ppather for rombot?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Dsanchez

ppather for rombot?

#1 Post by Dsanchez » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 am

When ppather came out for mmoglider it was the best thing that ever happened to the bot for WoW. It was basically like the wander option that we have but on steroids. It had options very similar to our current config file. You feed it coordinates and radius to farm with places to come back and mail, repair, and restock without the need for waypoints. But what made it so special is that it could read the map files for WoW. So it could farm mobs, mine ore, pick herbs, etc for days without ever having to worry about it getting stuck on a tree or falling off a cliff.

So just wondering if there was any plans on beefing up our current wander option to avoid obstacles and farm gathering mats without the need for creating waypoint files. Is it possible to read the map files in RoM? I believe most people that use the bot now probably just use it for farming eggs or tokens at level cap. Either way, I enjoy using your program and probably wouldn't even be playing the game without it.

Thanks for your support

rock5

Re: ppather for rombot?

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 am

The idea is good but you need someone with the expertise to know how to read those files. I can't do it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

Re: ppather for rombot?

#3 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Ahh, when I used glider I still just did my own scripts and didn't worry about making it wander off.

Not something I will personally spend time on, I just make specific scripts for what I want to do =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual