Useful AddOns

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Useful AddOns

#61 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 am

I was just adding it to the list of "useful addons" which is the topic =)

It is just for testing in game code, I have been using it to test a lot of functions with it and updating the rom wiki list of functions as I go.
http://www.theromwiki.com/List_of_Functions

Yeah I like the commandline WP but for in game stuff this addon is very nice.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

nerf

#62 Post by nerf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:48 am

the acceptinvite do not work someone show me the updated version?

Amihimarue

#63 Post by Amihimarue » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Ultimate Mail Mod didnt work after patch... anyone have a working mail addon? I need only addon with "take all and delete empty" option.

(sorry for my bad english)

rock5

#64 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I still use it. It still works. Although I haven't used it with the bot userfunctions for awhile.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

cursedxxx

#65 Post by cursedxxx » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 am

for Amihimarue use 'RoMail2' it's pretty nice can't rly find the addon on curse atm but it has the ehm... take all money / take items only / take all and delete all buttons
which are very nice.

btw could someone upload the lootfilter++ addon? it seems to be removed from curse. O_o

thanks in advance , have a nice day

botje

#66 Post by botje » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 am

yes please guys, im at work, and forgot to take my stuff with me, cant install lootfilter, because its gone O.o

Botje

botje

#67 Post by botje » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 am

Found 1 xd

Botje
LootFilter_0.65.zip
(10.1 KiB) Downloaded 550 times

lisa

#68 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 am

0.70 here if you want it
Attachments
lootfilter70.zip
lootfilter++ 0.70
(12.24 KiB) Downloaded 615 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

botje

#69 Post by botje » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 am

much better, thank you :)

Botje

kanta

#70 Post by kanta » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 pm

I was just browsing through the new addon list at Curse. I found this one and am gonna try it. It lists instance farming stats.

http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... mcalc.aspx
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

Pmaia

#71 Post by Pmaia » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

hello
i just want to ask about a auto buff addon
i use ntbuff but in my main char it doesnt work and if i log in with other char it works good
so i want to know if there is something to do or to delete from a kind of memory of runes or from addons couse i need ntbuff to play!
or anyone have other addon just to autobuff wen i was at boting or at instances or watever?
plz help me
thanks

rock5

#72 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 pm

I didn't know any of the buffing addons still worked. :)

When botting you don't need the addon as the bot handles all skills. So you only need it when playing manually.

I don't know why it works with one character but not another. Maybe there is something wrong with the /ntb settings. Either way, I don't think this is the best place to get ntbuff support.

For a bot solution, you could try RBAssist.xml waypoint file. By default, it will use your profile skill settings to keep you buffed and attack targeted mobs. If you want to use it to only heal and buff you can change the setting at the top of the file to

Code: Select all

attackMode = "disabled"
then it should only heal and buff.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Pmaia

#73 Post by Pmaia » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 pm

i get it Rock5 i use this addon since im lvl 20
so i dont know play without it:\
im tring to get some ideas from many foruns inclusive in the curse forum
the problem is in one acount its good and in another its bad so i reinstall the game fresh again and work 2 days without problems
but 2 days after it gets broken my quest is is there any folder at runes of magic for database or for saving configures to i can delete and get like the game fresh again?
couse this addon its many important for instances boting and for all:P
im not requesting suport for the addon im requesting some knowedge about the runes game´s saved infos about the chars:\ couse its something directly with my main char its broken the addon

Pmaia

#74 Post by Pmaia » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm

hmm well forget the last post or not
as u say to check the rbassist
well let me c if i understand i can boting kiling an buffing my self and i can play by hand using the waypoint rbassist just for auto buff and auto heal
but can i go to a instance playing my self and turn on the bot to only cast the bufs at time to gett me allwayz full buffed?
can u tell me were can i put my buffs and how that works?
probabli already exist a threat about that if there is a way to simpli code my self my bufs and housemaid potions can u redirect me the link of the threat?

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Firstly, the settings are saved in 2 places.
  • Documents/Runes of Magic/SaveVariables.lua
and
  • Documents/Runes of Magic/CharacterName/SaveVariables.lua
The first one effects all characters and the second effects only the character. If one character works but another doesn't then probably you need to compare the second one for each character.

To set up the skills for rbassist you just need to set up the profile correctly. rbassist can't take buff pots though.

silinky

#76 Post by silinky » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 am

lisa wrote:0.70 here if you want it
also for the loot consider this:
http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... matic.aspx
it is my fav so far, very advanced

bobdole

#77 Post by bobdole » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:31 am

Questions:

I have never tried using the RBAssist.xml before for my buffs. My question is can you make it so it uses a specific bar slot for a specific buff? I am trying to use a macro for Yawaka's Blessing that loads the set skill then casts the buff and then reloads the attack skill. As you know you can not call something like that from and add-on like NTbuff so unless I manually click the button the macro does not work. I want to see if I can modify RBAssist.xml to do all my buffing. Also can I use RBAssist.xm to spam the F12 key every half second, I currently use a program called AutoHotkey that spams the F12 key but it has some bad side effects like sometimes locking down the shift and CTRL keys. It would be great if I could get RBAssist.xml to do both and also allow me to chat via the client. This is not for botting but rather for game play assistance.

As always thanks in advance.

ako ito

#78 Post by ako ito » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:16 am

admin ,rock,liza and the other fellow, already read your post,,, don't need to post it again in another thread...
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=3452

try to read #4
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=21&t=2

ezio97

#79 Post by ezio97 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:22 am

Does lootfilter still work? I thought it was abandoned in March '09...

rock5

#80 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 am

ezio97 wrote:Does lootfilter still work? I thought it was abandoned in March '09...
I'm still using it and many others are too.
http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/lootomatic/