Allmost foolproof KS run

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Germangold

Re: Allmost foolproof KS run

#141 Post by Germangold » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 am

My character hangs after several hours in KS and wait for pressing a key in the MM window
pause due to much "stucks"
my onUnstick Routine seems to be ignored

Code: Select all

<onUnstickFailure>
	<![CDATA[
		 MAX_UNSTICK_TRIALS = 0;
		 MAX_FAILURES = MAX_FAILURES +1

if (MAX_FAILURES == 5) then
			MAX_FAILURES = 0
			sendMacro("LeaveParty();"); 
			yrest(20000);
			player:update();
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("rerun"));
		end

__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:getNearestWaypoint(player.X, player.Z));

]]>
	</onUnstickFailure>

lisa

#142 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 am

from memory the
<onUnstickFailure>
is when you reach the max unstick tries, which is 10 by default, so this code will only occer if you reach the maximum number of unstick attempts.

I did add in an option for using your own functions at unstick tries 3, 6 and 9.
Hmm I think I added it to wiki if not pretty sure it is in one of the revision topics.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Merlin

#143 Post by Merlin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Is there a way to use the honor party certificate if the honor party is not active before invite?
If yes please give me an example.

Thanks.

rock5

#144 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm

if not player:hasBuff("May Establish Honor Party") then
		inventory:useItem(202879);
	end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Merlin

#145 Post by Merlin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I want to ask that for long time but always forgot, where do you get the Item numbers?

lisa

#146 Post by lisa » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:56 pm

start bot with waypoint path commandline
rom/bot path:commandline

then use this

for k,v in pairs(inventory.BagSlot) do if v.Id ~= 0 then print(k, v.Id, v.Name) end end
It will give you a print out of the name and id of any item you have.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

harbifm

#147 Post by harbifm » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am

view questions,

first, thankyou lisa the code i added after combat have fixed some issues , but I think the way to deal with the frogs still need improvment.

i think i have 2 issue

one is max attack dist..as a mage if I set to 180 and loot dist at 200, character will move very soon to loot.

if I set loot dist to 150, character will ignor the loot after the targt dead, by moslty one fireball, and never returen back to it.

and if it move too fast into the frogs, it is dead. manualy and I can nuke the frogs with AOE without getting very close, and same for other elite (with pet summoned HP+15000)

nonthless, 15000 is not good enough to rune into the frogs and kill them one by one. (as the code does if loot is extended).

so what do suggest for max target/loot distance?
i will like to give it a last try ?

lisa

#148 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:27 am

hmm my M/P has around 15k hp, i just get it to run through trash using purg. self healing is a must though.

I am thinking maybe do a special userfunction just for frogs, I'll have a think on it.

harbifm

#149 Post by harbifm » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 am

lisa wrote:hmm my M/P has around 15k hp, i just get it to run through trash using purg. self healing is a must though.

I am thinking maybe do a special userfunction just for frogs, I'll have a think on it.

why not post you modifed KS file (i am sure you are not using the trargt dist that is in the post)

I may learn somthing or two from it :) and your profile to ;)

lisa

#150 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 am

Actually all I did was create a special profile with only 1 attack skill, purge (purgetory_fire). I skip bosses.

So it literally runs into mobs and kills them with purge, nothing fancy.

harbifm

#151 Post by harbifm » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 am

lisa wrote:Actually all I did was create a special profile with only 1 attack skill, purge (purgetory_fire). I skip bosses.

So it literally runs into mobs and kills them with purge, nothing fancy.
what about max target distance, did u change them in the KS file (waypoint)? loot distance? give me ur number please, I am a mage , and if it works for you, it should work for me

i can change the potion use % to 70 and put some rest location into the waypoints.

what bugs me is the damage that these mobs do to me when I rune into them. and my character do not kill them fast enough (trying to flame them one by one)
so I guss purg is faster..will try that

what is ur mattack?

and by the way, I manged to make lootfilter++ to work with my client, but did understand how to make it filter for items less then certin gold price (to leave them ), I used (/lf setq golde<900) but did not work..do u have an idea how i can do that so it does not pick items that are cheaper than 1000 ( it says in the website that it can use quality to sort for gold ?!! give no instrcution to how)

rock5

#152 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 am

I used purgatory too but I started with discharge so they get stunned while I finish them off.

If the waypoint file runs to each group of mobs you don't need a large max target distance. About 100 should do.

The trick is to find a way to run to the middle of the group before starting the attack. Never did find a solution I was 100% happy with.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#153 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 am

<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" id="491153" mana="50" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" />
Since my only attack skill is purg it uses that as attack distance. So it literally runs up to melee range and does 2-3 purges and they are all dead (frogs).

M attack is around 15k, from memory. I think the key is secondary as healer, so I don't use any pots, i used to use discharge but before u can get discharge off you are poisoned by all mobs in range anyway, the actual attack damage they do is very low. Poison is what kills.

I use 3 empty bags, fly over first boss, before I get to second boss bags are full, leave instance. vender stuff and back to it, around 400k an hour.

Haven't farmed KS for a while though, been to busy farming minigames on all my 50+ chars, crimson stats sell well =)

botje

#154 Post by botje » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 am

so... where is that fly() userfunction?

cant seem to locate it O.o

Botje

rock5

#155 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 am

It's called swim hack althought the function is 'fly()'
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=2316

Germangold

#156 Post by Germangold » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 am

I have only 2 Bags, added some low value items to my lootomatic,
Purgatory Fire has the highest priority followed by all those instant casting spells firebal, rising tide (as elite skill for M/P its getting a instant!!), lightning
lvl60/55 is perfect

farming right before b4
skipping the turtle

100k ~150k per run

botje

#157 Post by botje » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am

so thats why i cant find it xd

thanx mate :)

Botje

rock5

#158 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 pm

I did a bit of flying in KS and I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this or not but you can fly past every boss. I seem to remember someone saying you couldn't.

harbifm

#159 Post by harbifm » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 am

that is the difference, my mattack is 5000

why i like this waypoint is that we still have level 55 cap :-)

but it seems that malee is the only way, since there are corners that are hard for ranged attack (stairs, turns and the like)

for purg I need 4-5 times for the frogs, 7-8 times for the big guys with hammmers (which some time stun me).

in some weekends we have double dropes, I can fill 3 bags with half way to the first boss, this why I am trying to fix lootfilter++ to pick only items above 1000 gold, could not figure out how i can do that lootfilter++(0.7) :(

with regular drope rate and lucky bot, I get 3 bags by the time i reach first boss.

so I guss I am gona full stat my gear with HOTO and HOS stats before trying to try the purg and malee method with my mage :mrgreen: , that will take some tiem and many golden eggs to be sold

I am not sure about flying, I was able to fly over the first boss once, but he cought me the second time, I wonder if it was hight or angel that let me through the first time

lisa

#160 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 am

harbifm wrote:I am not sure about flying, I was able to fly over the first boss once, but he cought me the second time, I wonder if it was hight or angel that let me through the first time
Probably a combination of distance and lvl, higher level you are the closer you can go to mobs without agroing.
rock5 wrote:I did a bit of flying in KS and I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this or not but you can fly past every boss. I seem to remember someone saying you couldn't.
You can fly past the 3rd boss but the gate is shut, the boss with frogs. So to go further you need to kill it, unless you can walk through walls.