Variation to Lisa's runic thorn function

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
kanta

Variation to Lisa's runic thorn function

#1 Post by kanta » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Many thanks to Lisa for the original code for this function. I wouldn't have known how to start this without her.

Her original code went on the assumption that you have and use the Rune War Bow/Crossbow for attacking. I recently obtained a Fury of the Defender of the Jungle so I no longer actively use the Rune bow besides making arrows with it. It was annoying that I felt it necessary, for quick arrow creation, to equip the bow on the 2nd equipment set which had no stats so my HP would always drop to almost nothing. In a party, not such a big deal, going solo I hated using pots to heal. That and for overnight KS farming I was making like 12 stacks of arrows to make sure I wouldn't run out. So I took that code and modified it a bit then added it to my waypoint. If you're a neat freak like me, you don't like having tons of code where it can be done with one line. Fortunately, the code I added worked the first time (that doesn't happen often). Then, again with Lisa's help, it was changed into a userfunction. Hope this helps some people.
The way I use this is I have bag #1 containing all the items I normally keep with me, bags #2 - #5 for items I sell and bag #6 for consumables. I keep the Rune bow in bag #1. I don't give any autosell features the ability to sell purple quality just for safety reasons.

Usage:
1) Save file and put into /scripts/rom/userfunctions/
2) Put "runicthorn()" in your waypoint onLoad section
3) Put "runicthorn2()" in your profile onLeaveCombat section.

If you don't have a userfunction file that you normally add to and just want to use this file "as is" you will need to add the following code to your waypoint onLoad section.

Code: Select all

include( "/userfunctions/userfunction_runicthorn.lua"
Attachments
userfunction_runicthorn.lua
Version 0.1
(756 Bytes) Downloaded 144 times
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

Re: Variation to Lisa's runic thorn function

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

There's so much more that could be done with this. When I got time I might help you improve it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

Re: Variation to Lisa's runic thorn function

#3 Post by kanta » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 am

I'm still trying to wade my way through the more simple coding. Any help is always appreciated :)
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66