rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Autologin revisited

#141 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Disable fastLoginRelog.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

berzer

#142 Post by berzer » Fri May 27, 2011 3:34 am

how to set logout time from 10sec to instant?

thanks for help

rock5

#143 Post by rock5 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:19 am

What do you mean? Logout takes as long as it takes.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

berzer

#144 Post by berzer » Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I mean how to set logout time to instant, if it is possible or at least lower the time.

rock5

#145 Post by rock5 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I don't think it's possible. Like I said, it takes as long as it takes.

rock5

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#146 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 am

I'm returning to this thread to continue my support of swietlowkas version of this addon.

Just released is version 2.2 that can be found on the first post. The first post has been totally updated.

From now on, I'm officially changing the name of this addon to "fastLogin Revisited". The initial name "AutoLogin Revisited" was a mistake from the first day because it was the "fastLogin" addon that was being revisited, not AutoLogin. And now that there is also an addon on curse called AutoLogin I've decided to rename this addon to what I originally intended to call it, "fastLogin Revisited".

yoyodoggg

#147 Post by yoyodoggg » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 pm

awsome updates =)
my new problem atm is

2:40pm - [string "..."]:8: attempt to index global 'CHARACTER_SELECT' (a nil value)

Code: Select all

local dailyQuestCount, dailyQuestsPerDay= RoMScript("Daily_count()");
		if 10 == dailyQuestCount  then
      			printf("Daily Count"..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    " All Done. STOP."); 
				printf("CharacterName = "..player.Name.."\n");
		<!--sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
        sendMacro("Logout();");
        waitForLoadingScreen();
        loadPaths("token"); -->

if numChars > CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex then 
		sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
		sendMacro("Logout();");
		waitForLoadingScreen();
	else 
		if player.Name == "typenameshere" then
		nextAccount = 7
		end
		<!-- if player.Name == "tempname" then
		nextAccount = 9
		end -->
		ChangeChar(1,nextAccount)
		waitForLoadingScreen();
		sendMacro("}fastLoginRelog=false;a={")
		end
	yrest (4000)
	loadPaths("token"); 
		else
			printf("Daily Count "..dailyQuestCount.." out of " .. dailyQuestsPerDay ..    "");
      	end

i set the numChars to be a global setting do i need to do the same for CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex or is my >< backwards maybe? im not sure. halp plx :D

rock5

#148 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm

2 points.

1. I changes 'numChars' because it looked too generic to be a global variable. I changed it to 'fastLoginNumChars'.

2. They are both in-game variables so try.

local numChars = RoMScript("fastLoginNumChars")
local selectedIndex = RoMScript("CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex")
if numChars > selectedIndex then
or

if RoMScript("fastLoginNumChars") > RoMScript("CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex") then

botje

#149 Post by botje » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 am

doesnt work for me :(

all buttons show, no names etc, and when i press them, nothing happens? O.o

and yes, i did follow the instructions, i used the old one too.

Botje

rock5

#150 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 pm

If the buttons are not working then it usually means you made a syntax error when you changed the settings and/or added your account names/passwords/secondary passwords. Double check them all. If you can't find the mistake you made then try re-downloading it again and being more careful when editing them again.

botje

#151 Post by botje » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 pm

k, redownload fixed it, no idea what happend O.o

Botje

mayainverse

#152 Post by mayainverse » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

I am sorry to doubt your guys great work and services i have been getting for free all this time. I mean i got my car towed other day when i was park in perfectly ok spot. it cost me 500 bucks to get ti back.

seriously 500 bucks to have a high school drop out drive 1 and a half miles. give me a break.
paying 60bucks a month on a credit card i have not even bought so much as a candy bar with in over 2 years.
just barly being only able to pay the minimum monthly for that long.

then here u guys are tons more skilled and smart then all these fools. yet giving your stuff away for free? you could make millions setting up bot farms yourself but you server poor f2p mmo players like me to get by a little easier. just crazy how nice that is.

on to point. I just used this and i start screaming in my guild chat how amaizing this auto log in thing is. instead of having to type out a paragraph of crap every time i log into the game. i just click go and get a drink come back then I am ready to play. they all laugh at me and say its keylogger ur screwed.

