I've got a all the info from the packets I need to get now.

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
Exempt

I've got a all the info from the packets I need to get now.

#1 Post by Exempt » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Edit: I see you have a getModule function in micromacro, is it possible to read the output from a injected dll with micromacro?

Do you think it would be best to make a .exe to read from the dll or just put the entire program into the dll itsef?

I was also curious as to how your timer functions work in micromacro. I need something like that for some c++ programs I'm building but I'm having trouble with thread base timers but I think this is the only way.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: I've got a all the info from the packets I need to get n

#2 Post by Administrator » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Exempt wrote:Edit: I see you have a getModule function in micromacro, is it possible to read the output from a injected dll with micromacro?
You would have to use any of a number of ways to communicate between processes. I guess the simplest way would just be to use network functions.
Do you think it would be best to make a .exe to read from the dll or just put the entire program into the dll itsef?
It would be easier to just code the whole thing in the DLL.
I was also curious as to how your timer functions work in micromacro. I need something like that for some c++ programs I'm building but I'm having trouble with thread base timers but I think this is the only way.
Well, they work just be calculating how much time has passed between two timestamps. If it is more than some amount, then it calls a function. You would want to run your own main loop and check for these kinds of events in there.

Exempt

#3 Post by Exempt » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:11 am

You don't run your timers in another thread or you do? I mainly just want them to be fairly accurate. I remembered the post I made a while back about how to pause between a set time but is it possible to use this in a millisecond based timer?

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

You can run them in another thread. It just depends how you are doing it. If you aren't doing anything that is time-consuming in your main loop, you can get away with just calling it there instead of another thread.