Using bot to +++ items?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Using bot to +++ items?

#21 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 am

try this

Code: Select all

function PlusBagItem(_slot, _level, _jewel)
	inventory:update()
	local item = inventory.BagSlot[_slot]
	local byte = memoryReadByte(getProc(),item.Address+0x17)
	local plusLevel =(bitAnd(byte,0x1) and 1 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x2) and 2 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x4) and 4 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x8) and 8 or 0)
	while inventory:itemTotalCount(_jewel) > 0 and plusLevel < _level do
		RoMScript("UseItemByName(\"".._jewel.."\"); PickupBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(".. (_slot - 60) .."))")
		yrest(500)

repeat
			yrest(100)
			player:update()
		until not player.Casting
		yrest(500)
		byte = memoryReadByte(getProc(),item.Address+0x17)
		plusLevel =(bitAnd(byte,0x1) and 1 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x2) and 2 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x4) and 4 or 0)+(bitAnd(byte,0x8) and 8 or 0)
		print("current item plus level "..plusLevel.."\n")
		yrest(500)
	end
end
It will do lost of prints but have a look for when the item goes up a level and see if the print is correct or not.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Dsanchez

#22 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 am

works perfect now, i wonder how come it would do the extra loop without the print statement in there?

thanks for the function. i find it so useful since i'm still leveling and use only vendor gems. no more headaches trying to + my gear! =)

lisa

#23 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 am

I also added a half a second pause before reading the memory. You can remove that print now.

All thanks go to rock, I didn't write it =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 am

Maybe after if finishes plusing it takes a moment for the value to change in memory and we are reading it before it changes.

Try adding a yrest before

• Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 am

rock5 wrote:Maybe after if finishes plusing it takes a moment for the value to change in memory and we are reading it before it changes.

Try adding a yrest before

Yep that's exactly what I did in the code I posted =)

kanta

#26 Post by kanta » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 am

One thing that the addon I posted would do is if you were standing near the jewel NPC and had the store window open, it would buy the jewels one by one so people didn't spend gold on full stacks of jewels, otherwise it just used the jewels in your bags.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 am

lisa wrote:Yep that's exactly what I did in the code I posted =)
LoL. Looks like I reached the end of the first page and thought it was the last post.
kanta wrote:One thing that the addon I posted would do is if you were standing near the jewel NPC and had the store window open, it would buy the jewels one by one so people didn't spend gold on full stacks of jewels, otherwise it just used the jewels in your bags.
I'll see what I can do.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 am

Try this one. If the store is open it will buy one jewel at a time.
userfunction_PlusItem.lua
(1.03 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
Note: It's untested.

grande

#29 Post by grande » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 am

It works nice. I've plussed several items to +3. I've heard there is a way to +6 items reliably. Anyone know how to do that? Could PM me and that be fine. I've heard it's a matter of timing. don't know if the timing of this function could be adjusted to do that or if that whole timing for reliable +'ing is just a myth...

anyhow, very nice tool here. Saved me from my wrist pain/carpal stuff which really hurts me irl. Thx, seriously.

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 am

grande wrote:I've heard there is a way to +6 items reliably. Anyone know how to do that? Could PM me and that be fine. I've heard it's a matter of timing.
I seem to remember testing that theory. I saw no discernible difference in the timing.

MiesterMan

#31 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

This topic must be ancient because I recall you figured out the math for this when we discussed it in my userfunc for swapping equipment (which is still in BETA... :lol: ).

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am

MiesterMan wrote:This topic must be ancient because I recall you figured out the math for this when we discussed it in my userfunc for swapping equipment (which is still in BETA... :lol: ).
Was there a question in that statement?

MiesterMan

#33 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 pm

rock5 wrote:Was there a question in that statement?
Sorry, yes there was. I didn't word it very well though. Have all those data been added to the bot or no?

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

MiesterMan wrote:Sorry, yes there was. I didn't word it very well though. Have all those data been added to the bot or no?
What data? It's a user function. It hasn't been added to the bot and probably wont be.

Edit: Just had a look at the function and I think I know what your talking about. Are you asking if the plus level has been added to the bot yet? If so, the answer is no. As a general rule we don't add things unless there is an intended use for it. Besides this userfunction, the bot doesn't really need to know the plus level of an item. Do you have any other need for it?

MiesterMan

#35 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

It was for the rating calculation of gear. Btw, I gave up on that being usable too. It seems that each kind of gear has its own kind of plus values and it's different for unconstant level ranges/crafted/dropped/quested items. But I could have sworn you already added to code to find that and figured out the equation to differentiate between tiers, craft quality, and plus values.

rock5

#36 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

MiesterMan wrote:But I could have sworn you already added to code to find that and figured out the equation to differentiate between tiers, craft quality, and plus values.
Me too, although I don't remember every detail.

I think it goes like this.
  • - Quality, the items already have. And I'm pretty sure it includes crafted quality.
    - Tier is mentioned in the item class but isn't used. I just did a search and found the formula I worked out previously. It's the baseitemtier + (memoryreadvalue - 10). The basetier is based on the level and the memoryreadvalue is the value it reads from memory. So for example, if you have a level 55 item (t3) and you read a tier value of 14 then the tier level is 3 + (14 - 10) = 7
    - Plus value you can see how to get in my PlusItem userfunction.
Is that everything?

beanybabe

#37 Post by beanybabe » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:26 am

I messed with this for a while and found some info.

the plus seems to work best at certain times more that others
------------------+-----++-------+------
This is sort of a pattern I got just testing a second of time or so. I also tried calculating for ping but after doing that a while found it was a fail. I came up with another way to run a ping time test for 1 min and keep track of ping totals then use the highest count ping only.
to get the pattern above I made and array and ran 10 pluses per each change in time I started with a time close to end of the cast bar.
I had it set to only go to plus 2 on my test. I want to do another test and try for plus 4.
I am suspecting that each plus the pattern changes just a bit. So their may be a need to keep data for each plus level also.

The basic plus code is a modified version Lisa gave me I added arrays to and changed the time some. I changed it so it moved left <===>right instead of forward as lisa did so the character stays in one area and not travel moving forward and back was not good at there seems to be a timing difference in backwards. I want to do a longer test with a bag full of pluses to see if I can find a pattern in 1 2 3 and 4 levels of plusses.

I attached the little ping test I use to find strongest ping.
Attachments
ping test.xml
(512 Bytes) Downloaded 233 times

beanybabe

#38 Post by beanybabe » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 pm

After watching this ping test run a few times i'm thinking there may still be a problem in the bot timing or the rom server is just not very stable.

nerf

#39 Post by nerf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm

I see that it continues to work like a charm! <3