New to Game

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
rascal

New to Game

#1 Post by rascal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Ok so im very new to runes of magic. But not new to botting. When i botted WOW it made since to grind mobs for EXP but it seems this isnt working for ROM. I have been setting up profiles to grind mobs 2-4 levels higher than me and just letting it run for hours. Its great for drops and dailys. But i feel like im getting NO where fast. Am i missing something here?

lisa

Re: New to Game

#2 Post by lisa » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

the game is designed so that you need to quest in order to get enough xp to level, when you are lvl 30+ anyway, lower levels you can grind and level farely fast.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rascal

#3 Post by rascal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Well thats a bummer :( My other question is where are the people! I started up on a US server artemis maybe? Then went to Macantacht cause I heard there were more players there. But I very rarely see any real players in Varnass. Should i be playing somewhere else? Or does this game just not have a huge cult following?

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

rascal wrote:Well thats a bummer :( My other question is where are the people! I started up on a US server artemis maybe? Then went to Macantacht cause I heard there were more players there. But I very rarely see any real players in Varnass. Should i be playing somewhere else? Or does this game just not have a huge cult following?
A majority of the players got tired of playing such a bad game for so long when the developers refused to fix huge gameplay flaws.