after collecting on your character and can not be traded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neuerungen

•Quest: "Eine einfache Aufgabe"

Nachdem diese Aufgabe das erste Mal am Tag erledigt wurde, erhält man nun 1 Gold-Ei und 1 Miller-Spezialkuchen. Nach wiederholtem Erledigen erhält man 1 Miller-Spezialkuchen. Mit dieser Quest kann man nicht mehr als 1 Gold-Ei pro Tag erhalten.

•Gold-Eier, welche man auf Millers Farm erhalten kann, sind ab sofort nach dem Aufsammeln an euren Charakter gebunden und können nicht mehr gehandelt werden.

How do I get my Pets and the Pets of my Friend now LvL up? :?:
Sorry my Bad English! Google Translate and I will do the best we can! ^^

squeekthegeek

Re: End of Miller Farm and Golden Eggs?!

#2 Post by squeekthegeek » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Same on US servers :(

wyrmlord

#3 Post by wyrmlord » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Botting Miller farm is now OVER! Both Golden eggs and Miller cakes are now bound. Doing the quest gives one Golden egg per day. Golden eggs still drop from the chickens, however when they are picked up they turn into fresh eggs. So long Phat wallet, I'm now poor once again! Guess Dog meat, pango meat, and anteater sacs will be the trend from here on out. Good luck botting with 100 other botters out there!

revolver

#4 Post by revolver » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 pm

You can always bot ks,cl or even DoD if you have a well geared char :)

Uniden65

#5 Post by Uniden65 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 pm

and pk Tradeable

Boris-The-Blade

#6 Post by Boris-The-Blade » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Goodbye golden eggs! /Toasts
Indeed the US servers now have "Bound" golden eggs, no more Millers Ranch Script, which is a real bummer, it was magnificent Rock5.

Not sure this was a good idea for them however, as now a lot of us will be impacting various thing's in the economy instead of a large portion of us focusing on just one item. On the plus side, maybe now silly pricing on some items will drop that have skyrocketed lately XD. To be on the safe side, If I were them and a few days after a change like this, I'd be bot hunting. Might be a good idea to use custom scripts vs. cookie cutters for a while. Goodbye Golden Eggs, you will be missed! It was a good run though, a good run :)