Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
KaMaro

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#441 Post by KaMaro » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:44 am

I question whether today's technical break after your account has also been blocked?

lisa

#442 Post by lisa » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 am

rock5 wrote:Did you watch it when it died? What was it doing when it died? What does it show in the micromacro window? Maybe it has something to do with the instant death hack effect. Did you get xp and tp debt?
It's because in millers you only ever travel a short distance so you never reach the limit of the servers idea of how far you can travel in your current state. If you use max speed hack in a larger map and just run and run and run then you will have 1 of 2 things happen. Either get ruberbanded back to spot you started or you get the death with no xp debt. The speed you set will determine which of these happens to you.

Obviously if you only use a little speed then you will just continue with neither of these happening.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

akopertoni73

#443 Post by akopertoni73 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:24 pm

rock5 wrote:Did you watch it when it died? What was it doing when it died? What does it show in the micromacro window? Maybe it has something to do with the instant death hack effect. Did you get xp and tp debt?

THANKS for the fast replies :D no i didn't got any xp and tp debt
lisa wrote:
It's because in millers you only ever travel a short distance so you never reach the limit of the servers idea of how far you can travel in your current state. If you use max speed hack in a larger map and just run and run and run then you will have 1 of 2 things happen. Either get ruberbanded back to spot you started or you get the death with no xp debt. The speed you set will determine which of these happens to you.

Obviously if you only use a little speed then you will just continue with neither of these happening.
Ok,but do you know the speed limit allowed that i can go outside the ranch without the fear of dying every time i use speed hack

devilrance

#444 Post by devilrance » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

im having a strange issue with the mrc optimized. After some time, it gets stuck at the barn trying to run to the chickens, but it cant. And i get no unsticking report as: unsticking player #1 etc.
anyone knows how to fix this?

rock5

#445 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Other people have reported this too. The problem is I don't know how it's getting stuck. I'm assuming it doesn't get stuck right away, it gets stuck after running for awhile, right? So what happens to make it get stuck? What was it doing before getting stuck? How does it get stuck running if it's teleporting? Are you using the teleport option?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

S1y

#446 Post by S1y » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 am

Rock5

Mine got stuck as well, it only happens when Craft option is enabled ( obviously ) , i dont use the teleport function. looks like it wanders to merchant get the tools of him then on the way back it tries to get egg from the hens, then just continously run towards the wall without any unsticking tries.

hope that helps a bit.

rock5

#447 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 am

Maybe it can't handle the speed you are running it at and it's getting rubber banded back up the path before trying to go to the hens? Try reducing the running speed.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

devilrance

#448 Post by devilrance » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

where would i decrease the speed?

edit: found it! :D

cyto

#449 Post by cyto » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

I' having a small problem. I get an error message and the client loggs out (don't know what's first, so I don't know if it's a problem with the script/macro or the rom client).
Thanks.
Attachments
macro.jpg

rock5

#450 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

It's a problem with the client. When it crashes, micromacro will often do errors like that and sometimes other errors like "can't read memory" errors.

cyto

#451 Post by cyto » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 am

That's bad. Maybe a reinstalling will help. Thanks Rock5.

devilrance

#452 Post by devilrance » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 am

actually, i have gotten those problems too with no action keys and cant read memory etc.
The problem is it has something to do with your connection. I ran through a d-link router, and after a long troubleshoot, i decided to skip the router.
Atm i am connected directly to the modem through 2 switches.
So i am suggesting you to run directly to the modem.

oenmeloen

#453 Post by oenmeloen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 am

I have a problem with MRC_Optimized.xml, after running for a few minutes it thinks the hens are stuck and puts them on the ignore list, but after all chickens are stuck it just loops around saying its waiting for the hens' timeout to end, but it never does, and it just keeps giving the same error for hours. Script and bot are all updated to the newest version. Restarting the bot fixes the problem, but after ~10 mins they get stuck again.

Germangold

#454 Post by Germangold » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 am

@oenmeloen

try svn 627, revert your rombot
try a slower Running speed
try deactivating teleport
try running only 1 client (no multiboxing)

rock5

#455 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 am

Why 627?

Germangold

#456 Post by Germangold » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

my machines is troubled with 629 an various waypoint files
627 works fine maybee the memory problem on x64 machines

rock5

#457 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am

How about 639? Or is that what you meant?

There's no problem with 64bit machines. Mine are all 64s now.

garados

#458 Post by garados » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

hi can i ask what do i need to do to activate the tele option.
i have change the script tele option to true but i cant seem to start the script after tht
thanks

rock5

#459 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

As it says in the requirements,
rock5 wrote:

toxicytears

#460 Post by toxicytears » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright, so again still noob still learning a lot. After I download the MRC thing what folder do I put it in? What else do i need to do to make it all work?