4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: I can't open more than 2 bots.

#221 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

To test my files:
1. Update to the latest revision. Currently 610.
2. Replace 'item.lua' and 'memorytables.lua' with the files I provided above.
parra wrote:I installed rock5 files and the last additions of page 11 but nothing...
The only files to add are on page 11. Older files have been superceeded. Just follow the instructions above.
sopapuni wrote:

Code: Select all

Table not found for ID: 105046
That Id should work. Did you replace the 2 files I mentioned above?
sopapuni wrote:(did download all files from googlesource, but shows 606 still).
I've never done it that way. Can't comment. Except to say I highly recommend you use an SVN revisioning software like TortoiseSVN to keep your bot upto date and to help with resolving problems. A lot of advice tohelp resolve problems involve TortoiseSVN instructions. If you don't have it installed it makes it nearly impossible to help you.
sopapuni wrote:i removed the update.lua (as far as i saw it was recomended, shouldnt i? fixed alrdy??? )
You don't need to remove it, just don't use it. But it's been fixed in rev 610.
sopapuni wrote:with this temporal fix, at least it works, altough i got spam from tables item not found all time, but still works.
This was only a temporary fix for the 'itemInfoAddress' and 'npcInfoAddress' errors. My files fix this so you don't need to do it. 'table not found' errors are another issue and will happen either way until a solution is found.
MiesterMan wrote:

Table not found for ID: 620313
kanta wrote:

Table not found for ID: 620154
Table not found for ID: 1089951923
My fixes don't really deal with 'table not found' errors. They mainly mean that ids are missing from the table and weren't added when the bot first started. As far as I know, a solution for this hasn't been found yet. Some people have had 220000 range items missing from the table as well in the past and these may be related.
horsewilly wrote:Hmm, that's too bad, I just tested those two files but it's still giving me errors for monster cards (had one from Land of Malevolence in my inventory).
Which monster card was it and which error was it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

horsewilly

Re: 4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

#222 Post by horsewilly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:18 am

Okay, Im just gonna test with cards I extract from my compedium.

For example

Card - Grafu Patrolman (from Land of Malevolence)

I get the errors 'Table not found for ID' for 240181, 240024 and 104722
and of course that item.lua:205: npcInfoAddress thing

another card ...
Card - Swallow Walker (an older zone, Aotulia I guess)

again, with IDs 240181, 240024, 102542

only that last one is the monster card, the other two seem to be phirius shells and some quest item.

it's only the card that messes it up though. if I put it back in my compedium, the bot works again.

jasn

#223 Post by jasn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 am

horsewilly wrote:Okay, Im just gonna test with cards I extract from my compedium.

For example

Card - Grafu Patrolman (from Land of Malevolence)

I get the errors 'Table not found for ID' for 240181, 240024 and 104722
and of course that item.lua:205: npcInfoAddress thing

another card ...
Card - Swallow Walker (an older zone, Aotulia I guess)

again, with IDs 240181, 240024, 102542

only that last one is the monster card, the other two seem to be phirius shells and some quest item.

it's only the card that messes it up though. if I put it back in my compedium, the bot works again.
I also got that problem, lord of the muck cards and then the Laakso card. havent gotten any other yet from drops.
i belive it´s all cards generaly that makes that "error" .
Havent found any other problems yet.

And if you (coders) didnt knowit by now so !!!!!!!! You are doing a great job !!!!!!!

rock5

#224 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 am

I'm not sure what's happening with the 105xxx numbers (I'll have to look into it) but I know what's wrong with the 24xxxx and 62xxxx numbers. The memory reading function assumes that all the ranges in a table are consecutive. The 24xxxx range follows 209999 and the 62xxxx range follows 509999.When it sees such a jump in ids, it assumes that that is the last if the ids and doesn't include the bigger range.

I'm rewriting the memory functions. I'll take this into account and hopefully it should fix these problems. *crosses fingers behind back*

I'll do some thinking overnight. I'll try to think of a way to fix the current memory function first because it might take me awhile to finish my version.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

SpiralV

#225 Post by SpiralV » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 am

Sry for my broken english i give my best :shock:
I look into memory because of the table issue and it seems to be the IDs don't follow a inkremantal or ranged Rule everytime.
ID 0x7C82F(509999) -> next Line 0x975E1(620001)
But thats the main idea behind memorytables.lua.
The simplest solution i see is to build a table with all IDs and its address(es). Is that usable?

mschmitd

#226 Post by mschmitd » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi

I have a Rouge/Druid Charakter and before Chapter IV the bot works perfekt for me ^^

But the problem i have at Chapter IV two Skills are not working DRUID_RECOVER and DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

i become only this Messages all the time

Tabel not found for ID 620454
Table not found for ID 620455

all the other Skills works without problems , and this Problem ist only if my Char work as Rouge.

I have install all of the last updates

Have anyone a soloution for this problem ???

Greetings
Mike

sry for my bad English ^^

rock5

#227 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm

mschmitd wrote:But the problem i have at Chapter IV two Skills are not working DRUID_RECOVER and DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

i become only this Messages all the time

Tabel not found for ID 620454
Table not found for ID 620455
Hm... looks like 620454 is the Savage Blessing buff. Inventory Preview is not showing me what 620455 is but I'm assuming it has something to do with Druid Recover.

Probably, because a lot of skills have changes in the latest patch, so have their ids. Try changing the skill buffs ids in the skills.xml database.