How safe is this and b4 you say just read the source. I am not a MIT graduate sorry. The only language I speak is mmo style english :)

sorry but. I am having a time trying to find the elf daily waypoint. i remember it backin day before i quit. but cant find on forums atm.
IS the elf daily a high risk bannable now? I do not know how active gms are since i been gone.

lisa

#153 Post by lisa » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Since I have very personal knowledge of all the code in the default rombot I can say there is nothing in there sending information to anything or any one.

As for the addon rock posted I am very confident without even looking at the code that there is nothing malicious in the code.

I know I personally don't play the game much any more, start up bot for testing things, never ever tried to make any sort of real money from the game.
I do this for the challenges and that is pretty much it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

mayainverse

#154 Post by mayainverse » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 pm

yea. i thought so. I think he is pretty trustworthy to hence why i just without thought automatically used it >.>

I am having trouble with the fastlogin. I always get stuck in server select. i doubt it is a part of fastlogin that is doing it.

any idea where the default server information is stored.

i dont know if it is relevant but i have 2 copies of rom. 1 for my main account with all my addons and better graphic settings.

the other is for doing crap stuff with lowest settings and the bare minimum addons. the problem with this is when you log out the game saves most of your settings to a single file that is used for all acounts and all clients on that computer thus i have to lock them to read only so the alt client does not delete all my mod settings and what not.

so is there any place ether in the locked shared files that i can edit a file for the default server or inside the account folders themselves.

edit:: i know there is option to swap accounts. but how can i make account/character chains with waypoints like the elf one. it always loads same profile so i cant just go at end of profile for character 8 and say load next account char 1

edit2: is there a way when using the that type of way point file that logs on different chars to instead of running the same profile to load the profile for that character instead? cause then i could just manually set up the next char login info with each profile

rock5

#155 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Firstly, because all the code is readable by everyone, it's transparent. If there was any malicious code in there someone would see it and complain.

If you are getting stuck at server select you probably need to select "remember server" or whatever the check box is called in the bottom left corner. Then it shouldn't come up anymore.

As to changing character, you usually do it at the end of the waypoint file. The tools are all there at the moment but organising the order to log in the accounts might be a bit difficult for the beginner. I am planning to write a function that will simplify it but haven't got around to it yet.

As to the different clients using the same settings, I can't really help. They automatically get saved in "Documents/Runes of Magic". So I don't know how you can have 2 sets of settings. Lisa has more than 1 client (or she did). Maybe she could comment. But I think she just used the one set of settings.

lisa

#156 Post by lisa » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm

yeah they will always overwrite each other, it's the same with just multiboxing. Any time the client saves info it overwrites previous info.

I just don't use addons that require info from the saved variables file. Instead of using loot filter use a userfunction to dump unwanted items, things like that.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#157 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

Maybe you could try a batchfile that copies the files from a backup to the folder then starts the client.

Then you could have one batch file for one set and another batch file for the other set.

mayainverse

#158 Post by mayainverse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 am

well the way i did it is set them as read only it works. its just anoying because if i want to tweak a setting i have to go unlock it. then lock it again after. but it does work.

i was more asking along lines of that when i do this it seems to mess with the save server. i have clicked that check box. it just seems to unclick alot.

I saw your functions on how to change to next character or even to a specific character or account. the only problem is that would mean i need to have it at a buttom of a profile or way point. but i am using the waypoint for elf dailies. so what it does is after it has finished all dailies it puts in login next character and then loads a profile.

problem is say if account 1 char 8 finishes there is no last character. and i cant just put loging account 2 char 1 because that would be just that. it would still be the same waypoint file so when that one is done it would log out and log into account 2 char 1 again. because you would need a different login command after each character is done with its thing but you can only define one so I am lost.

not sure if that made sense to you. or not.

i was thinking that if there was some way to not load the same profile every time but say

x=currentcharname
loadprofile=x.xml

then at bottom of each profile for each character I could specify who to load after that.
then I could even possibly just chain enough accounts together so that it could not possibly cycle through them in 1 day and just put it in a loop :D

rock5

#159 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 am

What you are suggesting would require you to edit every profile of every last character and every character would have to have it's own profile. It would be easier to just check which account or profile you are on and change according to that.

