Using bot to +++ items?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Dsanchez

Using bot to +++ items?

#1 Post by Dsanchez » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 pm

kk, I want to be able to buy a few stacks of refining gems and +++ an items without all the click click clicking. Is it possible?

Thanks

rock5

Re: Using bot to +++ items?

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 am

Well all you have to do is 'use' the item, then 'click' (or pickup) the equipment item. I'm not sure how you check the + level though. I don't think we save that information.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Marlb0ro

#3 Post by Marlb0ro » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:31 am

On a good note, after +6 has been reached, the plussing jewel will fail to perform, so atleast one will not lose their jewels when max has been reached. Don't know if you meant for bot to also check
if item is +6
change to advanced jewels(IDgawdknows)
and spam those too.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 am

I'm just saying, how does the bot know when to stop? I think I found an offset for it in memory at 0x17. I might add it to the bot. Hm... Maybe I should see if I can find the tier value too.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kanta

#5 Post by kanta » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm

I actually tried this before. I could get it to use the gem but I wasn't able to apply it to the item for some reason. Doing an item pickup didn't work.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Well that's the way to do it.

Show us the code you were using. Maybe we can figure out what's wrong.

kanta

#7 Post by kanta » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 am

This was many months ago when I tried to do it. I searched through all my backups and can't find the script, I must have scrapped it in frustration.

Yoder

#8 Post by Yoder » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 am

This is an interesting idea, I once read that when plusing an item if it is going to fail their is a short delay just fractionaly longer than if it is successfull.

The argument of that post was that one could increase their own lag to lengthen this delay and then cancel the +ing effect by moving if the item was to fail.
So if their is a delay one could time the bot to always move 1 or 2 steps x seconds after the jewel is used.
adjust timing to move at the exact time and possibly beat the +ing system
As Plussers are cheap in vendor it wouldnt be hard to test this and just have it set to move in house so ppl wouldnt be watching

Id like to see this code if someone makes it

kanta

#9 Post by kanta » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 pm

I used to have an addon that would auto plus items. Maybe if I could find that in my backups and post it, it could point people with more coding experience in the right direction. I'll attach it to this post if/when I find it.
Attachments
AutoUpgrade.zip
(3.87 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Does it still work?

kanta

#11 Post by kanta » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Unfortunately it does not work. I think it stopped working back at the release of Chapter 3. I tried for a while to get it working again but I don't really know enough about the lua coding to change what's necessary.

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

I don't know if I want to make a proper userfunction but I'll see if I can whip up some code.
userfunction_PlusItem.lua
(775 Bytes) Downloaded 327 times
Well... it is a userfunction, lol , but a very simple one. Does no checks or anything.

I think the value I get from memory is the plus level but, being only half a byte, it only goes upto 15. I don't know what happens if trying to plus above 15.

Dsanchez

#13 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 am

4:13am - scripts\rom/bot.lua:42: ...Downloads/micromacro/scripts/rom/userfunctio
ns/userfunction_PlusItem.lua:7: 'do' expected near 'RoMScript'

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:22 am

line 6 just needs a do at the end

Code: Select all

while inventory:itemTotalCount(_jewel) > 0 and plusLevel < _level do
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:26 am

Sorry, I was able to test the inner part of that loop but ran out of jewels before I adding the loop.

Dsanchez

#16 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 am

thanks =)

i'm trying to test it now

Command> PlusBagItem(1,3,Star Jewel - Class II)
Invalid Command
trying to +3 the first item in my bag. not sure what the command would be.

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 am

try this

PlusBagItem(61,3,"Star Jewel - Class II")
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Dsanchez

#18 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:38 am

so far so good, i achieved a painless +3 with no clicking needed. it took 77 gems. i don't think i would try any higher than +3 with the vendor gems lol. i had to stop it manually tho. what is the 2nd option for (_level)? i thought it would stop at +3.

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:44 am

plusLevel < _level

plusleven is what the item has at the moment, _level is what you set as arg2.

So if you set _level to 3 is should stop when the item is +3.
Since the +value is gotten directly from memory it shouldn't need an inventory:update(), Only thing I can think of is if the memory is reading the value different to what we expect.

Dsanchez

#20 Post by Dsanchez » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am

i tested it again trying a +2

it reaches +2 then does one extra loop before it stops