>.< never ever boot on Milelr Ranch..

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Blackt3ars

>.< never ever boot on Milelr Ranch..

#1 Post by Blackt3ars » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 pm

.ez get banned roflol.....from aus...server got 2 weeks ban >.< =.= never ever bot there ever again

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: >.< never ever boot on Milelr Ranch..

#2 Post by Administrator » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

The Rules wrote:3. Type like an adult. That means not posting 'sentences' like "lul hay guise can i has a hax plox." This will not result in a ban, but I reserve the right to make fun of you.
This isn't AIM.

azzi_x

#3 Post by azzi_x » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm

how did they detect anyone botting miller's ranch? its instance..

kanta

#4 Post by kanta » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

If the RoM GMs have the same sort of power GMs do in WoW then it's not that difficult. I GM'd on a private server, could teleport to any character I wanted to check on no matter where they were.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

GM's can go anywhere, if they do a check for characters in millers they can enter your instance ID and be standing there right next to you. same as any other instance.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Blackt3ars

#6 Post by Blackt3ars » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 pm

YEa....i think i`ve been founded....haha roflol....but been macroing it for 4 mth without been notice by them.....guess after the ban....release ( 2 weeks time ) after C4 i will be release from ban.....i will legit....for awhile......for maybe a month or so XD roflol scare been perma banned T.T....

Hmm.....i was wondering y i was been found....maybe cuz my 3 account been selling eggs......tats y =/.....not going to farm miller anymore XD ....

the best are still instance drop xD muahaha

kanta

#7 Post by kanta » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Ya, I don't sell the eggs. At most I trade them with trusted friends for stats and such. Most likely I'll be adding Lisa's function to my profile just to be safe.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:43 pm

I think it depends on your server. I never take any precautions and can leave 5 running all day and sell all the eggs in AH with my primary character. Have never been baned or even seen a GM. The only caution I've been taking recently is I don't bot while the eggs are in the AH. I usually sell them overnight.

Still, maybe I'm wrong. They must be cracking down on our server too because there is usually only about half a dozzen egg sellers in AH with maybe only 1 big seller. So maybe my caution of not botting while selling eggs is saving me.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Blackt3ars

#9 Post by Blackt3ars » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:16 am

haha...well rock5 and lisa you guys are pro and elites in this kinda macroing =/ im not....well....after my banned lifted....i will not farm miller....well maybe once a week just to up my pets....

Gonna go for instance macro farming and its earn faster then selling stuff in AH....

=/ 1st time in my life i`ve been botting so many game this is the 1st time i`ve been caught......roflol i guess im been slacking off....abit....