Table not found for ID

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
squeekthegeek

Re: Table not found for ID

#121 Post by squeekthegeek » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:12 pm

FYI:

I have tried both slim and normal versions of the game 3.0.11

Every time i got the Table not found for ID bug.
Tried clean installs with both and still no luck. Big surprise when I tried on an XP SP3 OS, it worked.

Usualy I run on Win7 Utlimate x64 that's when i get the bugs. I tried compatibilty mode(XP SP3) and still no luck.

I'm guessing it has something to do with how the different OS' handle memory and everything. Or perhaps it's just a 64bit OS problem but i have narrowed it down to this.

XP Pro 32bits SP3 works perfectly. So those of you having this problem can probably dual boot your system. No need to reinstall the game just run it from the same folder it is installed on your other OS for which it doesnt work.

It think it's safe to assume Vista would cause the same bugs, or any 64bit Windows based OS'.

rock5

#122 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:27 am

I use Windows 7 x64 bit. I don't get these errors.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#123 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 am

squeekthegeek wrote:FYI:

I have tried both slim and normal versions of the game 3.0.11

Every time i got the Table not found for ID bug.
Tried clean installs with both and still no luck. Big surprise when I tried on an XP SP3 OS, it worked.

Usualy I run on Win7 Utlimate x64 that's when i get the bugs. I tried compatibilty mode(XP SP3) and still no luck.

I'm guessing it has something to do with how the different OS' handle memory and everything. Or perhaps it's just a 64bit OS problem but i have narrowed it down to this.

XP Pro 32bits SP3 works perfectly. So those of you having this problem can probably dual boot your system. No need to reinstall the game just run it from the same folder it is installed on your other OS for which it doesnt work.

It think it's safe to assume Vista would cause the same bugs, or any 64bit Windows based OS'.

Have you tried redownloading Micromacro and RoMBot to a new folder to test if the bot still has the problem? I use windows 7 x64 and I don't get this error. Randomly I'll get Table not founds but they generally go away after I close the instance of MM and reopen it.

lisa

#124 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I currently have 5 diff folders of MM and rombot, so it didn't help me doing a fresh svn from empty folders lol
win 7 x64
From what I gather it's the actual client anyway, I can kill and reload client 10 times and 1 time out of 10 will actually have 0 errors. If I kill MM on that 1 time over and over it still works fine.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Alkaiser

#125 Post by Alkaiser » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 am

lisa wrote:I currently have 5 diff folders of MM and rombot, so it didn't help me doing a fresh svn from empty folders lol
win 7 x64
From what I gather it's the actual client anyway, I can kill and reload client 10 times and 1 time out of 10 will actually have 0 errors. If I kill MM on that 1 time over and over it still works fine.
This is exactly what I am experiencing.

rock5

#126 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 am

I'm really hoping the new client will fix the problem because I'm getting nowhere trying to fix it without having the error myself.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#127 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 pm

If you run win 7 try this

Go to the runes of magic folder and right click client.exe
click properties
click security
click edit
click users
then tick full control
click ok

and then try starting the game again.

Meh I think it was just that 1/10 when it worked. lol it seemed to work after I did that. Killed client and started again and table not found again.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

lisa

#128 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 am

Found a screen shot in a thread from sep last year which looked very familiar.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 496#p13496