For instance, if you want to use account 1 3 and 7 to do these dailies, you could say

if on last character then
    if account == 1 then 
        ChangeChar(1,3)
    elseif account == 3 then
        ChangeChar(1,7)
    elseif account == 7 then
        print("Last account finished for the day")
        player:sleep()
    end
end
That's not real code but you get the picture.

mayainverse

#160 Post by mayainverse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 am

not real code. so I can not just put that into my waypoint but edit the obvious stuff in middle to what i need it to be.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
   <onLoad>
    levelupSkills1To10();
    questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys422340_name')")
   changeProfileOption("HARVEST_DISTANCE", 30)
   </onLoad>
      <!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="31847" z="4589" tag ='start'>

local dqCount, dqPerDay = RoMScript("Daily_count()");
         if 10 > dqCount then   
            queststate = getQuestStatus("Helping Them Grow");
            if queststate == "complete" then
               -- Complete quest
               player:target_NPC("Blinsik");
               sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(1200);
               -- Accept quest
               sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(1200);
               --__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("start"));   
            else
               -- Accept quest
               sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(1200);
            end
         else
XXXXXXXXXXXXXsendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
            sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(3*60*1000) -- wait 3m for next character to load
                  -- Re-initialize player
              player = CPlayer.new();
              settings.load();
              settings.loadProfile("tiering"); -- Profile name
              yrest (4000)[/color]
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX           end
</waypoint>
   <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="31897" z="4620">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="31932" z="4642">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="31923" z="4686">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="31846" z="4860">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="31814" z="4993">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="31784" z="5096">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="31718" z="5227">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="31644" z="5373">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 10 --><waypoint x="31561" z="5508">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="31472" z="5638">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 12 --><waypoint x="31419" z="5728" tag="pick">    while 1 > inventory:getItemCount(204840) do
   player:target_Object(112976,500);
   yrest(1000);
end
        </waypoint>
   <!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="31472" z="5638" tag="return">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 12 --><waypoint x="31561" z="5508">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 13 --><waypoint x="31644" z="5373">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 14 --><waypoint x="31718" z="5227">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 15 --><waypoint x="31784" z="5096">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 16 --><waypoint x="31814" z="4993">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 17 --><waypoint x="31849" z="4845">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 18 --><waypoint x="31833" z="4798">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 19 --><waypoint x="31813" z="4738">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 20 --><waypoint x="31799" z="4687">  </waypoint>
   <!-- # 21 --><waypoint x="31781" z="4631">  </waypoint>
   <!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="31850" z="4590">
   player:target_NPC("Blinsik"); yrest(1000); sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(1200);
      </waypoint>
  <!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="31850" z="4590">
          repeat dailyQuestCount, dailyQuestsPerDay= RoMScript("Daily_count()") until dailyQuestCount and dailyQuestsPerDay
          if (dailyQuestsPerDay - dailyQuestCount) == 0 then
                  sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
            sendMacro("Logout();"); waitForLoadingScreen()
                  -- Re-initialize player
              player = CPlayer.new();
              settings.load();
              yrest (4000)
             else
         __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("start"));
         end
  </waypoint>
</waypoints>
this what im using now. i marked a part in red. not sure if i t work or not. but can i replace that bit with what you have. oh well. i just realize what usay is true that is not real code. what is function or w/e to ask the computer what account and character is logged in?

edit: color didnt work so i put in a ton of XXXX there instead. i guess it would not need to know account just character. as i can only have 1 char with a given name. so if char xbaze next char ybaze.
Last edited by mayainverse on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.