how to set my profile effecintly

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
harbifm

how to set my profile effecintly

#1 Post by harbifm » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I am mage/knight 55.

i was trying to set up my profile so that my character do not get nuked by frogs in KS.

basicly the problem is that my character rushes into them after kiling the first with flame (one shot):

what am looking for, is:
how to set my enhanced armor buff (5 min buff that increase armor by 50%)/ I am not an expert with setting my profiel, just cut and pasted my skills up to now.
purgatory fie to rune when enemy is close.
max target , deviation from way point, and wandor radius: currently set to 210, 10, 150
seoncldy i have problems with auto sell, can u show the threed that explian it detailes, (should option(1) work?)
Attachments
Madman.xml
(6.69 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

Mushroomstamp

Re: how to set my profile effecintly

#2 Post by Mushroomstamp » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Code: Select all

<skill name="KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="500" rebuffcut="99" />
I typically set max target dist to at least 25 above the range of my farthest ranging skill, though that sometimes needs adjusted based on the area you're botting in.
I keep waypoint deviation at 0.
I believe wander radius only matters if you're not using an actual waypoint file.

The definitions for all this stuff can be found on the Wiki, if you're not sure of what something means. For stuff that isn't on the Wiki, you'll find here through using the search function.

Keep in mind too, that many of the settings come down to personal preference. You'd be best off to experiment with the settings and find what works best for you.

harbifm

#3 Post by harbifm » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 am

the problem i have is that if the wandor radius is high, and if farming outside KS , it will go furhter, attack mobs, and never go back to waypoint. so it matters it seems

wiki did not help me much, was looking for some section for detailed discription of every option in the profile , but did not find?!

thanks for the enhanced armod sitting. my problem is mianly how to make my character run in KS using the KS code without being killed.

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 am

name="WANDER_RADIUS"
Is ONLY used if you set the bot to use wander, which means it just wanders around the area you start it in the distance that is specified.
If you use normal "waypoints" (which you are) then changing WANDER_RADIUS to 5000000000000000000000000000000000000 will have absolutely no affect on the bot.

Have a read of the wiki, it will explain about skill usage and such, the way your profile is at the moment it only uses mage skills, it won't use any knight skills.

you have a weird "mnper" that does nothing in one of your skills.

Since you don't have a heal secondary and your doing instances I'd sugguest increasing
"HP_LOW_POTION"
You will use more potions but atleast you will live longer.

Reason you run in after killing first mob is it is looting that mob.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

harbifm

#5 Post by harbifm » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

i need to check the waypint section then and make sure that is is normal. i am only using 2 waypoints. both work with my current profile setting, mainly flame 100 and fireball 90 (periorty). but it only deals with one traget that does not agro (deers in savage land)

my problem now is that i am trying to run KS code as mage, I want the character to pull the elites one by one then loot when it is safe.

my skills can be falme , discharge purguatry fire for AOE or single traget, how for example can I set my prfile so that it kills the elite in KS one by one and then loot when safe?

i tried the wiki directions and it is little bit complex to me, and did not find an option for example no to loot if there are enemies near by and loot later? how to spam puguatry fire if enemy is too close? all setting are inbattel and low high mana and HP (things that triger skill).

I may have mispilled some letters, my english is not that good

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am

you can always try this in your profile

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[

local enemies = player:findEnemy(true, nil, evalTargetDefault, player.IgnoreTarget)
		player:target(enemies);
		player:update();
		if( player:haveTarget() ) then
		player:fight()
		else
		player:lootAll()
		end

]]></onLeaveCombat>
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

harbifm

#7 Post by harbifm » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am

lisa wrote:you can always try this in your profile

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[

local enemies = player:findEnemy(true, nil, evalTargetDefault, player.IgnoreTarget)
		else
		end

]]></onLeaveCombat>
can you explain what that will do in detailes? I am not that expert on rombot :?

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 am

if it can see an enemy it will kill it, if not then it will loot any bodies in range.

So you didn't even try it?

harbifm

#9 Post by harbifm » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 am

will try it today , and will see how it works, I am at work now, so can not run ROM here :(

harbifm

#10 Post by harbifm » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am

tried it, still run into the frogs and get killed, i am gona try the cyclop script, may be it is better for my level now, (may you need to be very strong for KS to run it with a script)

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 am

did the MM window say anything to indicate it was looting?
I thought the onleavecombat was performed before trying to loot. If in doubt add in print statements, that's how I troubleshoot anything.

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[

printf("I have a target.\n")
      else
printf("No target in range so going to loot corpses.\n")
      end

]]></onLeaveCombat>

This code assumes you have you distances set correctly in profile and such. Obviously if you set max target distance low then it will only try to attack mobs that are close range.

Trying to solo bot farm KS with a client of max 55 will be tough but if you were M/P it would be much easier as you can heal through the poison.
The good stats don't come until the next chapter, so unless you raid hos and are well geared you will struggle to bot KS.

azzi_x

#12 Post by azzi_x » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

it didnt also work for me. could it be the rev version? i currently use 606.

in my profile i have set LOOT and LOOT_ALL to true while LOOT_IN_COMBAT to false.

lisa

#13 Post by lisa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

cant remember when loot all was added to bot, any reason you arn't using current bot version?

azzi_x

#14 Post by azzi_x » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 am

606 was your suggested version on your signature for me players. i tried going up to 640 before but encountered a few problems so i went back to 606.

Nero

#15 Post by Nero » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 am

TBH, botting with relatively low lvl in KS, with no healing spells is simply inefficient, as you usually will spend more on repairs than you'll make from loot.

<skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="40" inbattle="false" />
I've got this line in my profile, and it will keep my buff on all the time, and cast it outside of battle. Seeing as enhanced armor is for 5 mins, it's just a matter of adding it and changing skill name.

Still - your defense won't do much for lowering DMG taken on frogs, as it is magical, IE you got a debuff (which I'm not even sure is affected via mdef) taking certain amount of your HP over time. I'm running KS now with 55 lvl m/p with about 15k hp, and he's needing regen all the time and 2-3 casts of 'urgent healing' justt to stay alive at the very beginning, up to first maids and rune guardians. And heck, if you want to kill mobs by flame.. It's better just to give it a rest.

Very simple selling options -

1) set Streamline (or pbInfo? not sure which one) to open shop when talking to merchant

2) put into your waypoint where you talk with merchant something like

<!-- # 12 --><waypoint x="   " z="   " y="   " type="TRAVEL">	
		changeProfileOption("INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE", true);
		changeProfileOption("INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT", 31);
		changeProfileOption("INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT", 90);
		changeProfileOption("INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY", "white,green,blue");	
		player:merchant("Pancer");	
It will target npc, streamline/pbinfo will make it open shop, and all white, green, and blue items from 31 to 90 slot (2nd and 3rd bag) will be sold.

And a little tip - browsing other's scripts will teach you how to manage 90% of what you need, usually.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 am

Nero wrote:

player:merchant("Pancer");   
It will target npc, streamline/pbinfo will make it open shop, and all white, green, and blue items from 31 to 90 slot (2nd and 3rd bag) will be sold.
"player:merchant" does everything. It targets the npc, opens the store and sells and buys according to your profile settings. And yes, you can change the profile settings in your waypoint file if you have waypoint specific settings you want to set. You do not need an addon to open the store.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro