scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:211

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
hackzor

scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:211

#1 Post by hackzor » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

i farm just some mobs with normal waypoints and SUDDENLY, i get scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:211 itemInfoAdress is nil value. . .

one boit farmed an hour after it stopped with this message, the other one just 2 minutes. .

i cant start the bot again, i just get this message. . .wtf is wrong :/?

help pls

MiesterMan

Re: scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:211

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm

I'd been getting that too but only on a secondary machine. And this is so the wrong forum.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

You know it's funny but the search feature of the forum actually does work....

Even on the first page of the runes of magic forum you can see a topic called

item.lua:211

so how about you have a look in that thread for your answer, which no doubt has a link to another thread.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 am

Try these fixed files. See if they work. I'll commit them if no one has any issues with them.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 778#p22778
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

hackzor

#5 Post by hackzor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:11 am

yes my fault im sorry, but the changes before (that post in the CH4 thread) worked one week for me so i didnt thoght that it has something to do with that and so i havnt clicked the thread again, yep im an idiot xD

however the new changes seem to work, at least the bot starts. it says table not found but could be that it creates a table the first time and finds it 2nd?

time will show how it works, its like i said before, the last changes worked a week for me and even on wednesday, this made me a bit confused cauz it told me they didnt change the pattern with the small patch!? (or im just a lucker and there were no worng values the whole night)