<skill name="DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING" aslevel="8" skilltab="2" skillnum="3" mana="50" range="180" type="buff" buffname="620454" target="friendly" />
	<skill name="DRUID_RECOVER" aslevel="1" skilltab="2" skillnum="1" mana="56" manainc="5.4" range="250" casttime="2" type="heal" buffname="620455" target="friendly" />
No wait, that wont work because it will still need to look up those ids and the memory functions need to be fixed to include that range first.

I think you need to be patient and wait.

mschmitd

#228 Post by mschmitd » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 am

@Rock5

Thank you for the quick Answer i have changed the two lines in the skill.xml
but it don't work the same two Messages like before.
Ok i need to be patient and wait.

Greetings
Mike

rock5

#229 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 am

Ok, I've completely rewritten (well mostly rewritten) the memorytables.lua file.

Changes:
  • Now includes all ranges, including the 62xxxx and 24xxxx ranges. It even includes an id that is in the middle of another range of ids.
    More accurately saved data(more data). No more overlapping ranges.
    More efficient. Takes about 1/3 the time of the old memory read function.
    Generally cleaned up. No more global variable conflicts. No more unused or unnecessary valiables.
    Clearer to follow (well I think so anyway) with more comments.
    Removed debug options as the displays never seemed to be of any use.
    GetTableForID changed to GetRangeForID and checks the ranges ids as well as the tables ids. Needed because the table ids overlap.
    Made the cache file a little bit easier to read.
    CacheTables now closes the outfile so it's immediately available to another instance of micromacro if needed.
I'm really happy with the results so I'll commit soon if I don't hear any complaints. Just replace the old file. I've inluded the item.lua file again with the few small bug fixes in that.

Make sure you have restarted the game client or at least deleted the rombot cache file or else it will continue using the old file.
Attachments
item.lua
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
memorytable.lua
(9.62 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

rock5

#230 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 am

mschmitd wrote:Thank you for the quick Answer i have changed the two lines in the skill.xml
Try my new files above. :)

jasn

#231 Post by jasn » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 am

rock5 wrote:
mschmitd wrote:Thank you for the quick Answer i have changed the two lines in the skill.xml
Try my new files above. :)
Thanks for the files. But it still halts with a :
Sun Jun 26 14:59:20 2011 : D:/rombot/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:205: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'npcInfoAddress' (a nil value)
Sun Jun 26 14:59:20 2011 : Execution error: Runtime error

As soon as i pick up a card. wild Giant Phyton for example .

rock5

#232 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 am

Did you restart the client or at least delete the cache file? You need to or else it will continue using the old file. I guess I should have pointed that out.

mschmitd

#233 Post by mschmitd » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 am

@Rock5

I have install the new files and Druide_Recover works fine :))

But there ist a Problem with DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

My Char is using this skill every 3-5 Seconds again

Greetings Mike

rock5

#234 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 am

mschmitd wrote:But there ist a Problem with DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

My Char is using this skill every 3-5 Seconds again
That would indicate that it's still not using the right buff id. Try typing the following in game after you have the buff.

/script i=1 while UnitBuff( "player", i) ~= nil do name, __, __, ID = UnitBuff( "player", i) SendSystemChat(name.." "..ID) i = i + 1 end
That will list your buffs and their ids. Make sure you are using the right id.

Also, make sure all the other options for that skill are still correct.

mschmitd

#235 Post by mschmitd » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 am

@Rock5

Thanks for the short script i have used, and after i found

the problem i need to change in skill.xml the ID for DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

the new working ID = 620454

Thank you very much for you Help !!!

Greetings Mike

rock5

#236 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

mschmitd wrote:the problem i need to change in skill.xml the ID for DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING

the new working ID = 620454
Isn't that what I told you to do?
rock5 wrote:Try changing the skill buffs ids in the skills.xml database.

<skill name="DRUID_SAVAGE_BLESSING" aslevel="8" skilltab="2" skillnum="3" mana="50" range="180" type="buff" buffname="620454" target="friendly" />
   <skill name="DRUID_RECOVER" aslevel="1" skilltab="2" skillnum="1" mana="56" manainc="5.4" range="250" casttime="2" type="heal" buffname="620455" target="friendly" />

mschmitd

#237 Post by mschmitd » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 am

@Rock5

Yes you are right !!

But after the first not working test for this

i have changed back to the old skill.xml file

And after the first test with your new files, It looked that it works

In the moment i use this ID's for the Skills

DRUIDE_RECOVER = 503797 is the old ID
DRUIDE_SAVAGE_BLESSING = 620454 is the new ID

and its work for both skills.

Greetings Mike

sry for my bad English

kanta

#238 Post by kanta » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

Ok, figured out what the "620197" spamming the window is (well, not now because debugging is turned off). It's the P/S elite buff Vampiric Transformation which makes vampire arrows return HP to party members.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

horsewilly

#239 Post by horsewilly » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 pm

thanks so much for all your efforts rock :) unfortunately ... I dunno why, but Im still getting the npcinfoaddress error for cards :( I made an entirely new micromaco folder to make sure it wasnt cause of that cache etc., but still the exact same as before..

Alkaiser

#240 Post by Alkaiser » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

rock5, with the latest files you posted, I'm getting this when selling items with merchant function:

5:10pm - ...nes of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:466: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)