RoM server Patch 4.0.3. - The Mighty Shield.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: RoM server Patch 4.0.3. - The Mighty Shield.

#381 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:23 am

At the moment I think for pawn it just checks spell casting. Player.Casting should be true for anything that causes the casting bar to appear. I don't think we need anymore from pawn we would only need to fix player casting.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#382 Post by lisa » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:29 am

bobdole wrote:So is this 3rd offset causing false stuck hens or the crashes or both?
Well it comes back to the freezing memory to target, what we did was add in a if player.harvest or player.cast then to stop the freeze but for the feed bags harvest and cast are not being triggered so the memory keeps getting frozen until the feedbag dissappears.
Adding in a check for the other offset will mean memory for target will only be frozen for max 1 second instead of refreezing it constantly for 6 seconds.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

wizzyslo

#383 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:50 am

Ty for all your hard work to get bot working again. Works great again :D

rock5

#384 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:53 am

I just tried the player Casting address (address A20858, offset C). It changed to '1' for when harvesting the feed, hens, laying hens and eggs. I even printed player.Casting as I harvested each and it always changed to 'true'. So I'm not sure what your talking about. Just so you understand player.Castings basically means 'it is showing the casting bar'. That's why it is used for other things like mounting.

pawnCasting_offset (0x260) is used to indicate if a mob is casting a spell. It's not used as far as I know. This is an actual indication of if a pawn is casting.

pawnHarvesting_offset (0x164) Is used to indicate when harvesting. The reason we need this offset is because when harvesting, it can harvest a node upto 6 times. 'player.Casting' will flicker between true and false, between each harvest. 'player.Harvest' remains true until completely finished harvesting.

I'm not sure what 168 and 264 are. They showed '0' and '1' respectively the whole time I was at Millers without changing. When I left Millers the 264 changed to '0'.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

bokagavrilov

#385 Post by bokagavrilov » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 am

yep u are just amazing ;) everything works fine for me ;) im at the chicks for ~24h without probs and in ks for 12 ;)

bobdole

#386 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 am

I removed the speed hack code from the miller waypoint and no crashes it appears.

rock5

#387 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 am

bobdole wrote:I removed the speed hack code from the miller waypoint and no crashes it appears.
I checked the speed hack offset. It hasn't changed. So maybe they have some extra steps that causes it to crash if the speed isn't right?

bobdole

#388 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 am

Maybe one client has crashed since I removed that code and I been able to keep more bots up then I was prior so that makes sense.

bobdole

#389 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:59 am

Have you done much testing in the ranch? The bots seem much slower since the update. BTW, remember all the problems some of us where having with the aggro wait timeout causing us to over-run way points? I think I fixed it by making the following change to the bot.lua file:

Changed:
local aggroWaitStart = os.time();
To:

Code: Select all

local aggroWaitStart = 0;

rock5

#390 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 am

I've done a bit of testing of MRC_Optimized with rev 654 and I am noticing a bit of a hesitation that I didn't notice with the last couple of revisions, even missed or interrupted harvests. I decided to switch back to keypresses for "Attack" and it definately seems quicker with less stutters. It just might be a matter of adjusting a few timings but if anyone would like to try keypresses just change this,

At the bottom of the 'functions.lua' file you will see the new 'Attack' function.
Delete or comment out this line

RoMScript("UseSkill(1,1)")
and add this line

keyboardPress(key.VK_1)
Then put the 'Attack' skill in Action Button 1 (you can use another number if you like).

Let me know if you notice a difference.

bobdole

#391 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 am

One of the bots just crashed so I am changing the method and will run it and see if its better.

bobdole

#392 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

lol, got the one bot up and another immediately crashed. I think something is still a little off in the memory stuff.

rock5

#393 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 am

bobdole wrote:lol, got the one bot up and another immediately crashed. I think something is still a little off in the memory stuff.
Memory? Is your 'addresses.lua ok? Does it have a green icon next to it in Explorer?

bobdole

#394 Post by bobdole » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 am

Yes addresses.lua is up to date, so far the 2 bots with the changed function.lua appear to be exactly the same speed as the others. The wait times appear to need some tweaking. A while back I played with the yrests trying to speed it up and it didn't help but now maybe they need to be lowered a little?

rock5

#395 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 am

For me it works perfectly well but sometimes it skips feed bags or eggs or hens. Almost like it took too long to click the target or it just failed to click. It's definately noticable that it works better with the change to the 'Attack()' function.

It may take awhile before we get everything running smooth again.

lolstuhl

#396 Post by lolstuhl » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:04 am

hey people
maybe you can put together a folder. where everything is in it for golden eggs. or simply a scriipt for the profile. im very stupid for that xD. like in private message

(my english is very bad)

Reymauro

#397 Post by Reymauro » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks Rock5 you were right is the ExtraActionBars addon that was causing the problem.
Last edited by Reymauro on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

alpha

#398 Post by alpha » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 am

hi all, can I get a link to a working version for the latest game update? replacing manually I always pops up an error - scripts / rom / bot.lua: 72: Unable to find 'pawnHarvesting_offset' in module.
give the beginner a working file please:)

nerdyone255

#399 Post by nerdyone255 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 am

Reymauro wrote:Thanks Rock5 you where right is the ExtraActionBars addon that was causing the problem.
agreed, stay away from that addon at all costs. it really jumbles things up.

and +1 to the script using the attack key, its alot more stable and quicker.

nerdyone255

#400 Post by nerdyone255 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 am

bobdole wrote:Have you done much testing in the ranch? The bots seem much slower since the update. BTW, remember all the problems some of us where having with the aggro wait timeout causing us to over-run way points? I think I fixed it by making the following change to the bot.lua file:

Changed:
local aggroWaitStart = os.time();
To:

local aggroWaitStart = 0;
very curious about this. will test thanks!